White Widow Fem, Inside 2 Cubic Feet, Soil Under LED

Just read through this and am subbed in for the ride. Thats a cool little grow you have going on there Katins. So far ir looks like she should stop stretching right about the same time she also grows out of space! :) Should be fine. Thumbs up on the "homemade cal/mag mix. Where are your WW seeds from? What breeder? I only ask because I have a freebie or 2 from...i think from Sensi Seeds.
Correction- My WW beans are from Nirvana Seeds. Peace.

Welcome aboard Big Sparks, and thanks for the kind words :) You can check the other two journals of mine, those were a bit more eventful :)
I think you are right about the stretch. By the looks, she should stop somewhere between bottom and midle of my hygro/thermometer. I'll post some pics tomorrow. She has stretched quite a bit :)

And my beans are the Greenhouse Seeds.

Looking frosty, there stretching nice. Have you been defoilating much ?

During the veg period it was minimum. Then one week aftef flip, I took a good amount off, like half of the fan leaves maybe, mostly the top ones. During week two it was again, only minimum. And stripped her naked after week 3, took off all the fans I could get my scisors on :)

I still say she's going to blow your expectations mr.K.....:high-five:

And I still hope so :) it is stacked way better then my first one, being about the same size. Also has more "colas" than both of my previous ones. And knowing the fact that my second one gave me the same size harvest as my first one despite being 1/3 the size, yeah, I really hope she is going to surprise me :)

I for one am not surprised what Kaitins accomplishing. The first two grows in that tiny space was pretty amazing. Well done yet again, gotta submit a photo of the finished plant into the plant of the month contest for this bush.
:Namaste:
Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words! But those POTM contests are always full of fabulous plants, and mine is really a bush :) Would be hard to compete with those :)

Anyway @UrbanAchiever, long time no see! How are you doing? Growing anything atm or still enjoying the last harvest? :)

mr.K I second that motion for pic o the month when it's ready, what you say is true about all the fab plants, but when you got a fan club prompting you, and I'm sure it will be taken into account the details of your grow, she's worthy of being yours and :420:'s preciousis honestly. Ya never know till you try.....:welldone:

mr.K I second that motion for pic o the month when it's ready, what you say is true about all the fab plants, but when you got a fan club prompting you, and I'm sure it will be taken into account the details of your grow, she's worthy of being yours and :420:'s preciousis honestly. Ya never know till you try.....:welldone:

Thanks for the encouragement Smeegs :) I have always been humble about such things, but I might try even if it is just to "check the box" :)

She doesn’t have to be a tree to be worthy. There is a skill involved with cultivating a plant in a 2’ box.

I am doing well, thank you, just finished my second harvest. I was expecting some HSO tester kit with new genetics but it doesn’t seem to be arriving. I might grow some Seedsman and Crop King next. Gotta do some cleaning of the space and prep work before I do that.

She doesn’t have to be a tree to be worthy. There is a skill involved with cultivating a plant in a 2’ box.

I am doing well, thank you, just finished my second harvest. I was expecting some HSO tester kit with new genetics but it doesn’t seem to be arriving. I might grow some Seedsman and Crop King next. Gotta do some cleaning of the space and prep work before I do that.

You are probably right :) but, like I said, I am humble when it comes to this. I may try though, will see when the time comes :) Your photography skills would sure come in handy for this matter :)

Hmm... how come I missed your second grow... will have to read it post factum :) give me a shout when next one is up, whatever seed you get hooked up with. :)

You bet, no idea when I will drop some seeds but, I will let folks know.

I have a bunch of cleaning and reorganizing to do and very little time to do it. Got enough bud harvested to last into August.

As far as taking photos of your plant upon finishing, you have a bit of an advantage with the size. You can easily move it around and look for good background or good lighting. It will be fun.

You bet, no idea when I will drop some seeds but, I will let folks know.

I have a bunch of cleaning and reorganizing to do and very little time to do it. Got enough bud harvested to last into August.

As far as taking photos of your plant upon finishing, you have a bit of an advantage with the size. You can easily move it around and look for good background or good lighting. It will be fun.
So not much of a time span to do everything you plan :) August is pretty much a plants lifecycle away from now :)
I have a camera, a coulpe of lenses and absolutely no skill.. will be fun :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom