Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello you :)

Australian are so smart. We find people we admire, siddle up to the potential mentor and ask questions and take notes lol. If you are looking for another good journal to learn from, go take a look at Carcasses ugly box of green adventures. He changed the way I grow.
Way to sell my journal girl...not! @DV8 she's right about Carcass's journal though! I'm in LOS and mat not have as many issues to learn from.
Good morning Mr Otter :)

The baby nursery is looking so cute :)
Thanks Tra!
Any news on the 4th or 5th one? I feel like it's been a little while! :reading420magazine:
Yes the next update in a moment will show the forth is here and your Candida isn't giving me a good feeling today. 3 days ago I found the seed and it looked intact so I buried it again. Yesterday I found it again looking the same but cracked so I buried it again. It didn't look happy cracked all full and fat, just cracked. Today no sprout. I'm about to wet another seed and hope for the best.
1x1meter tent, 40" from the floor at 40% phototone app says +700 even on the edges.
B33CA4BD-12F9-4CC7-829A-B70A436E3A18.png

Mad sun!!
Madness is awesome!

Congrats on the four sprouts! :yahoo:

As to the Candida:
Yes the next update in a moment will show the forth is here and your Candida isn't giving me a good feeling today. 3 days ago I found the seed and it looked intact so I buried it again. Yesterday I found it again looking the same but cracked so I buried it again. It didn't look happy cracked all full and fat, just cracked. Today no sprout. I'm about to wet another seed and hope for the best.
Don't say I didn't warn ya! I'd drop them in pairs to better your chances. :thumb:

Way to sell my journal girl...not! @DV8 she's right about Carcass's journal though! I'm in LOS and mat not have as many issues to learn from.

Thanks Trala.
Kinda funny actually. @Trala You had me at Australians are smart.

Any how, Ive had a look at SOs grows, and the second I saw he put these particular seeds in a journal I was in and subbed. Havent figured out the LOS in pots to my liking so another box ticked.

And those light values, be still my heart. Thanks Tra, Thanks Stone.

STILL SEEDLING UPDATE

Hi all,these little ones are coming along. One Zkittlez ia small but I think she'll come to grips with the situation and push forward. I'm still waiting on one Candida to germ but I'm soaking another seed today. Here they are today three are getting a second set of leaves.
Nice they definitely are moving along.

Congrats on the four sprouts! :yahoo:

As to the Candida:

Don't say I didn't warn ya! I'd drop them in pairs to better your chances. :thumb:
Will do sir. Soon as I get up.
Hi SO!

Congratulations in the new seedlings! And I'll agree, that 420h is an absolute beast!!!
Hey Rex, thanks! I'm finally breathing! Popping and getting them caught on is one of my weak spots. Whew!
Kinda funny actually. @Trala You had me at Australians are smart.

Any how, Ive had a look at SOs grows, and the second I saw he put these particular seeds in a journal I was in and subbed. Havent figured out the LOS in pots to my liking so another box ticked.

And those light values, be still my heart. Thanks Tra, Thanks Stone.
I'll be sure to list what goes in when I mix. The rest is like riding a bike. Glad to have you!
Dangit do I ever need to drop some seeds soon! For now I’ll follow along with Otter to scratch that itch.
Starting off on the right foot and I love it, Otter!
:thumb:
Will you be able to soon?
Nice they definitely are moving along.
They're at a stage now. I swear they doubled overnight. Woot!

SEEDLING UPDATE

Good day everyone! The sprouts are coming along healthily. One Zkittlez is small but I think she'll pick up ok. Gave them a full watering yesterday and today they appeared so big when I peeked in. Roots are starting to take!
Here's Kosher Kush.

And the Zkittlez sisters.

The small Zkittlez
And Skywalker Kush

So let's see how old they are. Wetted them down on the 17th. Two days later they started coming up. Today's the 28th. I'll say they're 9 days old today.

Don't forget to do something fun today! Write it down if you have to or tie a string to your thumb.

Highya SO,

What do you say about seedlings?!? One starts out a little stunted. Hopefully she will turn around and be the swan! Strains sound very interesting! Will be fun to hear the smoke report! Happy Smokin'

SEEDLING UPDATE

Good day everyone! The sprouts are coming along healthily. One Zkittlez is small but I think she'll pick up ok. Gave them a full watering yesterday and today they appeared so big when I peeked in. Roots are starting to take!
Here's Kosher Kush.

And the Zkittlez sisters.

The small Zkittlez
And Skywalker Kush

So let's see how old they are. Wetted them down on the 17th. Two days later they started coming up. Today's the 28th. I'll say they're 9 days old today.

Don't forget to do something fun today! Write it down if you have to or tie a string to your thumb.
Babies are so cute....

QUICKIE UPDATE

Hey folks, these ladies are doing all right today. Just checking in to say so. Steady growth these days. I'm liking the FF light warrior soil. It dries out fast so I give them water every couple of days. So far so good!
The Candida seeds(3) have been soaked for 24 hours and are now in a damp paper towel on the cable box. I'll check for tails in the morning. And the catnip in the middle finally came up! That took well over a week, maybe two, and 2 out of many more made it. Whew! Queen Fuzzybottom is going to love this!

Tokin on some Wedding Cake today. I think Thor had a bag of this in his pocket the day Odin borrowed is coat. Caused quite a storm!;) Hits like a hammer!

QUICKIE UPDATE

Hey folks, these ladies are doing all right today. Just checking in to say so. Steady growth these days. I'm liking the FF light warrior soil. It dries out fast so I give them water every couple of days. So far so good!
The Candida seeds(3) have been soaked for 24 hours and are now in a damp paper towel on the cable box. I'll check for tails in the morning. And the catnip in the middle finally came up! That took well over a week, maybe two, and 2 out of many more made it. Whew! Queen Fuzzybottom is going to love this!

Tokin on some Wedding Cake today. I think Thor had a bag of this in his pocket the day Odin borrowed is coat. Caused quite a storm!;) Hits like a hammer!
FF light warrior eh? Must be a newish one. I'll have to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom