2nd Grow

DW420

Hey all! Okay so I’ve planted two seeds, a random seed a week ago and she’s busted through the dirt! And white widow feminized seed but she was a dud so I removed the seed and planted another one last night, hopefully this one will germ in about a week and will be ready to rock!

Fox farm ocean floor soil
light is 24” away from the top of the soil
Haven’t ordered any food/nutes yet, I’ve been looking online for some stuff. Any suggestions?
Light schedule is 20 on 4 off atm will bring down to 18 on 6 off after the WW pops up.

Looking forward to my second full grow here and sharing everything with you all!

988C893B-DFFF-4FA0-A16F-39AAFD2C4C4F.jpeg

60E1CAB1-A17A-4C04-AA09-D52FD99E8974.jpeg

E3FA71DA-8DFE-496D-ADB5-1AB01DC2DFF2.jpeg

Lots of good nutes out there. Since you’re in FFOF soil you’ve got at least 30 days before you’ll need to add much. I like the Fox Farm Trio with Bush Doctor (cal-mag), I’ve also heard good things about Geoflora, most important thing is getting nutes designed for growing marijuana, not generic “plant food.”

That's exactly what I use, plan on having to flush at least one time to clear out the "salts" that will accumulate when using non-organic nutes. The leaves will let you know when you need it. I am not an advocate of flushing at the end of a grow to clear nutes from the plant, mostly because it doesn't work. Another tip with FF nutes, go light at first and see how the plants react, then adjust acordingly.

Welcome to :420:Daniel!

You’re off to a great start! Your babies look strong!

If I may offer a suggestion - it’s good that you have clear containers so that you can keep an eye on root growth, but roots don’t like light. So it would be good to put the clear containers inside a dark container and pull them out occasionally to check the roots. Just make sure that you still have plenty of drainage.

:passitleft:

Thanks for the tip cause I totally forgot about roots not liking light @FelipeBlu and @Phytoplankton thats what I done on my other grow was introduce a little then adjust from there. The amnesia haze loved that stuff, I was almost doing double of the feedings recommended by the manufacturer.

Not exactly what I intended but it’s fine. I thought that you could maybe put them in a black nursery pot or the like. Then you could just pull them out to check the roots. Putting duct tape on them will eliminate that ability.

Back
Top Bottom