Wood's Doghouse #1

Well that monster G-13, I'm impressed with the branches. She's going to get big bye time it's thru. I mean bigger. alittle later, I'll get the others out for a walk. I been praying for some sun. PLS. Well Marijuana is a hella strong plant that can take it all in stride, 'hopes me'. But anyways;;;;;
Branch-2.JPG

Going to need a chainsaw come fall. This is the bottom branch on her. I can see 1/3 a lb on this one limb. I 'CAN' hope rite?
Branch_s_end.JPG

Got to rememebr some of these branches are 3' long. Soon as sun comes out and I get ahold of a good camera, we'll see. And ofcourse alittle White Widow, Red Desil, Chesse and you name it. Well they are 'OnDeck' for the next 'trip' Come to think about it, been doing this '****' for about 26 year's. Man I seen alot of good plants, and alot of sick ones. But I always kept whhat I call best, 'homegrown' Heres some of the next generation'''';
016137.JPG

It's such a kick to go through your site and see what we are doing,,I am so glad you convienced me-- being your goffer, would be like a dream job,, So right you were, I feel like I am in a dream world..LOL@WonderWhy
:welldone::cheer:

looking good that g13 is growing like crazy have fun harvesting that one, bunch of leaves hope u get a few pds off her

Hello you two Wood and Miss J Happy in their garden of light and happiness. What a pair you are!
Man I hope you need a big shade tree out front. That G-13 is going to be a monster.:ganjamon: Not even gonna ask how your doing, I can see how you are. May you get some good sun soon! :ganjamon:

ELP - There behind a glass is a real blade of grass...except Chewy has a lot more than one blade! That's a great plant, well done!

Thanks for dropping in everyone,and yes man that song, I remember sitting in the bedroom, black lite posters all around the 'one with the mouse on top the mountain, with the eagle about to pounce on him and him flipping it off, called 'defiance'' smoking one hitters of 10$ a '5 finger lid' shit listening to ELP and Black Sabbath. Times have sure changed kind of. Remember the battery powered pipes? Man they got alittle costy;
Zephyr1.JPG

I have mixed thoughts about them tho. I don't think they will ever replace my one hit bong. My lady smokes alot and I hope this calms her coughing some. Besides thats was she wanted for a anniversary present. Our 1 Year anyways... Been a good one also. Thanks Babe.

Whoaaaaa my opinion is still out,,all I know is he's trying to learn what temp. to use to vape and he keeps handing me bags,, lost count at 5,,,,lol whoa babe been a very good year.

Whoaaaaa my opinion is still out,,all I know is he's trying to learn what temp. to use to vape and he keeps handing me bags,, lost count at 5,,,,lol whoa babe been a very good year.

:bravo::bravo:

Fun thread - got the whole family involved! Good stuff.

Nice Vapo.

And Chewie! Awesome. Should take that over to Orangeblood's R2D2 unit for a reunion.

:nicethread::rollit::peace:

Thanks Y'all for driving thru. Abit of problem Tonite, Janet noticed some discolored buds on the Church plant. BUD ROT. Damn. Shes been touching the back wall in acouple places. And there ya go, happens. Shes almost 8' tall. @#$%^&*()_me off, but I'll live none of the others have it, and I do have 2 smaller church's going. Of course they aren't 8' more like 3'. But they are more than ready to step up to the plate if need be. Anyone know Alot about rot? Is it reversible? Anything that will kill it? Or will it be better t just start all over. I've only had rot of buds hat were in full flower before. Well shes sanding in the midle of the room and tomarrow I think Ill put her out the green house before she spreads it to others. I have looked at the others and see nothing. Ofcourse they didn't have as mush 'false flowering' going on as it did. Bummer Attitude has a hella deal going on till the 7th. 8 free seeds witha @30$ purchase. Afew good ones too. Check it out. Keep it green.

hello wood!:nicethread:
nice plants you got there:)! could you tell me a few things about that wonder woman from nirvana seeds?! it's regular seed or feminized?! how long does it flower 8,9,10 weeks indoor i mean!? and what kind of buds does it produce?(more indica,or sativa like) what is the final weight from 1 plant?! thanx & all good with your grow!:rollit:

Hey Wood, just read from the beginning of the thread and I'm diggin it man! Nice trees you got growin and that green house is a dream!
Someday when I grow up I'm going to have one. It's been raining on my stuff for 3 out of the last 4 days. Fine while they're in veg, but could be bad later in flower. That rot you have, you should be able to just cut out the bad sh*t and get a big a** fan in there (if ya don't already)

A great looking grow Wood, I'm gonna keep my eye on that stuff your growin out there.

I just showed my babies a picture of your sh*t so they know what I want. Anything less is unsatisfactory! :Rasta:

SUN OMFG SUN. Yesterday, and today. Plants don't know what to do.. But looks like springs here. Now I got to get some larger pots. Guy down the road has food grade blur drums for 10$ a pop. I can cut 2 25 gallon pots out of each. SUN Well it came alittle late to save one of my church plants. She had some of that cancer on almost all her branches. That stench of diesel fuel in the tops. Well as much as I hated to I had to yank down a 7-8' monster down. I have 2 replacements going that are 3' to fill the spot.
The Wonder Woman. I have no idea how long they will actual take, seeing this is the first grow I've done with them. Shes a nice bush tho. Shes 5' tall and solid. Looks indo heavy. After I harvest one we'll know the rest of it's status. I didn't have a fan out there yet. I'm looking into one of them attic fans that have temp and humidity controls on it. I may have to wait till next month to be able to afford it tho. I'm just happy I didn't loose my island skunk or acouple others. Well this morning I drug all the greenhouse out for sun and fun. One nice thing about outside with good sized plants, you can keep mites away without anything except straight water. Water wind, and natural enemies keep them in check. Well all these need the bug washing. This works great in the veg stage of the plant. Well here's the girl out playing around the pool.
0121991.JPG

And heres yours truly out there spraying away....
Mite_spraying.JPG

sparying_mites-2.JPG

Welcome on board 420 hps and everyone. I hope to catch this book up abit later today. The weather has had me gloomed out more than usual. Thanks all and stay down with your bad asses keep em green

Looking good norcaliwood. I know you have been battling the weather, up here in WA we have been going through the same thing. Looks like we should be having sun and about 70 degree days for the next week. Your plants have blown up since last update!! +reps

I hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is sweet. SUN SUN SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know my plants are loving life. Just in time too Lotz. Hope yours are enjoying the first couple days of spring. I know mine are. Now comes the work tho. Cull and trans plant. I lost one of my 'large' church plant. She got that stuff bad. No signs of any on the others. Thank God. Well I guess Ill post acouple pic's while the lady is out floating around out back. Well start with the other end of the grow. This is a bud from a mix pack I bought from a vendor. Not a big yield, 1 1/2 oz is my guess;
fem-popcorn-1.JPG

and alittle more;
1-fem.JPG

I hope it's good enough to bump it's way to the stash drawer......
Well fellow sun worshipers;
Chewi-1.JPG

The White Rino hung in there also;
White_Rino6.JPG

And here's my next try on Himalayan, The first got lost i a transplant. I lost acouple names off the pots. And forgot which was which. But whatever it was, it got smoked.
I have acouple more pic's to load but it will have to wait till my next Drive bye enjoy and keep it green...

Anyways, I had afew more on the camera. That Skunk made it too. And seemed to love the bad weather, She's going for one more transplant;
1_Skunk.JPG

and she's got tops galore;
Skunk_Tops1.JPG

Next we got two Wonder Women going. I wasn't sure the first would go the term So;
Wonder-Woman.JPG

And Little WWoman;
03049.JPG

She even has a hitich hiker;
02761.JPG

I also have a NRT strain. I never heard of it before but it's from a well known breeder KC Brains. Well time will tell, I have to upgrade her living conditions tho;
NRT.JPG

I always have a church coming up somewhere. These are the replacements for the one I had to kill, well pic of one but it's sister is a twin;
03245.JPG

Well that's about it for the day here on the funny farm. Thx all that tuned in and keep it green.

Back
Top Bottom