• 36Gr0w - Purple

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Minus - Legacy

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:green_heart:
20150117_201308.jpg
this is called Phantom OG, this strain will always have a special place in my:Green_heart: . This was the first strain i tried for my first time ever going to a dispensary . These nugs are really dense like rocks and yer fingers are covered in crystals after breaking them up. The flavor is like a real strong lemon taste and the fragrance is a strong piney scent lol. You get really uplifted and giggly and energized for like a cool 30-40 minutes and then it brings you down on " zoned out" sorta feeling..this was like an inspirational strain for me to get into growing. Check out my journal im doing a low budget cfl phantom grow lol well yeah thanks for yah time! Stay real 420 fam!

I would like to enter my "mystery purple" which I believe is some type of GSC. The clones were mixed up when they were delivered and it turned out really good, but not the strain I was expecting which was supposed to be Purple Urkle... so I will just call it my mystery purple cookies... grown under Advanced LED XTE 300's in a 5 generation recycled soil and with mostly organic nutrients

IMG_20150509_173219.jpg
IMG_20150509_173252.jpg

Nice nug depot. Hey I'm on my first auto. Did yours yield well?
Thanks! :peace:
This auto strain is known for having lower than average yield (it got me around 20g dry though, even under two 32W CFLs).
Can definitely say I'm satisfied with the yield and I'm wondering what the outcome would be under a proper lights setup!

peace

I would like to enter my Purple Kush Auto by Buddha Seeds, grown under total 64W CFLs. It's my first grow ever and I believe it's a pretty good nug for what it was grown with; didn't actually want to enter the comp but few people who helped me through the grow journal said I should try, so why not?

Hope you like :Namaste:

IMG_20150503_150541.jpg

IMG_20150503_1503241.jpg

For being grown under CFL's and it being your first time, this is one impressive nug! Gratz :)

Alright friends, I've decided to be ambitious this month. I'll go first :cheesygrinsmiley:

I humbly offer a nug from my Purple Elephant, a Clone-Only strain with an indescribable smell. I adopted her after 4 weeks of Veg and Bloomed her under a Mars 700W LED in Coco. 69 days in Flower.

IMG_41204.jpg

IMG_41225.jpg
I can personally vouch for this NUG and its indescribable smell. Mr Yields Purple Elephant is hard to figure out. Coffee with some Pine and something else I cannot discern but all together has a sweet overtone makes me want to eat it! :popcorn: Like a cotton candy, Purple hue and full of trichomes. Yum! :)

Legacy An unreleased hybrid from N.A.G. It's a cross from Lulu(Green Cr**k x Mikado)and Cannalope Haze
She's a couch lock and very good for pain.

IMG_20150415_220343_053.jpg

IMG_20150415_220150_970.jpg

Back
Top Bottom