First Grow - 800 Watts Dual Cool Tubes 55 Hempy 2L & Two Mothers

Local Grown

This is our first grow, We hope to grow some Shangri La and OG Kush. Here is a little info and a few pics. We really appreciate all comments and tips, so feel free to jump into the thread :thumb: :yummy:Local Grown.
Grow_114.jpg
Grow_099.jpg
Grow_069.jpg

What strain is it.
Shangri La (Free Tibet x hash plant) a sativa Indica mix and OG Kush an Indica,
In the Flower stage on day two.
Hydro hybrid
Indoor grow area is 15 square feet coverage is 55 wats per sq ft.
Dual inline 400Watt Cool Tubes.
Modified vintage Hf light mover
Temp of Room74`
RH of Room 47%
PH of res is 5.4
Any Pests ? No
Watering Daily
20 year old Dyna Grow Bloom and all most gone.
Bucket Size - two 3 gallon and 55 two liter hempy pots
Medium - 75% perlite 25% vermiculite.
Lights - two 400w HPS with inline Cool tubes
Strain(s) - Shangri La and OG Kush
# of Plants: 57
Yield : I dont know

Thanks for looking folks :thanks:

Re: First Grow, 800 watts dual Cool tubes 55 hempy 2L and two mothers

Igrowgrass

Thanks man.

teSmp

We grew in 91' and some of the old stuff is incorporated into our new grow attempt. The nutes we have are at least 20 years old, and we have one weeks worth left, so I dont know what we are going to do . We do everything on line as we dont live close to a grow store. Our MJ strain clones came from the closest dispensary and again is many miles away.

We do have a decent clone/mother closet set up that can hold about 50 at a time. Right now we keep 2 to 4 mothers all of time, the next strains up are Grand Daddy Purple and Blackberry. We will start new clones in about 4 weeks.

Thanks for looking :thanks: :420:

Grow_0204.jpg
Grow_0183.jpg
Grow_0112.jpg
Grow_0144.jpg
Hello again:welcome:

It looks like the 2L hempy pots have doubled in size, cool. And the mothers look like crap, I slammed them down pretty hard, but they are coming back. The next wave of 2L pots will be Grand Daddy Purple, and BlackBerry, the mothers are looking good. And last, the Shangri La and OG Kush clones are still looking good.

See you all in a few days :rollit:

OK, we are at day 8 flowering, the OG and Shangri La 2L hempy pots have started stretching. A few are not keeping up, so 50 might be the total count when we are done :yikes:. Also the two mothers have gotten over a serious super cropping and have started to get it on :winkyface:. In about 12 days we will defoliate ala 420fied style. Peace :peace:
Grow_059.jpg
Grow_057.jpg
Grow_052.jpg
Grow_056.jpg
Grow_057.jpg

Grow_061.jpg
Grow_068.jpg
Grow_070.jpg
Day 11 of 12/12 and the OG is way taller then the Shangri La and all of it is starting to show flowers at each node. :morenutes:Almost out of old Dyna Bloom, we need to find some good nutes that we can afford.

See you all in a few days, :peace:

Here are a few new pic of the clone mothers for the next round of 2 Liter Hempy pots. Top to bottom are.... Grand Daddy Purple, Shangri La (Free Tibet x Hash Plant) and Blackberry. :peace:
Grow_124.jpg
Grow_122.jpg
Grow_125.jpg

Day 16 of 12/12 :thumb:
Hi Folks, it has been a few days, and I thought we should have an update.

All of the plants got a small flush with 5.8 ph water, I will let them drink water for two days, then feed with 5.8 ph Dyna Bloom at 900ppm.

In four days we will defoliate ala 420fied style.

The OG Kush is standing tall at 23", I can see a little dusting of trichs on the tops of all of the plants, I hope their stretch is done.:cheer:
The OG mother is not having a good time, kinda puny and weak.

The Shangri La is a little shorter at about 17" tall, but has many internodes, and is really kicking ass.

The Shangri La mother is booming and is also showing its frost. :high-five:

See you soon folks, feel free to say hi :peace:

Grow_208.jpg
Grow_212.jpg
Grow_196.jpg
Grow_199.jpg
Grow_189.jpg
Grow_204.jpg

Day 17 of 12/12. Today we eighty sixed the OG mother, that made a lot more room. and defoliated the Shangri La mother and the 55 hempy 2L pots. Now the light can get in and the buds can fill in. :woohoo:
Keep the green thump up :thumb:

Grow_219.jpg
Grow_238.jpg
Grow_233.jpg
Grow_239.jpg

:420:

looking good bro....

how did you take your clones, if you dont mind me asking, did u use a cloner or something?

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom