Old Fart's Grow

Sorry for the late reply. Those colas look awesome! How was the potency on your quick dried bud? Do you have them in mason jars now, curing?
Good job! :bravo:
I dried it in the tent for eight days and it is now in mason jars and all looks good. I was somewhat concerned about mould but everything worked out and I ended up with 42 grams of really smooth smoke, enough to last me about a year at least. I would never buy street weed again, not half as good and you can never be sure what you are getting. All that aside I will probably grow some more very soon as it is a great pastime and I enjoy it. so many variables to consider and manipulate

I dried it in the tent for eight days and it is now in mason jars and all looks good. I was somewhat concerned about mould but everything worked out and I ended up with 42 grams of really smooth smoke, enough to last me about a year at least. I would never buy street weed again, not half as good and you can never be sure what you are getting. All that aside I will probably grow some more very soon as it is a great pastime and I enjoy it. so many variables to consider and manipulate

I've always been of the mind that the grow is as beneficial as the crop. I find it soothing, and I feel a sort of rapport with each plant. Hard to explain to normal people, but we crazy growers know it to be fact. :thedoubletake:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

You did a great job, you old fart !! Enjoy !!

Back
Top Bottom