1080w LED Inferno

:rofl: That's rediculous! I couldn't see 50 oz from a 600w done in a years time even. 30 harvest wouldn't even do it. Let alone one :rofl:

It could easily be done in a year's time (assuming multiple harvests of a productive strain, a reasonable flowering period, and a grasp of the concepts that the person who commented on the video obviously doesn't have) - 50 oz. is only 1400 grams.

But that YouTube poster is still a tool and an idiot and he proves yet again that breathing is a reflex action, because he's too stupid to do it on a voluntarily basis.

So that clown from youtube responded to my post... He say's he can get 50 oz's from a 600w light that cost him $200..

So yeah as you can imagine.. I can't respond to that... If he's getting 50 Z's from a 600w HPS then that's clearly out of my league...:rofl:
50oz from a 600w? LMFAO!!!! he is the worlds best grower!!! dont even waist ur time with someone that BS.. sounds like a kid playing games.. it dosent matter i know my buds weren't fluffy and thats all that matters..
It could easily be done in a year's time (assuming multiple harvests of a productive strain, a reasonable flowering period, and a grasp of the concepts that the person who commented on the video obviously doesn't have) - 50 oz. is only 1400 grams.

But that YouTube poster is still a tool and an idiot and he proves yet again that breathing is a reflex action, because he's too stupid to do it on a voluntarily basis.
LMAO!! Trolls crack me up!! haters will be hatters bro.. its in their blood... i know what i know and others know what they know using mikes lights and thats all that matters. i have nothing to prove, i mean i posted tons of pics on a digi scale showing how dense they were i dont know what els can be done to show that.. send samples out next time?lol

I Love all my 420 friends.. you are good peoples, and thanks for clearing the air on you tube.. the guy clearly dosent know too much about growing.. any good grower could just look at the buds and know if its dense or airy.. but thanks for the support. :bravo:

Any grower who knows anything knows you can't tell shit just by "looking" - it's the weight that counts. You can have "fluffy" buds but have twice as many of them - bud density has more to do with genetics than light anyway, IMO. (Not to mention moisture, length of flowering, etc).

The problem with Youtube is that any 10 year old who can read and type can express an "opinion".

Pick your battles...lol as you can avoid many.

Let's end it and shift focus back to your ladies Irish. Maybe get some pics just for the hell of it to break the wave.

-Go

Any grower who knows anything knows you can't tell shit just by "looking" - it's the weight that counts. You can have "fluffy" buds but have twice as many of them - bud density has more to do with genetics than light anyway, IMO. (Not to mention moisture, length of flowering, etc).
The problem with Youtube is that any 10 year old who can read and type can express an "opinion".
ya genetics can make buds more fluffy or dense, but lights also have a big role in it also. its a team work thing.. slot of things play a role into bud densest.
Pick your battles...lol as you can avoid many.

Let's end it and shift focus back to your ladies Irish. Maybe get some pics just for the hell of it to break the wave.

-Go

i agree with you bro..

the truth is these lights from Mike are very good lights for growing pot and i would hate some new grower get the wrong idea because someone is a led hatter.. its not right, the truth needs to be put out their..

my point is a guy who claims to yield 50oz from a 600w dosent make a video of his grow... but yet takes the time and makes a video of just bashing leds with a lite brite video making fun of them.. but yet dosent put an amazing grow that he claims he dose on their.. dosent add up to me..lol

but maybe its best to leave it on youtube.. its just a shame other members that dont read this forum and only youtube will no see the facts and be miss lead by a hatter.. that video on their represents 420mag also since the logo is all over the pics, so i am hoping most growers that check out my thread will see the truth..

This might be s stupid question but gonna ask anyway :) I'm getting 1 of mikes 180w panels soon. I seen on his site it says (Actual Power Draw is 240 Watts) so I was just wondering is it 240w of growing power or just 180. I would be happy if it was 240 to get more bang for the buck. I'm just confused why he does this anyone care to explain

This might be s stupid question but gonna ask anyway :) I'm getting 1 of mikes 180w panels soon. I seen on his site it says (Actual Power Draw is 240 Watts) so I was just wondering is it 240w of growing power or just 180. I would be happy if it was 240 to get more bang for the buck. I'm just confused why he does this anyone care to explain

its 240w of growing power. their are 180 leds on the light but since each one drawls more then one watt it come out to 240w of led for ur plants..

i have no idea why they dont just call it a 240w instead of a 180w? at least he says on the web site what it uses..

most led light use less watts the their unit is called.. example some that are called 180w really used 140w. 1w leds are never drawling 1w its always less.. i think they do this to get the lights to last longer or something?

Thanks for clearing that up for me irish. I can't wait to get the light.
no problem anytime bro.
:cheer: Go Team Irish!

-Go

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: the girls are already getting frosty:cheer::cheer: its weird thought my plants started flowering from bottom up, ive never seen this before? they always start from the top down. all i know is their stacked with bud sites..

Hey Irish, let me be the first one to ask for one of those free samples. Eh? what do you think? You could start a new LED revolution, but it would cost you a great deal of your resin soaked final product.

flo

Back
Top Bottom