Best light - LED

Autenthic

Hey i was looking into geting a better light as i love growing and was asking my self what you could advise me .
(i was looking for LED's)
Also i heard the mars hydro's and the blackdog lights make great lights is it true (are the best)?
thanks for your answers.

Hey i was looking into geting a better light as i love growing and was asking my self what you could advise me .
(i was looking for LED's)
Also i heard the mars hydro's and the blackdog lights make great lights is it true (are the best)?
thanks for your answers.
Well i aint started grow just yet but been researching researching all i can and from what ive seen perfect sun led seem to be top of the line check em out on youtube or perfectsunled.com imma purchase the goliath in about a week n 1/2

Sent from my LGMS210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I believe every led will have pros and cons. It won 2 years in a row. I have noticed on most leds you will have great flower spectrum and lower veg spectrum or vise versa. If you look at kind spectrum is has great coverage throughout the whole grow. I spent about 10 hours researching before i just got a HPS cause i knew for the price you couldnt beat it.

The Kushman

I got mars hydro no issues as yet but noob grower. Still

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mars, galaxyhydro, viparspectra are all quality cheap brand name LED light companies.

I have used Mars and galaxyhydro both 300w and had lovely results

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wich series?

Sent from my LGMS210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
2-300 watt ones so basic ones lol thinking about adding a third or going up to mars 2 series

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ebay or a china supplier will have the parts prices vary according to the quality of Cob's and drivers.

420-magazine-mobile658821920.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1574910114.jpg

Check out this link for details Fanleaf's Huge 42 Cree CXB3590 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

just got mars hydro for my second grow. Got 1* Mars Reflector 96 LED grow light for 2 babies for my 2'x3' space. Loooking good now. Indeed way better than 6PCS*8W LED+40W 6500K LED grow light bulbs for my first grow.

Mars Hydro is a Chinese brand so I bought it directly from China for a better deal. (USD205 on their official site, but USD173.00 directly purchase from China, shipping included). Mars Hydro got warehouse in US so the delivery time is similar, took me about 2 days. Hope this info helps.

Mars hydro 96 LED grow light

Back
Top Bottom