Xave's - Indoor - Autofem Jack Herer - First Auto Grow

hey everybody. today I noticed that the one jh that is further along budding , all the leaves on it are like a light lime unhealthy green. almost as if its on its way to turning yellow. Anybody know what this is? its been a few days since I fed it because I was waiting for the soil moistness to dry a little bit. I didn't wanna over water. Should I give it nutrients or just plain water??

here is a pic of her . im starting to see orange hairs, but he leaves don't look so good. :/

20160706_173124.jpg

Beast I noticed that the same thing is happening on the northern lights but its not a brighter green, it is only the leaves on the bottom mostly that are yellowing then turning brown and dying. I just fed the NL its bloom nutes and a little molasses added to the mixture. does the molasses have enough cal/mag in it or should I specifically buy some?

hey guys so I woke up today with more yellow and dead leaves at the bottom of the NL auto does anyone know what that is? I watered her with nutrients and molasses yesterday but I did order some cal mag yesterday hoping it should be here in a few days.

Xave yea worth buying some calmag mate .really a must for a green grower.plants want it mainly when flipping into flower and onwards;) mollases will defo help mate for sure .but orderd calmag so.good job.u any pics of the leafs.how old is the plant? As if a very bushy lady small bottom leafes may yellow from seeing no light.bit if its working up the plant then there is a problem;)

beast the plant Is about 54 days and I see there is cal mag in the nutrients ive been giving it but very little. I didn't know they need it especially when the flowering starts... I don't really notice it at mid level and at the top.. just the bottom but it seems to be increasing as time goes on a week or 2 ago it wasn't yellowing as fast.

the jh's are not really showing that symptom

I also ordered a digital ph meter and ph up and down, so I can see if the nutes are causing the distilled water to change ph.

the yellowing almost looks like nitrogen def, but I know flowering u don't need much. what are other signs of a cal mag deficiency?

thanks beast. I think I have discovered why I have been having the deficiencys. I will not be using distilled water anymore as I heard the ph changes when exposed to the air and nutrients change it also.

the bad news :
20160709_170129.jpg

I tested my tap water that I have let sit out for about 14 hours now and the ph is right where we want it so I am happy I wont be having to pay for water no more ... I thought distilled wouldn't have done me wrong but I learned before it was too late to fix !!!

Atleast my soil is still between 6 and 7 in all 3 pots! phew!

I am glad I ordered some ph up and down...and also a digital ph meter as well as test strips I want to triple check shit from now on before I give my girls anything!!!! no more deficiencys for me! lol

hey hows everyone doing? here are some photo updates

does anyone know why the top leaves are curling inward so much? what possible reasons it could be one the one jh?

20160711_194351.jpg

this one is coming along nice and is starting to show some frost. this jh is the only one I think that will finish on time that it says its supposed to. the others are taking a little longer. the other jh is now starting to bud and is much much bigger!

20160711_194332.jpg

NL

20160711_194337.jpg

well the plants are looking a lot better watered them at 7 ph until run off read 6.0 ph so they were a little low.. finally got ph up and down and digital meter in the mail.

sorry for the shitty pics

heres the nl auto

IMG_20160713_224719030_HDR.jpg

jH 1 auto

IMG_20160713_224702814.jpg

JH 2 auto is going to be the last one ready but is starting to really flower now.

IMG_20160713_224655836.jpg

del. candy fem after I transplanted to a 4 gallon pot

IMG_20160713_224726839_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom