First Grow - 800 Watts Dual Cool Tubes 55 Hempy 2L & Two Mothers

Re: First Grow, 800 watts dual Cool tubes 55 hempy 2L and two mothers

Stoned4daze61, thanks for your kind words :thanks: we are still on the first grow.
We were using Dyna Grow and Dyna Bloom 2 part nutes. we bought those in 92'.
We ran out of the Bloom, but we still have some Grow for the mothers.

I like the BPN products and the price is good, but I live too far away to make shipping reasonable. I did notice a window for a coupon code at the shopping bag page. How do you get a coupon code?

:morenutes: :thumb: :peace:

Dyna Grow & Bloom are pretty good. I still have some Dyna grow just like you Lol. The price is really reasonable compared to other brands at the hydro store, and they are really concentrated. I would say go for some more Dyna-Gro if you like the results you're getting! Try out some of their supplements too. The Protekt is silicon & potassium solution that is supposed to build stronger cell walls and but it helped keep my ph super stable. I want to try out some of their mag-pro next.

The coupon code box if for when he is doing special offers. You could check the sponsor forum and see if any offers are still available.

Update day42 of 12/12 :cheer:
I have been working on my camera, these pics are with the white balance on auto. :peace:

Grow_464.jpg
Grow_454.jpg
Grow_451.jpg
Grow_453.jpg
Grow_443.jpg
Grow_425.jpg
Grow_424.jpg
Grow_423.jpg
Grow_422.jpg
Grow_427.jpg
Grow_431.jpg

:420:

wow looks great!! keep it uP! and if your looking for Good Nutes get BPN, i mean u can get the full 7 part set with gal's for 75 bucks or u can do 3 part organic for 20, or if ur looking for straight bloom nute u can get K bud by BPN

ilikebike

Thanks man, we still have a few weeks to go. Yes we hand water or nutes one cup oz per 2 Liter pot per day. It takes about 12 liters every time.
:morenutes: :thumb:

Mr Mud-Pie
Thanks on the grow. I am looking into BPN, :morenutes:

OldMedMan

For the first time, I am really happy how they are coming out. thanks OMM :Namaste:

SmokzAlot, cozias, and Stoned4daze61

I thanks for the kind words, we all like it when others like it too. :peace:

bpn looks like the way to go, i never thought id get my hands on any as i live in UK so shipping costs more than the nutes, how ever, to my amazement a grower on here, hooked me up and paid for the nutes and the shipping, thats why this site amazes me, i had got to know him through the journals and was talking about the great results i had seen with bpn products and said i couldnt afford it from the usa to the uk and by the next day this grower had rallied around and paid for the product and delivery to the UK, its now in the parcel depot here i gota pay for the customs as they checked it so gota pay for that, hoping it wont be to much cuz im on tight budget, but i would say go with the bpn products, ive not heard anyone say anything bad about it and the results speak for themselves, it really does do what it says, corey the bloke who owns bpn is a top bloke and really knows his stuff, he is a member on here as well and is often checking the journals, its worth a look,

Re: First Grow - 800 Watts Dual Cool Tubes 55 Hempy 2L and Two Mothers

Just read your journal from the first page. I'm all in and looking good.

1. Is your lights on a mover?

2. Are you using co2?

3. If you spread your two 400 watt lights outs further apart you'll get more light coverage to your plants.

Oh and I'm pretty sure you know by now go kush does stretch. Keep it up man.

UPDATE! OK, we are at day 69 of 12/12 :cheer:
We have been flushing 6.5 ph water for the last four days, and they will get one more day of flushing.

For the last two weeks we have had a dehumidifier, with that and SNS 244 we have got rid of the p.m. problem. :thumb:
Looking at the trichs reveal that they have milky stalks and heads, just what we were looking for :high-five:.

After flushing tomorrow, we will go black for 36 hours then cut them down. :woohoo:. More to come. :peace:

209 Cali C.G
Thanks man check out the new update :thanks:

Casa Verde
Cool man, thanks. Check it out.:welcome:

donpaul.p

I checked out your grow, BPN is doing well for you! It looks great.

Sky Rocket

1. Yes the lights are on a mover, the lights go past the plants by 6 inches on each end. A total 15 sq ft is illuminated by 800 watts of hps.

2. No Co2, dang. We are using a fan that exchanges the air in the room every two minutes, so there is lots of air but no extra Co2.

3. We dont have the room to spread the two cooltubes much farther. And the light is covering the grow tray with the light mover. We are getting 55 watts per sq ft.

Boy you are right about the OG stretch :laughtwo:

Thanks for watching folks. :Namaste:

Grow_654.jpg

Grow_655.jpg
Grow_653.jpg
Grow_636.jpg
Grow_669.jpg
Grow_671.jpg
Grow_649.jpg
Grow_569.jpg

:420:

nice dont forget the smoke report :thumb:

Sky Rocket

You bet, we have about 50 Black berry and about 35 Grand Daddy Purple 2liter hempy pots vegging under fluorescent lights. Here is a pic of the Blackberry test plants.
Grow_695.jpg

Grow_716.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom