Call me Kitty - A big hello to you - Needing a little input this season

kittycatsammy

Well, I am a self taught master gardener of flowers. I know growing bud is different and I'm hoping that I can learn and expand my knowledge with a little help from you good people on this forum. I used to grow in the 80's but let's face it, that was a long time ago. Probably everything I know is very outdated. I will be an outdoor gardener this year, I have the advantage of living in the mountains in S. Oregon. A few things I have decided about my grow is.. I will be using a Happy frog medium mixed with my own soil mix. I will be adding a little epsom salt and some
mycorrhizal Root Fungi with the mixture. Along with some azomite, and glacial rock dust. I have decided on the Fox Farm trio Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom. I also want to have a maintenance program for mites, mold ,and mildew. I plan on alternating weekly or bi-weekly with Green Clean, and Pure 3 way.
This is my plan so far. I do well with constructive criticism. I do very well with atta girls HaHa I am looking for a few people to let me know what I'm doing right, or if I'm going to fuck this up. my goal in the end is to have enough nice fat healthy bud to last me until next season. Maybe make a few friends, and have some fun along the way. One more thing and this should have topped the list, I am thinking of purchasing my seeds through True North seed bank. I have read a lot of favorable reviews and pf course a few bad. Has anyone ordered from them and got to the end product and been happy with the results? I am so exited to hear from other growers who know what they are doing, happy to be here.
Thanks for yor time, Kittycatsammy

Hi, Kitty!

:welcome:

So glad to have you here! It's a really friendly and helpful place -- we all work hard to keep it positive :) I hope you enjoy poking around ... I really recommend checking out some of the journals: you can find them here Journals in Progress There are people growing at every level, in every medium, indoors and out, that you could imagine!

I joined because I was starting my first grow back in August and needed advice. Unlike you I wasn't a master gardener but I had done some gardening and it was certainly helpful! Explore the site and when you're ready to start a growing journal (and you can start it even during the planning process) message me and I'll come and follow along.

I bought some seeds from True North and had a good experience. The seeds seem fresh (the ones I've germinated have all germinated quickly and are growing well) and the website is easy to navigate. I ordered before Christmas and they seemed to get busy -- I did have to follow up on the order after it hadn't been shipped after a while, but they shipped it right away after that and I got them in good time and good shape.

Let me know if I can help in any way!

Glimmer

Welcome to the community kitty. :welcome:
I ordered from tnsb, I got my whole order after 24 days, they have good selection and seeds. But customer service is atrocious, if I were you I would call to place the order once you browse the site and choose, that way you know they have the seeds I stock. I was disappointed in their logistics and service, but hey, I got my ordered seeds and a couple extra freebies.

Looking forward to lots of posts and pictures... Cheers!

P1160517.JPG

Wea'll say heya. Sounds like ya know how to research, you will be just fine, cheers

Welcome Kitty,

atta girl!

I ordered my Dark Devil seeds from TNSB, one is growing in my second grow journal linked in my signature.

Are you planning on starting a grow journal so we can all subscribe and keep updated? It's a great way to direct people to your posts.

Thank you, I have been reading for a month. Feels like my eyes are ready to fall out. There is so much info. out there it's hard to know what is the best way to do an outdoor grow. I hope I'm making the right choices. I do live in the mountains of S. Oregon with lots of Southern exposure. I'm hoping with sun and water that I really can't go wrong with my choice of products. That is a beautiful cat, is it yours? I have two cats, I wish I could save ten from the rescue, but I live in a small place. Again thank you and if I post something that sounds wrong please let me know. I really want to grow some great weed!
Kitty

Thank you, I have been reading for a month. Feels like my eyes are ready to fall out. There is so much info. out there it's hard to know what is the best way to do an outdoor grow. I hope I'm making the right choices. I do live in the mountains of S. Oregon with lots of Southern exposure. I'm hoping with sun and water that I really can't go wrong with my choice of products. That is a beautiful cat, is it yours? I have two cats, I wish I could save ten from the rescue, but I live in a small place. Again thank you and if I post something that sounds wrong please let me know. I really want to grow some great weed!
Kitty

:welcome: to :420: KCS, from another S. Oregonian!

yep,, thats the missus,, in the background there is the mr,, mr. slate, to be exact,, the missus is dottie,, p. dot for short

P1160473.JPG

cheers,, :Namaste:

Both are beautiful. I had a kitty that looked a lot like yours, her name was Beebee. ! had her for 17 years. Your plant looks great, so healthy. I am now researching the best topping methods, any advise? I read somewhere in a forum, some of the best information so far it said "keep it simple stupid" You could go crazy trying to decide the best way to grow with all the info out there. I know I will do a good job this first grow. After all it's all a learning process, and we all learn as we go. Stay well and give your cat's a pet from me.
Kitty

Back
Top Bottom