1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

My beautiful broken brain is thinking that I've found what I'm meant to be doing.

I know deep down in my soul that this is what I need to learn to heal me and help me to possibly help others along the way.

I've made a wee bit of progress that I will be posting soon.

Duggs bro, I think you might like my idea ✌

Sent from my GT-N5110 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile412199479.jpg

All cleaned, disinfected and a wee spray paint as best I could with what I've got. The lid has a white coating now too.

One step closer ..

Just waiting on a few amendments for my soil mix then it's cooking time ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All cleaned, disinfected and a wee spray paint as best I could with what I've got. The lid has a white coating now too.

One step closer ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Oh boy shits getting real. Soooo exciting

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

One step closer ..

That looks way deeper now than before, and it lightened up perfectly with the white spray.

I am so excited to see what you have in store for us.

Great to see you jumping in with two feet!

Holy shit all of you are awesome, I played call of duty for ten years, THE WORST COMMUNITY EVER. After obsessing for months about growing inside I finally said fuck it and bought a couple seeds lol. It's so exciting

Can we see how far you've come along? Any new pics we can view? I miss you, let's get you started! 420hugs

I miss you too sista ..

Things have stalled a bit on the progress for my 1st grow, only temporary though cos this ninja never quits.

My health issues are getting the better of me just now, so I'm back in hospital ready to start kicking this beautiful broken brain back into action.

I miss you too sista ..

Things have stalled a bit on the progress for my 1st grow, only temporary though cos this ninja never quits.

My health issues are getting the better of me just now, so I'm back in hospital ready to start kicking this beautiful broken brain back into action.

Sending you all my light love and healing Energies

I miss you too sista ..

At the beginning of my brain rehab I ended up back in the hospital. They did nothing for me. After lots of ice and days of rest, my brain started to calm down a bit. When I could actually sit up, I continued with my garden. I lost many plants due to brain attacks, but never quit because I knew it would get worse before it gets better.

Your brain could be protesting your hard work because starting a garden with a brain injury is majorly difficult. But once you see results and routines your brain will come around. Maybe this brain episode is starting to unlock the brain state you are in. Your brain may not like being told what to do. I expect your headaches to continue but they will mostly subside in due time.

I'm happy you won't quit because there is freedom waiting for you. Your brain injury doesn't want to get better, they are stubborn and demand a lot of work to rewire those brain waves.

I'm here for you, never gonna leave you hanging. Even if they are only words, my hugs and good intention should wrap you with warmth and motivation to make positive change in your life.

Just know, we are here for you in any capacity. hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs and brain hugs. Take care of yourself everyday with ice, meditation and green medication. Much love G2HM :Namaste:

Thank you so much for your support everyone, it means so much to me and my family ...

A host of tests have been ordered, not many have been done yet, but I'm making sure that every possible variable gets looked at properly while I'm still in hospital.

I'm doing as my soul sista has told me and getting plenty of rest.

Hasn't stopped the grow learning though because let's be honest, once we start with our green knowledge quest there's no stopping ...

1st thing I'm doing when I get home is arranging for my 420 friendly electrical genius amigo to wire me some electrical points and the grow shall commence.

Let's get a few opinions from you fine folks out there.
In my (still a surprise .) grow space and container I'm planning on dropping 2 seeds.
1 will definitely be a fem medical mass, the other is a choice between white widow reg or blueberry fem.

At the beginning of my brain rehab I ended up back in the hospital. They did nothing for me. After lots of ice and days of rest, my brain started to calm down a bit. When I could actually sit up, I continued with my garden. I lost many plants due to brain attacks, but never quit because I knew it would get worse before it gets better.

Your brain could be protesting your hard work because starting a garden with a brain injury is majorly difficult. But once you see results and routines your brain will come around. Maybe this brain episode is starting to unlock the brain state you are in. Your brain may not like being told what to do. I expect your headaches to continue but they will mostly subside in due time.

I'm happy you won't quit because there is freedom waiting for you. Your brain injury doesn't want to get better, they are stubborn and demand a lot of work to rewire those brain waves.

I'm here for you, never gonna leave you hanging. Even if they are only words, my hugs and good intention should wrap you with warmth and motivation to make positive change in your life.

Just know, we are here for you in any capacity. hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs and brain hugs. Take care of yourself everyday with ice, meditation and green medication. Much love G2HM :Namaste:

I couldn't get wrapped up any cosier gthm
Lots of love from the land of the bagpipes

Hey Ninja, top of the day to ya. Sending you a bucket of smiles and some healing vibes...you feel em ...:) Hope you are doing OK!
Cheers and have an awesome night!...:high-five:

BTW,..i'de go with the Fem!:)

Heh Duggan, I'm feeling the vibes for sure .

Smoke a few for me bro, we need a good medicine cart coming round the wards here .

Have an great night too

I'd def go with the fem too. Leave the guessing game for round two maybe?

When the tests come back clear, (must always think positive), you'll actually have a baseline to start from.

I know you're an overachiever so please start slow. Thank goodness our gardens take months, lots of time to rest in between.

I'll send healing smoke . your way.

Hugs .

Back
Top Bottom