Win Free UFO LED Grow Light - Guess the Score of World Cup

:thanks: yuyo~~

I will update the process of your prize. :) :) :)

i got these numbers in my email...

here are some details of this lamp for review.
* 1pcs 135w(45x3w) UFO LED Grow Light
* Size: D270*60mm.
* Plug: US plug.
* Color of housing: Black.
* Lighting area: 48"*48" at 40" height.
* Ratio: FULL Spectrum with
UV 380nm 1PCS
IR 730nm 1PCS
White 6500K 3PCS
Blue 440NM 6PCS
Blue 460NM 8PCS
Yellow 580NM 2PCS
Orange 610NM 3PCS
RED 630NM 6PCS
RED 660NM 15PCS
* 3years warranty time

looks good,will update as needed
take care and good luck all of you

Twilight Led, I was looking over your website last night. You have some exciting products!

I didn't see any recommendations for "foot print's" on your site. What light(s) would you recommend for a 20"X30"x60" grow area? Thanks.

Spimp

Thanks for attention. :thanks:

One of my friend also recommend us to add the "Foot prints" on the website recently. and we are doing it. they should be shown on website with this week. :)

For the 20"X30"x60" area, it's a small area, we recommend our 75w(25x3w) UFO LED Grow Light--- TL 75w UFO led grow light-Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light

Any feedback is appreciated. :high-five:

Twilight Led, I was looking over your website last night. You have some exciting products!

I didn't see any recommendations for "foot print's" on your site. What light(s) would you recommend for a 20"X30"x60" grow area? Thanks.

Yuyo

You prize was sent today morning. I'll send tracking info. via mail. please note it. :thanks:

i got these numbers in my email...

here are some details of this lamp for review.
* 1pcs 135w(45x3w) UFO LED Grow Light
* Size: D270*60mm.
* Plug: US plug.
* Color of housing: Black.
* Lighting area: 48"*48" at 40" height.
* Ratio: FULL Spectrum with
UV 380nm 1PCS
IR 730nm 1PCS
White 6500K 3PCS
Blue 440NM 6PCS
Blue 460NM 8PCS
Yellow 580NM 2PCS
Orange 610NM 3PCS
RED 630NM 6PCS
RED 660NM 15PCS
* 3years warranty time

looks good,will update as needed
take care and good luck all of you

thank you, been looking over your website
those super led models look good and the spider is interesting but no price, it is not ready?
Apollo seems familiar like i have seen those under another company but they look well built as well
i am excited and hope all goes well.
good fortune and long life

Spimp

Thanks for attention. :thanks:

One of my friend also recommend us to add the "Foot prints" on the website recently. and we are doing it. they should be shown on website with this week. :)

For the 20"X30"x60" area, it's a small area, we recommend our 75w(25x3w) UFO LED Grow Light--- TL 75w UFO led grow light-Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light

Any feedback is appreciated. :high-five:

That seems like an extremely small light. :hmmmm:
Is it because of the intensity of the light output from LED vs HID? I currently have a 150w HPS in there and could probably put another in. Hard to imagine going backwards by 50% wattage.
The thought this light TL252 Apollo would ge the biggest you would suggest. Shows I'm pretty lost on LED's...
Thanks.

Spimp

The lamp is smaller than the HID lamp, but the power is enough to cover you plants. take a look our website again, the coverage is added.

The larger lamp TL252 Apollo can be working for your plants, but in my opinion, it's too large. :)

That seems like an extremely small light. :hmmmm:
Is it because of the intensity of the light output from LED vs HID? I currently have a 150w HPS in there and could probably put another in. Hard to imagine going backwards by 50% wattage.
The thought this light TL252 Apollo would ge the biggest you would suggest. Shows I'm pretty lost on LED's...
Thanks.

hope all is well.weather is severe on your side of the world i hear
please be safe and hope no more damage

package is on its way, i have tracking and will up date

meanwhile back at the batcave...

prize_002.jpg

prize001.jpg

Yuyo

Thanks for your wish, you are so kind, my friend. :circle-of-love:

The weather is indeed pretty bad in the last week, the typhoon Wilson is the strongest within 43years!!!! I am lucky with no damage. :Namaste:

Anyway, this terrible weather is passed, thanks again for your asking.

You should get the lamp with this Monday or Tuesday, if any feedback just let me know! :thanks:

hope all is well.weather is severe on your side of the world i hear
please be safe and hope no more damage

package is on its way, i have tracking and will up date

meanwhile back at the batcave...

prize_002.jpg

prize001.jpg

BID We are also sorry that you didn't in this game, that was interesting, what were your prediction for that game? :welcome:

dang i totally missed this contest lol i'll be looking out next time, congrats yuyo! this is a fun and cool concept
\m/

Back
Top Bottom