Shrike's 1st Journal - Multiple Strains

Re: Shrike's 1st Journal - Using PlatinumLED P900 x 2 - DocBud's "Kit" - Multiple Sta

Hope your day has been great, Duggs! Always look forward to your posts...:high-five:

I agree completely...Doc's kit is incredible. I'm always feeling like there is more I should be doing! After four years of Coco Hempy's and
H & G nutes, I keep thinking there should be some extra step I should be doing...but...no. There isn't!

No ph'ing...no ppm'ing...just more time for me to pay attention to the plants themselves, instead of paying attention to getting all the nute ratio's right. It is nice that everyone is "adjusting" everything to fit their own grows. I know some of the instructions are fairly convoluted for newcomers, but hang in there "newcomers", it's really not that hard. We truly do learn by doing and you do get more and more of a feel for how everything works separately and together as time goes by. I don't think we'll ever have a complete set of "final" instructions, as Doc keeps tweaking the formula. It's mind boggling to know that this great kit is only going to work better and better!

Exciting times for all of us! I am glad I was in the right place (this forum) at the right time (following Doc's threads).:thumb::Namaste:

Re: Shrike's 1st Journal - Using PlatinumLED P900 x 2 - DocBud's "Kit" - Multiple Sta

Decided last night to set up the DIY LED hangers that a few of you have put on your PlatLED's.
DSCN06489.jpg

I decided to go with 5/16th in. rods instead of 1/4 in for added safety. Those 1/4 in ones felt a little too bendable for my P 900's! The 5/16 in. are rock solid. I centered the two middle nuts first on each rod to save time and then the install went quickly and without a hitch.

I now have over a foot more clearance to the ceiling if it is needed. Very happy with this mod...here are a few more pic's...
DSCN064910.jpg

DSCN06508.jpg

DSCN06518.jpg

DSCN06525.jpg

Shrike, what a brilliant idea, bro.....you rock...so nice, neat, and clean....awesome...!

I can't take credit for it...but I know a good idea when I see it. Thanks for the kudo's...you rock Shawnee...:high-five:

Subbed.

This website is amazing. Thank you Google, for bringing me here :)

The Internet and specifically websites like this one are a gift to us who enjoy or truly need this wonderful herb. :thumb:

Not to mention all the fantastic, extremely knowledgeable friends we make or have on this great Forum. :high-five::Namaste:

Looking beautiful, Shrike!

:thumb:

Any recent photos of the girls to show off?

The man himself! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my grow. Between your lights and Doc's kit I'm having the time of my life. All the plants are looking perfect and the bud's are starting to swell already. I'm thinking that they may be ready for the "Cat" in less than a week.

I'll take some pic's and try to get them posted by tomorrow. Life's mundane chores are getting in the way at the moment. Now, with the plants in flower, I should be able to post more regularly as they grow...:thumb:

Ok...finally have a few minutes and am enjoying a little Rosetta Stone. :volcano-smiley:

Thought I'd post up a few new pic's. Sorry, they are still the LED color...I plan on posting some regular light pic's in the weeks ahead as the plants plump up with resiny goodness...:thumb:

Any way...here ya go...Day 17 of Flowering...

3-17-2015_10-26-21_PM.jpg

The next 2 pic's are all of them and then the 9 lb Hammers...
DSCN065310.jpg

DSCN065410.jpg

Petroleum Nightmare
DSCN065612.jpg

Sour Strawberry
DSCN066112.jpg

A budding bud of 9 lb Hammer
DSCN066311.jpg

Lot's of budding bud's on the Petroleum Nightmare...this plant has extremely thick branches...I don't think this one will need support no matter how big the bud's get...
DSCN066411.jpg

These Pet Nightmares are looking GREAT at 17 days!

Time for just a quick update...I was going to post a bunch of new pic's today, but managed to get a cold or some such shit from someone. Coughing, aches and generally feel like hell. I'll try to get some new ones up in the next few days...

The plants are at day 25 of Flower and got their second Cat Drench tonight. All of the plants are starting to pack on some weight and the buds all look good. I gave the S.S and the Pet. Nightmare some Epsom Salts along with the Cat Drench as both their leaves have been taco'ing for a number of days now.

That's it for now...hope to have a bunch of pics in a few days...the tent is smelling wonderful already! (At least my sinuses aren't clogged)

Mornin Shrike....ya ,colds are not fun ....especially when we can't smell our produce eh!:high-five:
Get lots of rest pal....drink lots....you know the drill. Don't get stressed over anything and you'le be back to yourself in no time. Looking forward to some more pics! Cheers. ....Duggs.

Mornin, Duggs...thanks for the well wishes...trying to keep all of my activity to a minimum and recover as soon as possible. My first bug in quite awhile. Definitely something I have not missed! Feeling slightly better this morning, so all will be well in a few days I'm sure.

Mornin, Duggs...thanks for the well wishes...trying to keep all of my activity to a minimum and recover as soon as possible. My first bug in quite awhile. Definitely something I have not missed! Feeling slightly better this morning, so all will be well in a few days I'm sure.

Excellent!:thumb:

Well...felt a bit better when I woke up today, but it's been downhill from there. Hope this crappy cold breaks soon...not enjoyable in the slightest...glad the germs are having a party at my expense...:party:...not!

So, I finally remembered that I took a few pic's two days ago. I didn't want to put up any more with the purple shade, but I figured...what the hell! Someone should see them besides me...(These shots are from Day 24 of the Flip)...the day after the first Cat Drench...

These are the two 9 lb Hammer's
DSCN06669.jpg

Here's a shot of one of the bud's on a 9 lb...(Pretty nice for 24 days from flip)
DSCN06689.jpg

Here's the Petroleum Nightmare...
DSCN06708.jpg

And, a little closer up on the P.N. ...you can see some of the Taco'ing happening...but still looks pretty good.
DSCN067210.jpg

And last but not least...the Sour Strawberry
DSCN067111.jpg

...that's it for now...glad I only have to do a simple watering tonight...about all I have the energy for. But at least I get to lay around checking out all the great fellow grows from the "gang". Makes me feel a little better...:thumb:

nine pound hammer FTW!! THAT is gonna be something serious. :lot-o-toke:

It does look like it has some potential...doesn't it? :drool:

Always enjoyed growing TGA's strains. This is a new one for me and of course it is the first time I'm growing anything with Doc's kit and LED's...so I am already champing at the bit to see the potential of all of them...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom