420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

DAY 32 BANANA JEALOUSIES .

Both lady out and enjoying the mid 80 temps and the bright sun.

Both topped three days ago and have already recovered and moving along with life. Both have also been watered until 1/3 runoff.

IMG_20240521_160730626_HDR.jpg

Time to place some images of my @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy.

First off, she is a breast to training under the net. She just doesn't want to slow down or stop growing; The stretch hasn't started yet, but it is going to be fun with this one. Her branches are thick and plentiful and when she hit pre-flower you are going to see an amazing transformation.

She is taking almost 1 1/2 gallons of solution a day, which means I am make about 6 gallons of solution every other day. Three gallons for my SIP and three gallons for my DWC bucket.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

These girls are looking good this morning!
They seem to have found their stride in the sip and have so far accepted the feed regimen.
Ran out of room to tie them down and had to add some bamboo outriggers so, growth is good. I’m just trying to keep them tamed and even at this point. At this rate, they are going to skip past the veg tent and go straight to the flower tent when it opens up, which I hope is next week because they are filling this one fast!

IMG_3379.jpeg

IMG_3378.jpeg

IMG_3377.jpeg
love the set up

That is talc spilled from OGbiowar. Sometimes I don't let it settle out completely or there is some carrier left in the bottom when I water or foliar.

IMG_2855.jpeg
IMG_2857.jpeg
Cool! I was just curious.
Keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom