• AllSmiles - Purple Trainwreck

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • InfiniteJuan - NL#3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AK47 Day of chop
IMG_053126.JPG

I had to throw a pic up...She was my very first grow. Fought her all the way too. Learned a lot about topping, supercropping and watering lol. She was grown is FFOF and FF nutes with LED. Got right at 7 dry oz from her. I'm still saving a few grams of her for a special occasion lol. AK47=Good stuff!
Thanks for all the like Ladies and Gentlemen!

These contests are really a cool idea. I love seeing everyone's submission. Some real beauties, no doubt! :bravo::circle-of-love:

I'm new here at 420Mag and new to growing the sticky greens. I wanted to submit one of the pride and joys from my first, current, grow. This is my NL#3. She's been a grower right out of the box. Her taproot was over an inch long after 24 hours of germinating in paper towel. I even broke the root in half when pulling it out of the paper towel. Nothing has ever slowed her down. Right now she's close to 4 feet tall from the top of the coco. These pics are of day 58 from seed with her currently being 61 days from seed. Thank you to everyone here at 420Mag who have helped get me to this point in my grow!
:thanks:

27965405010_e1692f0337_o.jpg

27965407400_0640b2aac8_o.jpg

I would like to enter my Think Different Auto from Dutch Passion...she was grown under 18-6 using a mars hydro 144×5 led and three 300w mars hydro leds, 5 gal air pot, half and half fox farm ocean forest and happy frog soil, and the full line of fox farm nutes. She was just chopped her yesterday so I have no clue on the dry weight yet
420-magazine-mobile873005707.jpg
420-magazine-mobile608718827.jpg
, but I'm guessing around 3 zips. I'm pleased with her being my first auto grow ;)
Nice :goodjob:

no no no no no i dont just throw seeds in a bucket LOL .

IT IS 1 PLANT ,1 STALK ,1 LOVE ,20+ years EXPERIENCE is how its done mate ,and this isnt my only " big" plant either i have a range of them for you mate, just wait and see the plants will blow your mind.

that room is only 3 m long and 2 . 4 m wide ,pretty small room.

im running 3 grows at once at the moment and thats the smallest room thats why i vegged it for a good while ,i even forgot she was there at one stage i was so busy LOL .

anyways im glad she blew your mind and i hope she inspires others to see what can be done with a little patience and experience.:420:

You have my vote for sure. At first glimpse I taught "this guy with hints plants..." but now I see we are on way different levels. It's fantastic... I'm speechless.
The whole crop in the sky :)) good one!

The poll is now open for voting. :cheer:

A consolidated list of the contenders is available for your delight and delectation in the first post in-thread. :geek:

:Namaste:

Yo! These entries are drool inducing.:drool:
No easy choices this month eh?:nicethread:

Id like to enter dutch passion auto mazar.grown in 15 litre bucket of biobizz light mix .under 1200w led. Topped at the 3rd node still grew 5 and a half foot tall into my lights.did have to supercrop her im mid flower to get her away from the lights.in total 13 weeks seed to finish.gave me 7 oz of beautiful smoke.the hit is heavy and brightens up ur.day;).
20160427_2251491.JPG
DSC_15414.JPG
.happy growing every1;)

Holy smokes that is a monster auto .good growing:goodjob:

im looking at the poll results so far and then realised
my mind is playing "danger zone" the song from topgun LOL ,full on whole band playing singer screaming "tooo thaaaa dangerrrrr zoooooone, bahm ba bahm haha as im typing this too its still bloody going LOL Dangerrrr Z ooooone ! i love 420 !

Wish I could see poll results on my phone app....everything shows up but any results lol. Guess I gotta get on the laptop. .

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

haha....Laptop shows em. Just not the mobile app I guess.

Wish I could see poll results on my phone app....everything shows up but any results lol. Guess I gotta get on the laptop. .

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can see it on a phone if you scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the desktop view.

yeah i always have desktop mode going on my phone, the app doesnt seem to gel with my phone, and i find the desktop site better anyway

Back
Top Bottom