2nd Grow

Today
Mixed in 2ml of the fox farm worm and bat guano to 12oz water and gave her a few sprays.

73220CE7-08F8-4DE6-B399-B80B8301901B.jpeg

I got some ocean forest and happy frog otw. Hopefully it will be here today and this is some “ organic “ stuff from lowes that’s in the frantic pots now. They was full then I guess it settled down some. Didn’t really pack it down tight @Bill284 @7Dust2
Good at least your aware and fixing it. :thumb:
I see so many every day I loose track.
But some people just don't realize.
Hope everything's well my friend.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

I got some ocean forest and happy frog otw. Hopefully it will be here today and this is some “ organic “ stuff from lowes that’s in the frantic pots now. They was full then I guess it settled down some. Didn’t really pack it down tight @Bill284 @7Dust2
What I do is take happy frog and use for seedlings.. and adult plants use bag of happy to half bag of ocean and Perolite and some cheap dirt really nothing in it but crap. And mix all together but seedlings straight oceans no way. One out of 10 might live
Now happy surounded by happy. Or little cups here and there in a mix. Is great. But most time I use straight happy.

At first I thought it was nutes since the one was turning yellow and the other one looked fine, so I figured she was hungry but I was wrong! just got home and surprise!!!! Got sum dirts!!

A1D4B764-14A7-453B-A780-50819C0A0C8F.jpeg
Yeah it would be if anything adding to it. Ocean is right on the line of to hot and medium. I use it for fertilizer. Pretty much. As plant gets older you can push it alittle and add it to older plants. To perk them up. And finish off the bag.. u still can use it's . Just seedlings can handle the straight ocean. Once about few weeks into veg u can and more it needs it then .

Yeah it would be if anything adding to it. Ocean is right on the line of to hot and medium. I use it for fertilizer. Pretty much. As plant gets older you can push it alittle and add it to older plants. To perk them up. And finish off the bag.. u still can use it's . Just seedlings can handle the straight ocean. Once about few weeks into veg u can and more it needs it then .
Another way to look how to use ocean if roots grow into it will be fine . But straight off into our of seeds . It's kill it. It kill a plant up to 4 node. Somewhere around there.

And cut chems in half what normal u would Do.

Back
Top Bottom