A Legal Grow in MA 10 Strains & A Bulldog

Eeko

Greetings,

I've been mostly a lurker from when I joined years ago and growing was illegal up until now...5 years to get 50+ posts. 5-6 years ago I had a really nice harvest (almost a pound of blueberry skunk) thanks to reading here.....but it was a illegal grow and every time a helicopter flew over I thought it was the cops so I was really shy posting much stuff online. My last grow cost me a divorce but that was a blessing! Now that it's legal here in MA I would like to share my new grow. The grow is 2 parts, my part that started 2 weeks ago and the upcoming part that will hopefully start in a week when my better half gets her seeds. I like a super high that elevates me off of the couch and inspires me to do epic stuff like go to the refrig for a beer and take a hike....or drink beers and dream of a nice hike. My better half just discovered high CBD strains and that is her direction, to cure her pains and those of her friends.

We have two tents 4x6x7' give or take (I'll add in all the grow stuff like tent size a grow lights later, we bought it 3 months ago and memory is shit). For now, my plants are on the kitchen counter under an old T5 whiles 1600 watts of LEDs are collecting dust. It seems like just a few years ago that I would travel to Jamaica and help local friends with grow issues while buying herb for $20-$50 a pound.....now it's been years since a grow and with shitty memory I'm a newbie again.

I'm off to try to upload some pics

Oh...the bulldog part of the title.....our bulldog has a passion for herb...she can scent it through anything, loves to clean our bowls without our consent......so if the grow vanishes and she's passed out 4 legs up you will know the rest of the story.

re: A Legal Grow in MA 10 Strains & A Bulldog

Sounds like a good time! Looking forward to seeing your setup.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Testing posting pics
image210064.JPG
image210064.JPG
So this was when the seeds first met water

image110081.JPG
Then a few days later when they met soil (Fox Farms, but the starter stuff since the Ocean stuff is "too hot" for seedlings according to the internet gods and my local supply guy.

More pictures
image41053.JPG
Little fuc-er at the same distance (6") as all of the others gets all yoga pose.....it took me 2 days to figure out she didn't like being that close ( correct me if I'm wrong), tried to flatten those fan leaves out but they were crispt....the under growth is doing really fine though+ moved her 4-5" away from the T-5 which produces almost no heat.

image61026.JPG
That's it for tonight, picking up some spots on some of the leaves which I would assume it's a cal-mag thingy but will address in the morning. Please kick me in the ass if you see anything I could do better...in the balls if you picked up (not sure if I posted) the pic of the over watering....because she needed a little drink=wrong!

Moved the seedlings into 1 gallon pots and moved them into their tent that has a better balance of heat and comfort.

The tent set up for my comfort with a chair
image1-22 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

My potting counter a little cleaned up

image2-1 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Part of the room set up, NOTE, the camera in the lower right corner on top of the wipes.

420 Magazine Medical Marijuana Cannabis Hemp Photo Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

SO, my shitty camera will monitor the heat, motion if I want and I can connect to it with any internet connection. For me, it's better than opening up the tent 10 times a day in a cold ass basement to check on the plants.

420 Magazine Medical Marijuana Cannabis Hemp Photo Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

More pictures
image41053.JPG
Little fuc-er at the same distance (6") as all of the others gets all yoga pose.....it took me 2 days to figure out she didn't like being that close ( correct me if I'm wrong), tried to flatten those fan leaves out but they were crispt....the under growth is doing really fine though+ moved her 4-5" away from the T-5 which produces almost no heat.
I have my girls about 3 inches from my T5's And they are thriving
420-magazine-mobile1971779479.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Not sure how I screwed up uploading pictures in my last post so I'll try using the phone app to post pics. Here goes

My potting area

420-magazine-mobile996579928.jpg

Oil filled heater out of the way

420-magazine-mobile1533780404.jpg

Some more seeds that just arrived the other day, these are my girlfriends strains.

