First Grow - 800 Watts Dual Cool Tubes 55 Hempy 2L & Two Mothers

Re: First Grow, 800 watts dual Cool tubes 55 hempy 2L and two mothers

have you got more room to raise the light up, looks like them plants are really growing now

Plenty of room to raise the light bar, I am trying to keep the light 12" from the plants. :peace:

Looking Gooood! :thumb:

I don't know how I missed this from the start, but I'll be here till the finish :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks man, I hope we look good in the end :eyebrowsmile: :peace:

New news of the day, day 35 of 12/12.
Last time we fed the gals we ran out of Dyna Bloom. Today in the mail I got a sample pack of Great White and Orca root goodies.
Also we got a sample of Xnutrients just in time, so we drained the old res and loaded up the new nutes.
I think we can do one more res refill. :morenutes:
Thanks to all of the great people who have been watching our grow, keep your thumb green. :thanks: :peace:

Have you checked out blue Planet nutrients? I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it but they definitely have the best prices I have been able to find, and they are a sponsor here. I haven't used it but many here have. You're looking good, do you flush you're coco before harvest?

Have you checked out blue Planet nutrients? I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it but they definitely have the best prices I have been able to find, and they are a sponsor here. I haven't used it but many here have. You're looking good, do you flush you're coco before harvest?

Hi nugslinger420 :welcome:

I have been looking at the BPN products on the website and it looks good. I have been following journals that are using BPN nutes and the plants are awesome looking. If shipping was cheaper or I lived closer it would be a great deal. :thumb:

Thanks for looking at our grow. :thanks:
The 2L hempt pots are filled with 75/25 perlite/vermiculite mix and yes we do flush with 6.0 ph water once a week. :peace:

Is it necassary to flush that much? I haven't flushed my coco yet and I just started flower. I was planning on doing it once buds start to set and then a week or so before harvest. Do you have any experience with only flushing in flower?:thanks:

Flushing frequency is all dependant on the salt build up in the roots, thus being entirely dependent on the type and amount of nutes being used. Can't do any harm to flush that often but will mean that any residual nutes left will not be used so may result in a slightly higher usage.

No experience of flushing only in flower, although it is most necessary the week before harvest, as I'm sure everyone knows :)

:Namaste::peace:

Thank folks. :thanks:
My "flushing" is a little weak compared to others. A soil less medium can be seriously washed and rinsed. So my "flush" is small, about one cup of water runs out of the hempy pots. :peace:

Another thing is, I checked the dates on my digital photos and the hempy pots went in on 3/1/12. So the update date is day 39 of 12/12. I see a little PM on the OG leaves, I have some SNS 244 and will try it the next dark period. :thumb:
Another thing is I need some help on what bloom boosters and additives I can use to get the most out of our plants flowering. Could you kind folks :adore: please chime in on that subject? :helpsmilie:
And last we have new pics of the naked ladies.:popcorn:

Grow_403.jpg
Grow_405.jpg
Grow_3951.jpg
Grow_393.jpg
Grow_404.jpg
Grow_386.jpg
Grow_407.jpg

:peace: :420:

looking nice mate, i cant help you with your question mate so hopefully someone else will jump in with some top advice

Thanks Donpaul.p :thanks:

I dont know about the new grow styles, I just ran out my 20 year old 2 part nutes. I never heard of additives and boosters. I am sure some others will post in about it, I hope. :thumb:

Is anyone rating this thread? :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :peace:

New news of the day, day 35 of 12/12.
Last time we fed the gals we ran out of Dyna Bloom. Today in the mail I got a sample pack of Great White and Orca root goodies.
Also we got a sample of Xnutrients just in time, so we drained the old res and loaded up the new nutes.
I think we can do one more res refill. :morenutes:
Thanks to all of the great people who have been watching our grow, keep your thumb green. :thanks: :peace:

Orca isn't just for root my friend! That shit is da BomB!

I used it 3rd week of veg and about 3 days later my plants took off like rockets, massive growth. Used it again 2nd week of Flower and again, the plants took off. I was told it's not needed to use it every week. Your're gonna love that stuff.:circle-of-love:

Have you seen Blue planet nutrients? They are a sponsor on this site. The nutrients are relatively cheap compared to other brands and there are plenty of journals on here displaying the final result. Corey formulated them with cannabis specifically in mind unlike most other brands

You can order gallons or quarts. Gallons are only $35 for the Bluemax 2-part. Or $50 for the Elite 3-part.

Quarts of the 3-part are only $20

He sells a liquid bloom booster as well
$7.50 quart, $15.50 gallon

Your grow is looking great by the way :thumb:

What 2-part were you previously using?

Stoned4daze61, thanks for your kind words :thanks: we are still on the first grow.
We were using Dyna Grow and Dyna Bloom 2 part nutes. we bought those in 92'.
We ran out of the Bloom, but we still have some Grow for the mothers.

I like the BPN products and the price is good, but I live too far away to make shipping reasonable. I did notice a window for a coupon code at the shopping bag page. How do you get a coupon code?

:morenutes: :thumb: :peace:

Orca isn't just for root my friend! That shit is da BomB!

I used it 3rd week of veg and about 3 days later my plants took off like rockets, massive growth. Used it again 2nd week of Flower and again, the plants took off. I was told it's not needed to use it every week. Your're gonna love that stuff.:circle-of-love:

Cool. :morenutes:
we gave it to the 3 mothers and about 70 Blackberry and GDP clones :high-five: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom