420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2020

420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True og for the win! That’s one beautiful nugget bro! How did it taste and I want a cutting!! Lol jk. For real though, you still got her? Ha ha..
Lol. Thanks.
I did not take a cutting of that plant and I should have. I saw quite a few green phenos online but very few white budded ones.
She was piney and earthy. I was just about worthless after smoking her. Killer couchlock. Super easy to grow.

Big congrats VG! Nugs Hugs :hug:
Thanks dear! :hug: :love: :love:
Congrats VG, beautiful nug and well deserved win. This capped off a heck of a year for you!!

Who was the breeder on that?
Hey Van.
Thanks for the compliment.

I had to look back to see but I found it.
Elemental was the original breeder.
It's also referred to as Kobe Og in some circles.

Thanks @Renee Roberts.

It was a lovely way to wake up this morning.

I'd like to thank everyone who came out to vote. I very much appreciate your support and I'm sure the other contestants feel the same.
It is an honor to be among some of the best growers and high minded individuals here at 420 mag.
Your flowers were all amazing, clearly grow with skill and love.

I'd like to thank the all of the sponsors for their support in our continued mission and for donating their products to the various contests.
I'm very much looking forward to trying their products out.
A special thanks to @GeoPots for making the best darn fabric pots around and to @Dutch Seeds Shop for putting the lovely True Og into my hands in the first place.

Lastly,to my 420 fam.
We've been connected here through friendship, hardship and for the love of an amazing plant that can offer so much to so many. You make this a special place for me.
Thank you. :hug: :love:
AWESOME WIN VG!
What can I even say. Awesome member, awesome plants, awesome attitude.

Enjoy the :green_heart:

Congratulations on your Nug. of the Year victory @Virgin Ground! :high-five: Well deserved my friend!:yummy:

Well deserved VG that was one icy nugget!

Awesome...thank you!!

A most excellent and deserved win VG!
:bravo:

AWESOME WIN VG!
What can I even say. Awesome member, awesome plants, awesome attitude.

Enjoy the :green_heart:

Congratulations VG! Well done! :thumb:

Congratulations on your Nug. of the Year victory @Virgin Ground! :high-five: Well deserved my friend!:yummy:

Congrats VG! The most mouth watering nug I've ever seen for sure. Well deserved :bravo: :yummy:

Congrats VG!! :bravo:

Well deserved VG that was one icy nugget!
Thanks y'all.
Being here at 420 with you has been extremely rewarding and has been one of the most enjoyable parts of my life.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. :love: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom