420 Magazine's Canuk Seeds Comparative Indoor Grow - Trainwreck By 2Water

Wattage is variable on which light and driver your using, I havent measured since I turned off my auxiliary lights. I'm only running my Linqool 240w 'Zon special 🤷‍♂️
I just took a ppfd reading at my canopy and it was 1150 umol with a DLI of 50

Maybe strain dependent? My wreck sure didnt like the light and was getting a similar look🤷‍♂️
I've got Green Crack, Obi-Wan Kush, Acapulco Gold and Cherry Pie in that tent so maybe, but mine is in a hydro flood and drain so that probably helps with them being able to take on heaps of fluids as needed

Day 81 since Sprout / Day 40 of 12/12 / Day 32 of Flower

Good morning in the flower tent, I hope everyone is doing well!
20240104_212528.jpg

Trina is fully recovered and drinking like crazy! When I started developing my soil blend, my goal was to mix together a soil that would allow me to only water with minimal inserts and top dressings.
20240104_212418.jpg

I think I have it pretty much down. My reasoning was to allow quicker dry backs and give results closer to coco. Not sure it growth rates would be anywhere comparable, but it does dry back sufficiently for my goals.
20240104_213846.jpg

I only give her filtered water with a little honey, but I do have a regular IPM program. Even being indoors I want to stay up on pest control, especially since I recycle my soil.
20240104_213749.jpg

Also, my IPM spray is all organic and uses natural extracts of herbs that are also beneficial for the plant
20240104_213950.jpg

My whole goal in growing was to develop an easy set it and forget it system. I don't move my lights, I use the VPD setting for my environment to help reduce fluctuations from lights one and lights off. Pretty simple, and this @Canuk Seeds Trainwreck has grown herself, just on topping, and probably too much defoliation now she has room to stretch out😜
20240104_214054.jpg

As always, happy growing, and be water my friends!

So, @Trala had asked me about my camera settings. I'm a total noob when it comes to photography, but she inspired me to play a little.

The settings I used for my last post, and will probably continue to use (unless any camera and photography experts can clue me in) are:

White Balance: 6000K
Contrast: +20
Exposure: -30
Brightness: +10

@Trala, you take some beautiful shots, I'm sure you're using an actual camera and lighting, any "no-budget" tips for me?

So, @Trala had asked me about my camera settings. I'm a total noob when it comes to photography, but she inspired me to play a little.

The settings I used for my last post, and will probably continue to use (unless any camera and photography experts can clue me in) are:

White Balance: 6000K
Contrast: +20
Exposure: -30
Brightness: +10

@Trala, you take some beautiful shots, I'm sure you're using an actual camera and lighting, any "no-budget" tips for me?
Omg I use my phone lol!

I have a black sheet and mars hydro lights lol.

2W…looking greaT. Trainwreck is great but typically longer flower time. 10 weeks is about my limit. Cheers
Thank you for the compliment! I thought trainwreck was supposed to shoot nanners it taken past day 65? I've only ever smoked it back in the day, nobody I know personally has grown it. What strain of Trainwreck did you grow?

Oh by the way what's her fragrance ✌️
Honestly, it is a strange one to describe. When I am in the tent or give her a rub, I get a sweet citrus with an herbal note behind it. Very sweet though. But when I close up the tent, the "room smell" is definitely more skunky, but not harsh and acrid, more like a combo of skunk, a damp locker room, and sweet citrus. I can't wait to taste her!

Extraordinary growing.

I think you might be in that Top 5 Elite Growers Club most of us are trying to get to!
Not even close! This is only my third grow, and really, 🤞 my first truly successful one. This has all been thanks to @Canuk Seeds trainwreck. I've only watered, top dressed twice, and topped her at her 5th node. It has been all Trina!

Back
Top Bottom