• Fanleaf - AK47

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • AllSmiles - Purple Trainwreck

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • InfiniteJuan - NL#3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All sorts of great looking plants up there this month, from big to small and fat to skinny! What a variety! Going to be a hard pick at the end of the month, I will keep coming back every other day to have a look through the pictures again and again to make sure I pick the right one.

Hi Everyone

Sadly, two entries have been deleted from this month's contest.

Photos' entry has been disqualified for campaigning in other threads. We're sure that he simply had not read the rules fully. Let this be a lesson to all to assimilate our contest guidelines fully before participating. :thanks:

Deprivation's entry has been deleted at his own request.

If you have already voted for either of these entries, fear not - your vote has been automatically returned to you. You may therefore vote for any of the remaining plants. :thumb:

If you have any questions concerning the above, please address them in a PM to any Moderator so we can keep the thread on-topic.

:Namaste:

Lol. Now im trying to figure out how to change my lg g2 to desktop mode.

It probably depends on the web browser that you use. But try accessing the (mobile) website, then look in your web browser's menu for an entry like "Request desktop site" (possibly with a "check"box beside it). Use that and then bookmark the (full/desktop) website when it appears. The page that I have bookmarked - but not on my cell phone, since I am parano-- err, I mean security-conscious ;) - is my User CP page so that I can instantly see which subscribed threads have new posts, whether or not I have received new PMs, et cetera. But that is a personal choice, of course, and whatever works best for you is... err... best for you, lol.

Hi Everyone

Nearing the end of the contest, so voting is now being checked. Only members with 50 or more posts may vote.

You may therefore notice some alterations in the voting numbers.

Good luck all. :circle-of-love:

Wow, I've lost votes every month since it was implemented... I guess I appeal to the new members more than anything. Lol, what a trip, congratulations mono... I'm pretty sure it's in the bag, she one hell of a monster. You should be very proud of that amazing specimen.

:bravo:

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

just think snid, it will knock him outta the running for a couple months at least lmao. he'll be busy grooming 3.0 for his next win i'm sure tho. gotta time these entries just so eh.

we just gotta get you a win too tho, to knock you and your monsters out for a few months too. awesome stuff there.

good luck all and
have fun eh

Wow, I've lost votes every month since it was implemented... I guess I appeal to the new members more than anything. Lol, what a trip, congratulations mono... I'm pretty sure it's in the bag, she one hell of a monster. You should be very proud of that amazing specimen.

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

just think snid, it will knock him outta the running for a couple months at least lmao. he'll be busy grooming 3.0 for his next win i'm sure tho. gotta time these entries just so eh.

we just gotta get you a win too tho, to knock you and your monsters out for a few months too. awesome stuff there.

good luck all and
have fun eh

Thanks Unforgiven, I am in no way complaining. I am amazed that new growers everyday are popping up, it's those members that keep the cycle going. When I joined I never would have thought that I would even think of placing a candidate up there. 6 months later lol and I still can't believe she's up there with all the big boy plants. Runner up is good enough for my ego, and she'll have to do with a consolation ribbon for her poise. Cuz poise counts!

I never had more fun, since I joined and started my grow journey it's been a non stop gay Ole time. Thank you to everyone who participates and thank you for the support. This community has been in my heart since the moment I joined.

Thank you RTK, you made it so I felt welcomed and not alone in my endeavour. I still can't believe what I've accomplished in such a short time, next batch of photos are half way through flower and my Tutankhamen is busting great big buds of super high thc. My excitement has never been higher about a harvest, (not even my first) she's is and will be a beasty plant.

Three cheers for Mono. Hip hip hourray!

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

Edit : :420:Family4life

Back
Top Bottom