First Grow - 800 Watts Dual Cool Tubes 55 Hempy 2L & Two Mothers

Re: First Grow - 800 Watts Dual Cool Tubes 55 Hempy 2L and Two Mothers

wow :eek: just jaw droping blue and other colors :) great man just great!

Thank you, thank you. Check out the test plants for the new SOG, Blackberry :love:
Grow_663.jpg

Grow_695.jpg
:420::peace:

hi, great journal and great bud pics, loving everyone, could i ask a question, i just been looking at another journal and the grower asked about his leaves turning yellow towards the end of harvest, as i noticed in your pic that you had some dead and yellow leaves, i thought id ask and find out if its totally natural for the leaves to die off or turn yellow, im using bpn products and it says use the grow bottle right up to the end without reducing this, so the bpn method gives the plants a higher level of N i know other products cut the n right down so thought id ask you about your views on it and what you found was best to do, does it affect the plant having yellow and dying leaves, i know in the wild they do this as part of their end of season process but didnt know if they followed suit in doors, or does the grower have a problem with his plants, he has flushed the soil thinking it was a problem, but i told him im not sure if it is a problem, so just trying to get some advice for my own grow and so i can help others along the way

That Blackberry is gorgeous! :love:

Have you grown out the GDP before?

Yes we did/are. it is very small but killer looking, we have about 25 clones getting ready for a new SOG.

hi, great journal and great bud pics, loving everyone, could i ask a question, i just been looking at another journal and the grower asked about his leaves turning yellow towards the end of harvest, as i noticed in your pic that you had some dead and yellow leaves, i thought id ask and find out if its totally natural for the leaves to die off or turn yellow, im using bpn products and it says use the grow bottle right up to the end without reducing this, so the bpn method gives the plants a higher level of N i know other products cut the n right down so thought id ask you about your views on it and what you found was best to do, does it affect the plant having yellow and dying leaves, i know in the wild they do this as part of their end of season process but didnt know if they followed suit in doors, or does the grower have a problem with his plants, he has flushed the soil thinking it was a problem, but i told him im not sure if it is a problem, so just trying to get some advice for my own grow and so i can help others along the way

Well, I think that as we use nutrients for blooming flowers, the Nitrogen is very low and the leaves yellow and the buds continue getting flowering nutes.

Update!

Well, the plants are dry, and now we need to clean up the buds a little and then seal it up in a jar :circle-of-love:

Here is a few peeks of pics. :thumb::peace:

Blue OG
Grow_744.jpg
Grow_743.jpg

Shangri La
Grow_739.jpg
Grow_733.jpg

:420:

Well my first journal is about done. :high-five:

We did OK for the first time. The Shangri La total was 244 grams or just under 8.5 oz.
We harvested the Shangri la when the trics got milky, my wife likes the Shangri la for her MS. She says it's great for pain without a couch lock feeling. I like it because it is a very smooth smoke and packs a big punch. Shangri la makes me want to get up and do something constructive, I was well medicated for about an hour, and that is a long time for me if you know what I mean..
:green_heart:

And the Blue OG total was 151 grams or just under 5.5 oz.

I really like the Blue OG, it has a clean taste, kinda like citrus and pine and a little earthy. I could smoke it all day .:love:
This is another up high for me, like a good Sativa.
My wife like the taste and how it doesn't make her cough, but it didn't help much for her MS. She like it for watching movies, it makes her feel fuzzy but alert.:clown:

Thank to all who have watched as we try growing the plant of life. :circle-of-love:

A few pics of the crop.

The Shangri La crop
Grow_795.jpg

Shangri La
Grow_808.jpg

Blue OG
Grow_853.jpg

Blue OG
Grow_849.jpg

Blue OG
Grow_851.jpg

:thumb::420:

damn, you got some nice buds, nice yields as well, im hoping one day ill get somewhere neat that, but for now ill make do with what ever i get, well done mate,

Thanks Donpaul, we did OK for the first time. look for the new journal, a Nirvana Blackberry SOG featuring BPN. :peace:

Nirvana Blackberry test plant
Grow_809.jpg

that looks a very nice plant, if i had more spare cash id buy some really nice seeds but im struggling to survive and bring my 2 kids up so i have been buying cheap seeds and herbies gives 3 seeds free even if you only buy 1 seed so i have been getting some decent free seeds so i have been growing them, but their is some nice strains out their and some real nice looking plants, and that one above looks amazing as well, but for now ill grow what i got and keep buying what i can afford and ill see how things go and what problems i have before i decide to spend that kind of money, i was looking on herbies and he has got seeds selling for nearly £50 each which works out to $100 per seed and its in packs of 10 so would be £500 or $1000 per pack, id love to get hold of some nice seeds and grow something that looks amazing, and im sure one day i will, but i need to get a few more grows under my belt so i know how to sort things out when they go wrong, i think once i have made sure i can get the best from the plants then ill start saving for some nice seeds.

i last grew 9 years ago and never knew their was so many different strains and types, their must be high hundreds if not thousands of seeds on herbies site and to find the one i like best will take a while, but im 31 and got a good few years to grow all been well that is so ill do my best to find the best daytime sativa smoke and best night time indica, so im sure ill find the perfect blend sooner or later

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom