White Widow Fem, Inside 2 Cubic Feet, Soil Under LED

Looking super in here K! That stretch is about perfect isn’t it!? :thumb:

How is your indoor setup coming along?

Coming along slowly, and surely. I’ve finally settled on how to build my little light rig so ordering what I need for the framing today. Soil will get mixed and start cooking next weekend and while that happens I can slowly coordinate finishing out the grow box and the light. Should be dropping seed mid July. About a month later than hoped for but I’ve needed a break. And I have plenty of bud! :cool:

I think this will be your biggest harvest so far for sure.

You’ve got that flat top thing going nicely again, too. Happy days!

Are you filtering it for smell? If so, how have you set that up?

:Namaste:

Looking super in here K! That stretch is about perfect isn’t it!? :thumb:

Coming along slowly, and surely. I’ve finally settled on how to build my little light rig so ordering what I need for the framing today. Soil will get mixed and start cooking next weekend and while that happens I can slowly coordinate finishing out the grow box and the light. Should be dropping seed mid July. About a month later than hoped for but I’ve needed a break. And I have plenty of bud! :cool:

I think this will be your biggest harvest so far for sure.

You’ve got that flat top thing going nicely again, too. Happy days!

Are you filtering it for smell? If so, how have you set that up?

:Namaste:

Thanks Amy, really can't complain about the stretch of her this time :) still some room left, but looking at overall proportions, I think it is spot on.
I am filtering it, but for this grow, I did not bother to change the filtering medium. It is the hot season already, windows were open 24/7 entire May, so not even a hint of smell inside the crib :)
Regarding the setup, I have a thread about my filter :) DIY Carbon Filter Had to modify it with a Nylon sock for smaller medium though, after it failed late in my first grow :)
Oh and plenty of bud you have indeed :ganjamon:
Give me a shout when the next seed drops, in case I manage to miss it :)

Wow! What a difference the last week or two makes. They seem to have stretched out perfectly for that space and are now stacking beautifuly. That light seems to be rockin the shit out of that space. Just my opinion but i wouldnt think that you would "need" to do any more defol of leaves. Looks like you're gettin pretty good light penetration as is. But its personal preference i believe. Either way, just thought id chime in real quick to tell u that you're doing great, and to thank you for takin the time.
Just my 2 cents. Peace. Sparks.

Wow! What a difference the last week or two makes. They seem to have stretched out perfectly for that space and are now stacking beautifuly. That light seems to be rockin the shit out of that space. Just my opinion but i wouldnt think that you would "need" to do any more defol of leaves. Looks like you're gettin pretty good light penetration as is. But its personal preference i believe. Either way, just thought id chime in real quick to tell u that you're doing great, and to thank you for takin the time.
Just my 2 cents. Peace. Sparks.
Thanks Sparks. I checked her from different angles and also think she's fine. Left her leaves untouched :)

That 1st pic if I hadn't of have watched you grow it in that box of yours, looks like she slept in the chest freezer last night and this is the thaw..... frosty mornings to be sure.....:passitleft:
Yeah, she is frosty. But that picture is crap... one day I need to get to my Canon, read some manuals and try and take some decent pics :)

Back
Top Bottom