1080w LED Inferno

oh ya the girls seem to love the 3rd light on, they grew a few inches just from last night. all the tops were congested in the dense canopy, now as you can see they all shooting up and opening things up more for the light. makes sense now the light is more intense and its hitting every where so all the inside growth is shooting up. one of the perlite plants in the back right has so many tops i cant count all of them, ive never had a LST plant with that many.

the lights are around 15"

hey bro, just wondering if you could tell me about how the issue with the SS mix buckets got resolved. All your plants are looking great now.

Are you feeding the SS buckets differently or doing anything different with them versus the mostly perlite buckets?

these are the changes i did. all plants get feed the same way
I adjusted the ph to 6.0, then started watering in one spot, and added H2O2. thats it. their 100% right now. my ph was 6.3 and thats when it started then went to 5.8 and it got worst then tried 6.0 and everything got better. i also believe watering in 1 spot helped keep the peat moss under control from messing with the PH. IDK. but ive been feeding the same way ever since and so far so good, very healthy looking green color.

I also caught my PH flexing, i think the silica was doing it? it would be at a certain ph and start climbing up after a few min, i was just feeding after ph'ing, now i wait for 15min and give them a few points lower ph and it will raise 2 points and stay their. seems to be working great.

The Silica messes with ur PH but my plants love it. what it will do to ur leaves will amaze you, it really dose position ur leafs to get all the light. its crazy! its like every leaf is positioned perfect.

you notice i dont really have leaf curl like all the other times?

thanks for the excellent info and explanation Irish.

I did get a bottle of the Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt and on the label it warns to not mix it straight into your nutes but rather dilute by itself at the recommended 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon and *then* add it in. It says "dilute with water before mixing with other concentrates".

Now, unless I'm missing something, if that's the case, the only way to keep your nutes at the correct strength would be to add enough more nutes to make up for the added volume of the pre-mixed Pro-Tekt?

The label also says that you can store the diluted Pro-Tekt for later use, so that should prevent any waste, but adding a pre-mixed supplement isn't something I've had to do before, so I'm not sure how to best go about it.

Yup, I sure did notice your beautiful green perky leaves ;)

thanks for the excellent info and explanation Irish.

I did get a bottle of the Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt and on the label it warns to not mix it straight into your nutes but rather dilute by itself at the recommended 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon and *then* add it in. It says "dilute with water before mixing with other concentrates".

Now, unless I'm missing something, if that's the case, the only way to keep your nutes at the correct strength would be to add enough more nutes to make up for the added volume of the pre-mixed Pro-Tekt?

The label also says that you can store the diluted Pro-Tekt for later use, so that should prevent any waste, but adding a pre-mixed supplement isn't something I've had to do before, so I'm not sure how to best go about it.

Yup, I sure did notice your beautiful green perky leaves ;)

what they meant was not to mix it with ur concentrated nutes i believe. and with hydro its 1/2-1tsp per gal. i use 1/2tsp everyr gal every feeding

add your pro tekt before your base nutes, mix it real good then it will be diluted, then mix in your base nutes and ur good to go. if using H2O2 add that 1st before anything, wait a few min then add proteckt mix real good then cal/mag then base nutes. this is the correct order to add these things.

dont add cal/mag after your base nutes, cal doesn't get along with P thats why the 3 part you add micro 1st before the bloom.

when you get time search the web for the right way to mix ur nutes and it will blow ur mind and make you rethink the way you've been feeding all this time.lol. very good reading their.

what they meant was not to mix it with ur concentrated nutes i believe. and with hydro its 1/2-1tsp per gal. i use 1/2tsp everyr gal every feeding

add your pro tekt before your base nutes, mix it real good then it will be diluted, then mix in your base nutes and ur good to go. if using H2O2 add that 1st before anything, wait a few min then add proteckt mix real good then cal/mag then base nutes. this is the correct order to add these things.

dont add cal/mag after your base nutes, cal doesn't get along with P thats why the 3 part you add micro 1st before the bloom.

when you get time search the web for the right way to mix ur nutes and it will blow ur mind and make you rethink the way you've been feeding all this time.lol. very good reading their.

D'oh!

Sometimes I don't know whether I just took one too many rips or got no common sense. Now the label instructions make sense. thanks!

I never gave the order of nute mixing much thought, except for the GH 3-part, where it clearly details the proper order, but yeah, I'm sure that there are other incompatibilities that would be good to know about.

rock on holmes ;)

D'oh!

Sometimes I don't know whether I just took one too many rips or got no common sense. Now the label instructions make sense. thanks!

I never gave the order of nute mixing much thought, except for the GH 3-part, where it clearly details the proper order, but yeah, I'm sure that there are other incompatibilities that would be good to know about.

rock on holmes ;)

:passitleft::allgood:

Hi Irish:)

I used Gravity this last grow for the recommended 3 weeks and I could actually see it work, really fattened the buds up and hardened them too.
That was the only addition I made to my plants. I used the complete Bonaticare
soil line through out the grow. For me it worked as advertised! :)

Hi Irish:)

I used Gravity this last grow for the recommended 3 weeks and I could actually see it work, really fattened the buds up and hardened them too.
That was the only addition I made to my plants. I used the complete Bonaticare
soil line through out the grow. For me it worked as advertised! :)
cool thanks! ive used it before but the base nutes i was using at the time didnt react too good with it. ive heard nothing but great things about it
Man, those ladies are looking badass. Your LSTing has got that canopy looking really level. Wow! :rollit:

thanks things are pretty close between all of them their are a few that are 2" difference.

Irish, I though everyone would like to see a pic of 28 days of veg from your first single unit GLH 600w grow and compare it to this 600w veg with two GLH 300w units..

After looking at these pics.... Dude you R rockin' these 6 plants despite the HEAT...

Here is your first GLH 600w 28 day veg pic... 4 LST Girls
day_1_of_flower_008_600x449.jpg

Here is your current 6 LST Girls at 28 day veg w/two separate GLH 300w units..
27_days_of_veg_001_600x449.jpg

Dogsnova, plus rep to you for the comparison pics. There is a big difference going on there. Thanks for bringing this to the table, maybe it's the added angle of the spread out light pattern that is responsible for the difference? Irish, this run looks fantastic and that runt ain't no runt anymore. Good job as usual Bro. .V.

Irish, I though everyone would like to see a pic of 28 days of veg from your first single unit GLH 600w grow and compare it to this 600w veg with two GLH 300w units..

After looking at these pics.... Dude you R rockin' these 6 plants despite the HEAT...

Here is your first GLH 600w 28 day veg pic... 4 LST Girls
day_1_of_flower_008_600x449.jpg

Here is your current 6 LST Girls at 28 day veg w/two separate GLH 300w units..
27_days_of_veg_001_600x449.jpg

cool idea. +rep if i can.

for the others, on that pics the 2 on the right are the Hindu Skunks and the 2 on the left are XJ-13's. these current HS are allot tighter and fuller.
Dogsnova, plus rep to you for the comparison pics. There is a big difference going on there. Thanks for bringing this to the table, maybe it's the added angle of the spread out light pattern that is responsible for the difference? Irish, this run looks fantastic and that runt ain't no runt anymore. Good job as usual Bro. .V.

its the larger spread of the leds and the hydro. ya that runt is the same as the others, but if she grew like the others would not being tied down they would be very tall right now. either way i like her allot, she's cool

these current HS are allot tighter and fuller.
Irish it looks like the plants in your last grow were reaching a bit for the light but only by comparison to this grow. Do you think its is just the lighting or do you think its the silica? I ask because you had said that the silica seems to help the leaves better orient themselves to the light.

Irish, those girls have grown up into some beautiful young ladies. Good ting you don't have worry about boys hangin' around the front porch :)

I've got a light/heat question. If you had a 43" X 43" x 70" tent, what do you think would work best, 2 of Mike's 180s or 1 300?

My 1000w HPS idea puts the tent at 90° in 1/2 hour... I think I'm ditching that one :smokin:

Irish it looks like the plants in your last grow were reaching a bit for the light but only by comparison to this grow. Do you think its is just the lighting or do you think its the silica? I ask because you had said that the silica seems to help the leaves better orient themselves to the light.
i think its both the silica and light.

Irish, those girls have grown up into some beautiful young ladies. Good ting you don't have worry about boys hangin' around the front porch :)

I've got a light/heat question. If you had a 43" X 43" x 70" tent, what do you think would work best, 2 of Mike's 180s or 1 300?

My 1000w HPS idea puts the tent at 90° in 1/2 hour... I think I'm ditching that one :smokin:

i would go with two 180's if it were me, but it all depends on how many plants ur trying to grow? the two 180's will give more foot print.

Back
Top Bottom