Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

The Chem story I've read has the Colorado boys gettin lbs from Norcal. Called it Dog weed. Took a pound to a Dead show and met the East Coast guys. Sent more lbs to Mass. Seeds were found. Mass Super Skunk and Chem became lovers creating Original Diesel. In later grows, DNL hermied and pollinated Original Diesel, creating the Sour. I think that version is pretty accepted across the board. Thought anyways. Now Og....that one starts arguments. It's not that serious to me though. :ganjamon:

We have the guys behind OG who finally came clean. It was a Kush hybrid from NorCal being grown in Florida. A room full hermied and the seeds made it back to Cali and eventually became OG. The herm seed that stayed in Florida became Triangle Kush.

Hey everyone! Interesting discussion on the origins of these strains. Thanks to the genetics experts for sharing.

Seems like it is a hot day everywhere! Stay cool, all.

OG Kush originated out of Florida with Chem coming out of Massachusetts. It’s now doubtful if OG has any Chem lineage.

This ^^^^

On the question of admittance:

314bi8.jpg

Awesome! I have some Star Pupil tucked away as well. Slated to run in the fall. So you'll be several months ahead of me - excited to see you work some magic with it!
they are in solo cups my friend, count down three days until I see real star pupil cotyledons :oops:o_O:lot-o-toke:
Dude! These are 9-16 of regular cookies and chem seeds and I’ve never seen a different female pheno! Maybe they’ll be special...
:theband::headbanger:
OG Kush originated out of Florida with Chem coming out of Massachusetts. It’s now doubtful if OG has any Chem lineage.
Thank you for clearing this up. It’s alright though, with the star pupils and and the LA Cheese, I won’t really have room for the gods gift. I really want to drop all 10, so I can collect pollen and propagate.
:passitleft: Weirdo females definitely work. Good job. :high-five:

Good to be us. Girl Power rocks!
It’s like I said to Preston, I’ve grown 16 cookies and chems now and I’ve never seen tall females.... You know, now that I think about it; I do top most of my plants hahahahaha.

I've never seen leaves quite like those babies. Very cool. Hey @Bean7175. For organics check out Roots Organics, my personal fav. Fox Farm and Earth Juice are also some solid brands.
Chem update: Platinum Banana Dawgs will be grown in my 'mostly organic' style. They'll be started in coco, 1gal nursery pots. I've got some cooking right now with some lime and some microbe food. Once established, they'll be bottle fed for around 4 weeks. They'll be transplanted into 5 gal buckets and peat based super soil. To keep my cycle on time I'll be sowing those babies in the next few days. 2 of them.
I hope everybody's good. :ganjamon:

I do use FFOF soil and perlite. In the past, I used the hole 12 pack nutrients of FF. Forth grow, I grow it in the woods. They did not do so good. So, this grow, I'm going to give one plant FF nutrients. And, Brewer Tea, tea bags for another. Has anyone used FF nutrients or have any thing to say about FF?:hookah:

I used to use FF nutrients. I had the 12 pack and spent a lot of time measuring that stuff out. I ended up just using the trio and their granular three pack of flowering supplements ( Open Sesame, Beasty Blooms, and Cha Ching) which I like quite a bit. Last year about this time I switched to Mega Crop and love it. I got a 22lb. bag of version #1 and still have a good bit left. With the Mega Crop I still use the FF flowering supplements and from time to time I'll have a plant that needs extra Cal-Mag.

I used to use FF nutrients. I had the 12 pack and spent a lot of time measuring that stuff out. I ended up just using the trio and their granular three pack of flowering supplements ( Open Sesame, Beasty Blooms, and Cha Ching) which I like quite a bit. Last year about this time I switched to Mega Crop and love it. I got a 22lb. bag of version #1 and still have a good bit left. With the Mega Crop I still use the FF flowering supplements and from time to time I'll have a plant that needs extra Cal-Mag.
Seems everyone’s going to way of the Mega Crop. I oughtta try it out. Do the flowering sups really make a huge difference? I imagine you’d say it’s worth the money since you buy them yourself, but have you ever done a comparison grow just to see the impact they have?

Back
Top Bottom