chilloutmama

First time grow, Would love some of you to walk me thru and give me advise

starter with 5 sour diesel sativa seeds

started seeds in cup of water for 18 hours

moved into wet paper towel to sprout. took about 3 days

planted into these starter cups , 3 came up. 2 did not

one got broken by my toddler

have 2 left.

kept in window for 2 weeks , just moved outdoors.

watering daily. im in bc canada temp is about 15-19 degrees right now with 14-15 hours of daylight.

IMG_009759.JPG
IMG_009670.JPG
IMG_009553.JPG
IMG_008953.JPG

IMG_99961.JPG
IMG_99941.JPG
IMG_99903.JPG

MY 2 remaining plants look healthy .. but they are not growing at all ! they have been at this stage for over a week. am i doing something wrong. ? or... these just taking their sweet ass time...!?
IMG_045334.JPG

Btw, dont you plan on spending abit to get a root accelerator? A magnifier? A ph pen?
They will come in really handy soon, imho you wont regret getting them :)

Hello chillout mama!

I don't know what type of soil you're growing in, but cannabis plants like and benefit greatly from wet and dry cycles. Seedlings grow a lot faster, if you push the plant to go in search of water - so roots spread and grow, watering daily has probably been too much, they are not unhealthy, but 3 week old plants with the temps and daylight hours you describe should be doing a bit more growth wise. Let the pots dry out almost completely between waterings, and you will see a growth spurt.

image12818.jpeg
image12817.jpeg

To give you are reference point, this UltraDawg Chem is 19 days old. Germinated and grown exclusively outside, in soil. She gets about 10 hours of sunlight a day, average day temps during her life have Been 24C and night time averages of 14C. She has only been watered 3 times in her 19 days of life.

Keep em green - hope your weekend has started well :goodjob:

Looking good, keep it up :ciao::thumb:

Also Mama, I see you have them in 3 layers of pots, i imagine for stealth and to deter critters; but are you certain that the larger pots are not keeping the plant in shade most of the time, meaning they are getting lots of indirect sunlight but not enough direct...the shot where you're holding the pot, shows quite a stretch for an outdoor plant getting 14 odd hours of sunlight a day. A stretching plant is looking for more light....

Just a few thoughts to help :Namaste:

yes i have them like that... to protect them / hide them.. i do check on them everyday and if they are not getting the most sun i move them around. i will try to find a safe spot where they can be a little more free ! thanks i really appreciate the help; !

checking in/ about week 4. no water in 3 days. ( it did rain so they may have gotten a sprkinkle
IMG_152032.JPG
IMG_151927.JPG
IMG_151621.JPG
IMG_151422.JPG
. but we have some new leaves ! how do they look ?

ok, this may be a dumb question.. i have one under a regular house lamp inside. its a nice bright light .. would this be a good light ? or no ?

i have one outdoors still, just was wanting to see if one will do better than the other.

obviously the lamp wont do for too long .. but for now any point trying this ?

If the bulb is a CFL you may get some stretchy growth but other normal bulbs won't work either way they will probably get more light from the window the lamp would be handy to prevent flowering depending on how many hours of light they are getting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom