Shadowmoses - High Brix - AK48 - Wonder Woman - 2015

shadowmoses

Hello 420 family, welcome to my second grow journal!

First off, I would like to thank everyone that followed my first grow and provided valuable information to help me bang out my first crop. My last grow I yielded almost 12 ounces of high quality bud with 3 autoflower plants in about 3 months. My hat is off to all of you who helped me out. You can find my first grow here: Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil - 2015.

While growing my first crop I was constantly doing research in better ways to grow. As you can probably imagine I found myself reading about Doc Bud's grow method. After an extensive amount of reading on the subject, I decided to give Doc's method a go and started cooking my soil a little over a month ago while I finished my auto girls up.

Doc's method is all about building roots so I also decided I would try to expand on that with some air pots and fabric pots. This is going to be an interesting grow for me and I am really excited to test Doc's method along with air/fabric pots to build the best root system I can.

Setup

• Tent
    • Apollo Horticulture 36"x20"x62" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent (3' x 1'8" x 5'2")
  • Lights
    • LED 450
    • GalaxyHydro 300 Watt (if needed for more light when they are big)
  • Fans and Filters
    • Hyper Fan 6" 315 CFM Inline With Speed Controller
    • iPower 4" Carbon Filter
  • Pots and Soil
    • 1 Liter Air Pots (Starter Pots)
    • 7.5 Liter Air Pots (Veg)
    • 5 Gallon GeoPots (Final Pot)
    • Doc Bud's High Brix Blend Soil
  • Strains - From Nirvana
    • AK48
    • Wonder Woman

Pictures

Tent

AK48 - Day 1
1-AK48.png

AK48 - Day 4
4-AK48.png

AK48 - Day 6
6-AK48.png

Wonder Woman
The first bean for Wonder Woman didn't come up. Yesterday, I decided to dig her up and found a small root out of her shell. She was starting to break down and would not have sprouted. I threw another bean in the soil yesterday, so lets hope that one sprouts in a few days.

Thank you for visiting my High BRIX journal, it is bound to be an amazing journey!

Subbed, bro. After stellar success with your first grow, I'm anxious to follow this one. Good luck!!
Thanks Bucu, glad to have you here! :welcome:

I'm in on this one can't wait to see where this one goes bud
Me either rideouts, I also can't wait to see how your NL turns out!

:goodluck: Hope you can out-perform your outstanding first grow!
Are you only growing 2 plants this time? and do you intend to do any training?
Yay! Glad you made it to my second journal Purple. I will be doing some training. I think I will be topping once or twice and also some LST again. That coupled with photoperiod plants should make it much more interesting than the autos.

Subbed..Ill read later.

Oh, and GRATS on your last harvest. Very awesome. So happy for you. :blushsmile:

The first bean for Wonder Woman didn't come up. Yesterday, I decided to dig her up and found a small root out of her shell. She was starting to break down and would not have sprouted. I threw another bean in the soil yesterday, so lets hope that one sprouts in a few days.

Hey shadowmoses was wondering how you germinated that first wonder woman seed. Only cause you said it didn't come up so just curious

Subbed..Ill read later.

Oh, and GRATS on your last harvest. Very awesome. So happy for you. :blushsmile:

Yay, I have Sorenna and Scar :) ! Glad to have you both here.

Hey shadowmoses was wondering how you germinated that first wonder woman seed. Only cause you said it didn't come up so just curious
The first time I just threw them both in some distilled water overnight. The Wonder Woman had a small tap root just barely emerging and the AK48 didn't break yet. I just threw the new Wonder Woman bean in the soil this time. Might take longer to germinate, but that is better than not coming up. Really hoping she pops in the soil, I didn't want them to be too far apart in age.

subbd :)

definitely post you're growing HB on my threads and at least in Doc's Q&A thread :high-five:
Will do Ziggy, glad to have you here as well :) .

I'm here to watch. I won't bother anyone.:goodluck:
Welcome Seph and by all means bother away haha. Good discussion is how we all learn. :)

I'm here to watch. I won't bother anyone.:goodluck:

Im here to watch too, cuz Shadowmoses has a bright green thumb while mine is brown with a slight tint of green under the nailbed. hehe.

I cant promise not to bother anyone though. I still has Blackcats from the 4th. :)

Muahahaha!

Im here to watch too, cuz Shadowmoses has a bright green thumb while mine is brown with a slight tint of green under the nailbed. hehe.

I cant promise not to bother anyone though. I still has Blackcats from the 4th. :)

Muahahaha!

Aww, thanks Sorenna. I beg to differ though, you have a bright green thumb as well. Thelma was gorgeous throughout her whole grow. Just amazing work you did with her. I can't wait to see your next grow! You make sure and let me know when you start your next journal so I can saddle up for the ride. :love:

Haha, as long as we don't start shooting bottle rockets at each other :rofl: .

Thank you. Thelma was a pretty, well-behaved girl. I got lucky. lol I killed about 2 dozen cannaplants before that.

Sparkler fight! En garde!

Thank you. Thelma was a pretty, well-behaved girl. I got lucky. lol I killed about 2 dozen cannaplants before that.

Sparkler fight! En garde!
2 dozen? Really? Well for what it is worth you did damn good with Thelma and you have a ton of experience now :) .

I'm here as well Shadow. Always interested in HB grow journals. :cheer:
Alright, glad you made it Tranquil. It is good to have you here! :welcome:

Well I went to the movies earlier and came back and my Wonder Woman has come to life. Hopefully it is a long prosperous one. Got both my girls growing. If you all want to get me a bubble gum it's a girl cigar, I will gladly accept it. :)

Wonder Woman - Day 1
1-WW.png

I think I'll take this spot over here, if you don't mind. I'm here to watch and learn. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom