1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

Hi gthm, I've kinda stalled a bit but looking at trying to pull all the components together for DB's instructions.
I've nearly got my vegetable garden ready to plant too ...

How's my friend across the water doing? .

I'm doing okay, I felt pretty foggy this week, but I'm doing my best to bounce back.

Glad to hear your veggie garden is ready.

Try to compartmentalize your processes. Take a break every 15 mins or so and don't forget to ice that brain when you feel overwhelmed from heat, over thinking, and just general hard work in the garden. I love sharing with you, but if I ever get too bossy just let me know, my brain often goes too far before I have to reel her back in.

Is there anything I can do to help you my friend?

Blessings to you and your family as you embark on the best retraining of your brain and more fun. ;)

I'm doing okay, I felt pretty foggy this week, but I'm doing my best to bounce back.

Glad to hear your veggie garden is ready.

Try to compartmentalize your processes. Take a break every 15 mins or so and don't forget to ice that brain when you feel overwhelmed from heat, over thinking, and just general hard work in the garden. I love sharing with you, but if I ever get too bossy just let me know, my brain often goes too far before I have to reel her back in.

Is there anything I can do to help you my friend?

Blessings to you and your family as you embark on the best retraining of your brain and more fun. ;)

I'm glad you're bouncing back gthm ..

Keep on sharing, and don't worry about having to be bossy with me, sometimes I need a kick up the arse ..

You have already helped me in so many ways my friend and I feel so fortunate to be able to share my journey with you and everyone on 420

Hi Ninja! Wanted to drop in and say hi. Glad you'll be going with Doc's kit, an excellent decision. I look forward to seeing your progress and will help whenever I can.

Rock on!

:theband:

Hi Ween, a very great to have you over here ..

I'm struggling to source some of the components here in Scotland and the UK so I may just try to kick off with what I've got.

Then I can make a more focussed plan and take my time to find the resources to fully go for a full DBHBB grow.

I'm still waiting on a few arrivals of ewc etc then I will post a full list of what I have and how I'm putting it together.

I can see that starting line getting closer......I'm so excited to be able to try different medical effects from these amazing ladies ...

I had to stop by. In truth, it was the title of the journal that finally enticed me through the door, so kuddos for such brilliance. Your beautiful brain came through again. :hug: :love:

There are ways to balance the soil amendments. Being in Scotland kinda puts you beyond Doc's reach, doesn't it? We get very enthused about the product we generate with the kit. :battingeyelashes: I admire your pursuit to create HB in your environment. Might I suggest you seek out Conradino? He has a brilliant mind of his own and he's dedicated himself to this very journey, but in the wilds of Italy. I really believe he could be a good resource for you.

I have to run. My ride has arrived. It was good to stop and visit. :hug: :love:

Yeah its alot of work....it sucks but its alot better then having tons of snow laying on your roof.

I dont worry about if a certain spot on my rood is melted because most of the houses around my way have crap for insulation to begin with so its not uncommon for heat to be released due to the 60 year old insulation. My house still has that insulation that looks like old news paper...smh

If you can get all the HB ingredients that you need then you are in for a treat. I have seen some excellent meds come from HB. Im anxiously following....good luck and happy growing

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I had to stop by. In truth, it was the title of the journal that finally enticed me through the door, so kuddos for such brilliance. Your beautiful brain came through again. :hug: :love:

There are ways to balance the soil amendments. Being in Scotland kinda puts you beyond Doc's reach, doesn't it? We get very enthused about the product we generate with the kit. :battingeyelashes: I admire your pursuit to create HB in your environment. Might I suggest you seek out Conradino? He has a brilliant mind of his own and he's dedicated himself to this very journey, but in the wilds of Italy. I really believe he could be a good resource for you.

I have to run. My ride has arrived. It was good to stop and visit. :hug: :love:

Thanks for visiting Sweetsue, it's an honour to have you pop in on my journey to the greenside.

Have you seen the documentary on Netflix "My beautiful broken brain"?
such an inspirational woman to bravely document her battle with her own brain injuries. Beautifully filmed and put together. The title is my wee homage to all broken brains out there.

I'm hoping through learning from all of you amazing and very knowledgeable people that I can help others to learn how this wee plant can make such a massive difference to so many.

Any advice that can be given will be greatly appreciated by anyone who would like to share my journey.

I'll check out Conradino, thanks again.

Have an awesome night Sue ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah its alot of work....it sucks but its alot better then having tons of snow laying on your roof.

I dont worry about if a certain spot on my rood is melted because most of the houses around my way have crap for insulation to begin with so its not uncommon for heat to be released due to the 60 year old insulation. My house still has that insulation that looks like old news paper...smh

If you can get all the HB ingredients that you need then you are in for a treat. I have seen some excellent meds come from HB. Im anxiously following....good luck and happy growing

Thanks cannoisseuras.

Yeh, you're right. The roof wouldn't look any different to the neighbours with the heat from their rooms.

I'm waiting on a few deliveries to put a soil mix together. I'll post it all up as soon as it's here and maybe you kind folks could advise on ratios etc.

Learn learn learn time for the ninja ...

Hey Ninja...wanna know what i think....you wanna grow a few plants....i can help , if you wish. First thing,..lay that black tub down,..fill it up with DBHBB soil and do it properly. That soil you got planned there will not produce High Brix produce. It lacks the proper Calcium and has far too much K (Potassium) along with a few other issues. It has way too much Organic matter in it to allow a healthy 'critter' population. Can you hold off with the grow for a bit. Do it right...kick it brotha...don't fluff it. Depending on your local i can donate two nice fixtures to you no charge. Ready to go , all in . Would like to see you make a few changes first. Inexpensive ones , that will benefit you in the end and make it fun:) Anyhow these are a few of my thoughts Ninja. Cheers , and have a great night.
Nice one I have to agree if your gonna do it do it right get a tent if you can there's attic ones for sale and defo more light

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Ninja! Took me a while but I finally made it.

RE: Doc's soil - Mr Am4zin found a source for LOS in Britain. He used it with small pots and grows in cabinet about as small as what you planned. Here is link to his current journal.
Onwards & Upwards With Mr Am4zin

I'll be following for sure. :popcorn:

Haha I know the feeling it's cold here as well

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

In the meantime, as you source your materials just remember, to retrain your brain all you need to do is stimulate the 5 senses. Just by touching the dirt you are retraining, just by smelling your plant you are retraining, just by figuring out nutrient feedings you are retraining, just by seeing your results you are retraining and tasting the 420 medicine you are retraining. You probably already learned this in your occupational therapy like I did, but it applies to everything in our garden.

Even when you make mistakes you're are still rerouting brain cells to make organic connections. There is no pill that they can give you to do this. It's like physiotherapy for the brain and your family will eventually notice the difference. For me? I would say it took 3 months before my husband started to see remarkable results. And six months aka first harvest, to see the changes myself.

I wish so much for you...

...the day your wife celebrates because she can see progress.
...the day you taste your first harvest and how empowering that is.
...the day your kids graduate because growing saved your brain life.
...the day you sit back and realize you did this all by yourself.

Your brain injury friend...:circle-of-love::Namaste::high-five:

Hi Ninja! Took me a while but I finally made it.

RE: Doc's soil - Mr Am4zin found a source for LOS in Britain. He used it with small pots and grows in cabinet about as small as what you planned. Here is link to his current journal.
Onwards & Upwards With Mr Am4zin

I'll be following for sure. :popcorn:

Thanks Rabbit, I'll check it out.

Im loving your journals and I'm learning so much from you all, thanks for coming aboard ...

Nice one I have to agree if your gonna do it do it right get a tent if you can there's attic ones for sale and defo more light

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm already trying be figure out a way to save to expand my equipment. If it's one thing I've learned in the last year and a half is a shit load of patience .

In the meantime, as you source your materials just remember, to retrain your brain all you need to do is stimulate the 5 senses. Just by touching the dirt you are retraining, just by smelling your plant you are retraining, just by figuring out nutrient feedings you are retraining, just by seeing your results you are retraining and tasting the 420 medicine you are retraining. You probably already learned this in your occupational therapy like I did, but it applies to everything in our garden.

Even when you make mistakes you're are still rerouting brain cells to make organic connections. There is no pill that they can give you to do this. It's like physiotherapy for the brain and your family will eventually notice the difference. For me? I would say it took 3 months before my husband started to see remarkable results. And six months aka first harvest, to see the changes myself.

I wish so much for you...

...the day your wife celebrates because she can see progress.
...the day you taste your first harvest and how empowering that is.
...the day your kids graduate because growing saved your brain life.
...the day you sit back and realize you did this all by yourself.

Your brain injury friend...:circle-of-love::Namaste::high-five:

that's all I can say gthm.

So much love and appreciation coming to you from Bonny Scotland ...

Back
Top Bottom