• Jarr0c1 - Afghan Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnw2269 - Bubbalicious Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rifleman - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, step away from the contest for a week and jump into third place. :rofl: I suppose I should take a look at the entries and cast a vote pretty soon. Wouldn't want to fall asleep and miss my chance to make it a tie...or break one?... vote my heart?...take a bribe? Awww hell, I don't know what I'm going to do.:goof:

Way to go Grizz! :high-five:

Well done, Grizz!

Congratulations Grizz!:bravo::thumb:

Thank you.. I'm in a little shock.. Smokers and growers, we have a sick sense of humor :rofl: that was a trip.. This month I've celebrated, been devastated, had a wave of competitive emotions.. 2 photos can't tell the story of this girl.. Best plant I've grown since living here.. She was a freak... Thank you to all that voted.. Special Thank you to all that voted for 'Audrey'.. Thanks to 420 and sponsors... I think I can scrape together a bowl of her to enjoy... Thank you!!

Yo Grizzy! Congrats my good man!
She was awesome and truly a magnificent plant! :cheer:

Congrats, Grizz--Audrey was a real beauty.

And to my fellow low- or no-vote getters: Keep at it, and keep entering! We'll catch them!

Congrats grizz!! That was quite the bush/tree you had up there this month :) Snid, you were also very close with the NL you shared. What a close running it was this month, there was no telling which one of you were going to get the last few votes! Great job everyone!

Photo finishes all over the place for June. 420mag is the rising tide that lifts every boat I guess...

Congrats Mr. Grizz. I do hope someone's mentioned the rule for PotM and NotM winners? Sending samplers to the MotM winners for the current growing season?

Seriously, it's right there in the posting guidlines, or contest announcements, or maybe i just read it in a thread somewhere. Either way it's definitely true and not just something I made up right now.

Back
Top Bottom