2nd Grow

The areas circled in red are not indicative of a healthy plant
8F5A5E8F-DC07-47E7-8DC5-5C7B01D5BF61.jpeg

Are you spraying them with the lights on? It looks like the leaves may be burned from the droplets/light.

The soil from my last grow on the Amnesia haze.
Is that grow journaled here? Specifically - did you use Fox Farm nutrients? Did you flush the salts out of the soil at any time? If it was buffered with lime or dolomite, did you refresh that?

Generally speaking, soil is cheap enough, there is no reason to take a chance reusing it unless you know what you’re doing.

Spraying under plant. I did a few times last week but I wouldn’t think that would do anything. Wouldn’t be any different than it raining outside then the sun comes back out, I dunno …
I burned my first plant by spraying with lights on and it looked just like that. The droplets act as magnifiers. LED may have been too close as well. It happens, especially with smaller plants.

Haven’t been here in a while! The plants died so I took a break from growing. Atm I have planted 2 ultra lemon haze autos 4 days ago and awaiting for germ! Can’t wait to grow these. I have them in some organic compost atm with some nutes and then when they get older and transplant I’ll probably put them into some fox farm soil, not sure yet though. If they like what I got then I’ll keep them in that.

Good luck with the new girls.

They are looking great! If you have any questions on the best way to water them in a large container check out the last link in my signature. They look so tiny ;)

They look good. The best thing for root development at this point is a good wet/dry cycle. Make sure your roots need to search for water, not have it handed to them ;)

Back
Top Bottom