Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I said "coating" and really should have said "sticks and wood with patches of that white cottony stuff." A coating makes it sound like it's been painted. :laughtwo:
Thanks, I've seen the beautiful white moldy looking stuff. Walking through the forest the other day I didn't find any, but a lot of nice loose blackness under the leaves from years past.

Thanks, I've seen the beautiful white moldy looking stuff. Walking through the forest the other day I didn't find any, but a lot of nice loose blackness under the leaves from years past.
Just the walk alone sounds lovely Otter - great for the soul!

Highya SO,

A lot of us like a walk in the woods! Out here in the country we get to do do it a lot!

a lot of nice loose blackness under the leaves from years past
That's where the recommended microbes are, in the leaves. Happy Smokin'

@NextLight 420H DETAILS UPDATE

Hi all, I want to tell you more about the NextLight 420H!
This beautiful beacon is perfect for my 3 x 3 tent that measures 40 inches square. I have it working now dialed down to 300 PAR for seedlings. There's a ton more left to dial up for when it's time! Here's the 420H set up and working.
The light is a dream to set up and adjust for PAR.

Here's some of it's parameters from their site.

420 Watts
2.6 PPF/W (μmol/J)
IP65 Wet Rated
5 Year Full Warranty - All Components - Down to
the Diode
Designed for use in restricted spaces and grow tents
Flower Footprint: 3' x 3'
Veg Footprint: 5' x 5'
Onboard Dimming
NextLight’s Full Spectrum is recommended from
seed to harvest
Passively Cooled
Plug & Play - contains power cord, power supply and
mounting hardware

NextLights PAR Charts for 3 x 3 tent. Insane levels of what plants want for breakfast lunch and dinner photosynthesis

1648031577941.png

1648031613805.png

To quote my friend @BooWho2 , Ridiculous!
I can't wait to really get going with this light! It looks to me to be a bigger influence in the 3 x 3 than the Mega is in the 4.5 x 4.5!
I have it dialed down now but I can't wait to unleash the power of the sun it holds!
@NextLight you've done a great job with this one! I'm inside out excited to watch it grow!

I have it working now dialed down to 300 PAR for seedlings. There's a ton more left to dial up for when it's time! Here's the 420H set up and working.
Innit the 420h LED by Nextlight is just awsome!!
I’m having the led about 30" above and dimmed to ~40% whereby the seedlings bathe under 600-700umol/s :cool:
That might be a bit too much light for the young seedlings but so far looking GREAT!

PS. Whenever you go over 50% remember the goggles! :laughtwo: Yday got mega bad migraine as I was doing things there without the eye covers.

@NextLight 420H DETAILS UPDATE

Hi all, I want to tell you more about the NextLight 420H!
This beautiful beacon is perfect for my 3 x 3 tent that measures 40 inches square. I have it working now dialed down to 300 PAR for seedlings. There's a ton more left to dial up for when it's time! Here's the 420H set up and working.
The light is a dream to set up and adjust for PAR.

Here's some of it's parameters from their site.

420 Watts
2.6 PPF/W (μmol/J)
IP65 Wet Rated
5 Year Full Warranty - All Components - Down to
the Diode
Designed for use in restricted spaces and grow tents
Flower Footprint: 3' x 3'
Veg Footprint: 5' x 5'
Onboard Dimming
NextLight’s Full Spectrum is recommended from
seed to harvest
Passively Cooled
Plug & Play - contains power cord, power supply and
mounting hardware

NextLights PAR Charts for 3 x 3 tent. Insane levels of what plants want for breakfast lunch and dinner photosynthesis

1648031577941.png

1648031613805.png

To quote my friend @BooWho2 , Ridiculous!
I can't wait to really get going with this light! It looks to me to be a bigger influence in the 3 x 3 than the Mega is in the 4.5 x 4.5!
I have it dialed down now but I can't wait to unleash the power of the sun it holds!
@NextLight you've done a great job with this one! I'm inside out excited to watch it grow!
I LOVE THIS!!! I couldn't agree more. The 420h SHREDS a 3x3. It's amazing. I have yet to use it at 100% I've found. The ppfd just gets too high. I mean, I was able to measure numbers in the 2000 range at 100%. The plants just love it, and I would argue that those par charts are slightly LOWER than reality! I get more consistent numbers than that with it on the sides and corners, I bet you do too. If I'm at 1200 in the center I'm hitting over 900 on the sides. The light just covers every single damn inch of the canopy. Really spectacular product. And I'll never get over how sensitive the dimmer is and how well it works. Best dimmer on any light I own.

Innit the 420h LED by Nextlight is just awsome!!
I’m having the led about 30" above and dimmed to ~40% whereby the seedlings bathe under 600-700umol/s :cool:
That might be a bit too much light for the young seedlings but so far looking GREAT!

PS. Whenever you go over 50% remember the goggles! :laughtwo: Yday got mega bad migraine as I was doing things there without the eye covers.
Naw that's not too much. I'm on board for high PAR for seedlings. I think they need to acclimate themselves to it early for best results. Mine are just a day or three old. They'll soon get raised!

I LOVE THIS!!! I couldn't agree more. The 420h SHREDS a 3x3. It's amazing. I have yet to use it at 100% I've found. The ppfd just gets too high. I mean, I was able to measure numbers in the 2000 range at 100%. The plants just love it, and I would argue that those par charts are slightly LOWER than reality! I get more consistent numbers than that with it on the sides and corners, I bet you do too. If I'm at 1200 in the center I'm hitting over 900 on the sides. The light just covers every single damn inch of the canopy. Really spectacular product. And I'll never get over how sensitive the dimmer is and how well it works. Best dimmer on any light I own.
I saw the high PAR numbers around the edges here too! For me it went from 200 PAR to 900! This is awesome! I can't wait to fill the tent ! @NextLight rocks!:yahoo: Hah, SHREDS is no joke!

Naw that's not too much. I'm on board for high PAR for seedlings. I think they need to acclimate themselves to it early for best results. Mine are just a day or three old. They'll soon get raised!
Couldn't agree more. Do they pop in nature in full sunlight? You bet. Is that higher PAR than wherever you set your light? You bet. No problem. They like it I think. Soon as they're up they hit the tent for me.

I saw the high PAR numbers around the edges here too! For me it went from 200 PAR to 900! This is awesome! I can't wait to fill the tent ! @NextLight rocks!:yahoo: Hah, SHREDS is no joke!
You know how great 900 on the edges is? I just found out - even the buds on the outside of the Apple Blossom, the ones that lived in that 900, are just as big, just as dense, and just as frosty as the buds in the center. For a change. Even my good light, with an amazing 5x5 footprint, usually only gets me to around 850 in the corners at 1200 in the center. I didn't think that could be beat, hadn't seen it yet anywhere, no offense to anyone. But the 420h beats it. I was scared to go higher than that but I really wanted to. Lol. The other thing about it is the lack of ambient heat. It only adds about 6-7 degrees to the 3x3. That's really good for so much light in a small space - mine fills the tent identically to yours. So I don't see your exhaust fan/filter in the picture. Did you put it above the light? If so, you must have fairly limited space in there for vertical growth? My 3x3 is only 6' tall so I had to floor the setup. How tall is your tent?

You know how great 900 on the edges is? I just found out - even the buds on the outside of the Apple Blossom, the ones that lived in that 900, are just as big, just as dense, and just as frosty as the buds in the center. For a change. Even my good light, with an amazing 5x5 footprint, usually only gets me to around 850 in the corners at 1200 in the center. I didn't think that could be beat, hadn't seen it yet anywhere, no offense to anyone. But the 420h beats it. I was scared to go higher than that but I really wanted to. Lol. The other thing about it is the lack of ambient heat. It only adds about 6-7 degrees to the 3x3. That's really good for so much light in a small space - mine fills the tent identically to yours. So I don't see your exhaust fan/filter in the picture. Did you put it above the light? If so, you must have fairly limited space in there for vertical growth? My 3x3 is only 6' tall so I had to floor the setup. How tall is your tent?
Tent's a 6 footer Jon. You're right about the available PAR being like hens teeth in the edges! That's one reason I was so excited to win it!
I have my out of the tent exhaust rig so there's no inner works but the pipe inlet. Link's in the sig. 6 or 7 degrees is crazy good for something like this!! PAR going up soon!

Found a seat at the back here.

It was the love hearts that brought me here.
Hello you :)

Australian are so smart. We find people we admire, siddle up to the potential mentor and ask questions and take notes lol. If you are looking for another good journal to learn from, go take a look at Carcasses ugly box of green adventures. He changed the way I grow.

1x1meter tent, 40" from the floor at 40% phototone app says +700 even on the edges.
B33CA4BD-12F9-4CC7-829A-B70A436E3A18.png

Mad sun!!

Back
Top Bottom