WIN Greenhouse Seeds Kalashnikova - 2 Prizes from Gorilla Seeds

@Sativa1970 I have smoked some Lambs Bread from BPG (Berkeley Patient's Group). It was stellar and the high was one of the crispest sativa highs I have ever smoked. I am a Sativa hound for its effects. I would love growing that strain. I am a staunch proponent for Sour Diesel. Though, if you set down a blunt of Bread & Diesel; I would go with the Lambs Bread. The terpene profile of Lambs Bread lends itself to being more uplifting. The gassy taste and smell of the Diesel can feel heavier than Lambs Bread. IMO

I have spent the last week trying to locate a white widow sativa mix. The banks I normally order from are sold out or won't/can't ship to US currently. Local dispensaries have run dry on varieties good for PTSD and anxiety. I give it away to friends and family with medical need but my stock is running low. Wish I knew bought this place before I ordered lambs bread from a new (to me) seed bank,hoping it was a viable substitute.
Try Dr. Seeds (drseeds.net) They are my go to seed bank. They may have what you’re looking for

Green House White Rhino was one of my worst plants :confused:
They redeemed them selves with an excellent Jack Herer. :yahoo:

One recent Bubba Kush seed no sprout, didn't even look like an oval seed, small, more rounded. :rip:
So I'm hoping odds even out again because the White Widow Just sprouted today :cheesygrinsmiley:

O heck I just noticed it says entries by 3 Oct Monday. isn't Monday the 5th?

Green House White Rhino was one of my worst plants :confused:
They redeemed them selves with an excellent Jack Herer. :yahoo:

One recent Bubba Kush seed no sprout, didn't even look like an oval seed, small, more rounded. :rip:
So I'm hoping odds even out again because the White Widow Just sprouted today :cheesygrinsmiley:

O heck I just noticed it says entries by 3 Oct Monday. isn't Monday the 5th?
Correct. I noticed that yesterday but thought there was no point saying as it says winner announced Tues 6th or something like that as well so that must of hit a 3 instead of a 6. it was just to try and confuse us stones lol

I have spent the last week trying to locate a white widow sativa mix.

In that case, if you don't win - or even if you do - take a look at De Sjamaan's strains. Some say the breeder, Ingemar, created the strain (that later became known as White Widow) in 1987, after working with the parent strains for six years. Among those who say that are Ingemar... and Arjan Roskam (of Greehouse Seed Co.), who once had this to say about it:
Arjan Roskam said:
Ingemar (De Sjamaan) invented White Widow already in 1987 … It was called Arnhem’s Wonder and already won the first High Life cup in 1989 … For those who don’t believe this, please call Coffeeshop Catweazle or Roger from the grow shop; they worked with Ingmar for a long time. Roger has always sold the clones he had. He had a famous grow shop in Nijmegen. I bought the male and female among other plants in 1992 and only crossed them in 1994. I did not have to do any breeding on the White Widow at that time because Ingemar had already done it for us. And to this day, you can still buy original clones of the White Widow in that area of Holland.

Anyway, many of De Sjamaan's strains are White Widow crosses, and several are toward the sativa end of the spectrum. They're inexpensive, and they're not feminized, so it's possible to get a male and collect pollen for future use. I don't know whether Gorilla currently stocks seeds from this breeder, but if not, maybe they will at some point in the future.

@Gorilla Seeds I've never tired anything from your company but I'd appreciate the opportunity to grow something special with care. EDS KALASHNIKOVA FEMINIZED or AK-47 x White Widow...

Thanks for the opportunity to win something special. I'd be grateful and of course grow with care ;)

Thanks for all the input from everyone . It was only legalized for recreational and grow here back in january so the dispensaries can't keep up with quantity,quality or variety. For 20 years a friend called me his stoner friend who claims it is for back pain. Now he is the head bud tender who comes to me cause they don't have anything to help his bad shoulder.Thanks for pointing out and endorsing the jack herer. That was the other strain i was trying to order. Thanks again every one.

Back
Top Bottom