420-magazine-mobile1337259866.jpg

The left side of the tent

420-magazine-mobile2120718157.jpg

The right side of the tent until the table space is needed. The tent is 5x5x7 with 2-600 watt LEDs, next to it is a sister tent in case the space is needed

420-magazine-mobile788097752.jpg

Temp home for the exhaust fan. For some reason the exhaust side will fit a 8" duct but on the intake side it slips off. So for now I'm sucking air in at the floor level and blowing it out of my filter. It works well but not what I want.

420-magazine-mobile1800198380.jpg

More soon come

Sent from my iPhone

Ok some more pictures since using this app doesn't suck that much.

3 out of 7 new seeds broke soil today, not sure if this is where you start counting age?

420-magazine-mobile259075969.jpg

Those shitty 3 way meters are good for supporting a plant and about nothing else. Those pieces of shit were off on my ph by 1-1.5 and caused all sorts of issues. If you use them I suggest not and investing in a good meter.

420-magazine-mobile936323136.jpg

Getting much better and keeping my heat and humidity where I want it. Oops, wrong image, that is the conditions in my basement. I'll add the correct picture

420-magazine-mobile1914952507.jpg

Cheers and thanks for following along

Sent from my iPhone

Looking AMAZING. I wish I had a space like this. Even though I'm in Massachusetts I still want to stay stealth.

Looking AMAZING. I wish I had a space like this. Even though I'm in Massachusetts I still want to stay stealth.

I think it's still stealth, both tents are in my basement and when the filter is running you smell nothing in the house.....without it they cause the basement to smell a tad. I have space for many more tents but in respect for the law I'll stick to the 12 plant max. If you have a link for your grow please share it.

Also, do you know if we have a seedling max in MA? I see other states with no max

I think it's still stealth, both tents are in my basement and when the filter is running you smell nothing in the house.....without it they cause the basement to smell a tad. I have space for many more tents but in respect for the law I'll stick to the 12 plant max. If you have a link for your grow please share it.

Also, do you know if we have a seedling max in MA? I see other states with no max
From what ive read, it they replicated the medical patient growing regulations. Under those the past few years I was allowed to grow the same 12 plants per household, but the way they classified a "plant" was one that was yielding bud. That being said at one point last year I had about 30 (8 autos, 12 photos, then I originally took 10 clones but a few didn't make it)

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

Meet a plant that I will call the runt since references to slow and retarded are no longer PC. I decided to help this seedling overcome some obstacle coming out of the soil a few weeks ago and it broke in two. As a test I put a dome on it, over watered to keep the humidity high. Today I noticed that is seems to be growing. Picture taken with the sharpie to show how tiny it is....I'll call it The Hand of Trump.

420-magazine-mobile1668288368.jpg

Been busy at work and drinking beer since I'm running out of smoke. Here are some progress pictures. Some setbacks as well picking up a cal mag def.

420-magazine-mobile841218109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile244504326.jpg

420-magazine-mobile757448303.jpg

420-magazine-mobile821045887.jpg

View of the right side of the tent with the 5 strains in the above pictures
420-magazine-mobile1848586188.jpg

Fast Eddy grows some wide ass leaves!
420-magazine-mobile440191119.jpg

I'll post some more in a minute

Picked up some cal mag and base mutes today. More pics
420-magazine-mobile1551264669.jpg

420-magazine-mobile25083602.jpg

My work area inside the tent is getting smaller. I'm thinking within the next few weeks I'll move some plants into the second 5x5 tent
420-magazine-mobile495941658.jpg

420-magazine-mobile980931877.jpg

Nice work! I do believe the massachussett laws permit 12 plants max including seedlings and clones and 6 max in flowering stage 12 total. My plans with my set up is use my 8x4 tent for 6 flowering plants and my 4x4 tent for 6 veg. I figure my flowering will take 2 months or so allowing my veg of 6 plants to get nice and big thinking they will need to wait on my 6 flowering batch to finish. In other words I am hoping by the time I take them out of veg they will be HUGE if all goes well. By the way I am also in mass have my first grow and hope to do well!

Zag

Back
Top Bottom