Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnw2269 - Bubbalicious Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rifleman - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plant Of The Month - June 2016

. This here I'm talking about indica/hybrids.. Give me a 25' cape tribulation sativa with its roots buried deeply into the ground, harvested in June, over that same plant grown indoors, any day of the week. You don't get the taste or effect grown indoors... I see a few plants grown here, a lot of hi Brix actually, brix growers seem to grow more sativa, that would be better appropriated outdoors.. Just read an article last week actually, we're lucky in Australia, seems to have the perfect climate for outdoors. The higher percentages from seized cannabis, of recorded thc comes from Australia..

Grizz, I really wish I could grow outdoors. But, non legal state forces me inside under the cover of safety. I'm sure when the opportunity arises, and I am able to grow outside, I will appreciate its art much more.

:tokin:

I just sent you a p/m Dan, hoping you get a laugh...

And then there was silence.... I'll check your pulses in a few days...

if folks scroll all the way down they will find this freaking awesome plant! I have seen a few others grow this but this is the best buddage I saw on any of them

Well done!!

I might as well jump in with my Dark Devil Auto. This is my girl that I reversed and harvested over 4000 seeds from. I'm sadly lacking in anything else to offer this month. I've still got six or seven weeks on the current crop. <shrug> Good luck everyone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

20160409_201745.jpg

20160409_194454.jpg

if folks scroll all the way down they will find this freaking awesome plant! I have seen a few others grow this but this is the best buddage I saw on any of them

Well done!!
Yeah seeds tend to really pack on the weight. Personally though I have always been a fan of

No stems no seeds that I don't need

Rifleman is just jealous because he knows that the evening gown I wore when I won MoTM was way better then both of the ones he picked out for MoTM and PoTM... be a lover not a hater Rifleman :love:

Hard to win over indoor personal growers :rofl: bigger is always better $$$$$ but then we do grow our own little spoils :) monos was who I thought I'd be fighting this out against... Grows to show :rofl: thanks man :passitleft::passitleft:

Call me naive or just plan stupid but if bigger is the only qualification for a vote then why not just enter outdoor grows for every PoTM. Face it, any one myself included can grow a bigger plant outdoors then what someone can grow indoors. As for the Bigger is better $$$$$ some of us grow bigger because of the :love::love::love::love::love: not the $$$$$. The only $$$$$ I see is the $$$$$ from the electric company and I would much rather that be smaller not larger. All of what I grow that I do not personally consume I give away for free.
What would be cool though is a Plant of the Outdoors or PoTO so we could see all of the monsters everyone grows outdoors. Then it would truly be a fair playing field. As it stands now, everyone is riding a bicycle and you are in the race with a motorcycle. Granted it is a nice motorcycle, just wish you were racing against other motorcycles instead of 10 speeds.

Yeah seeds tend to really pack on the weight. Personally though I have always been a fan of

Rifleman is just jealous because he knows that the evening gown I wore when I won MoTM was way better then both of the ones he picked out for MoTM and PoTM... be a lover not a hater Rifleman :love:

Loaded with seeds too? DAMN now I am jealous too!!

Come on OG we know you wear that gown all the time :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wait until you see my next competition dress. Remember the Emperor's New Clothes..........:yikes:

Loaded with seeds too? DAMN now I am jealous too!!

Thanks for the kind words Buckshot. It was my first attempt at producing my own seeds. Reversed a lower branch and selfed her to the tune of 4156 beans. The only problem now is that it's uber difficult to justify buying any new seeds to the CEO, and she is tight with the purse strings. :rofl:

What would be cool though is a Plant of the Outdoors or PoTO so we could see all of the monsters everyone grows outdoors. Then it would truly be a fair playing field. As it stands now, everyone is riding a bicycle and you are in the race with a motorcycle. Granted it is a nice motorcycle, just wish you were racing against other motorcycles instead of 10 speeds.

When are you going to stop splitting? Where do greenhouse grows fit in? We are on a slippery slope already and yesterday I saw an indoor room with the space I long for with plants the size of the big outdoor plant in this contest... I don't have the height so mine will never be big but I don't care size does not mater. I think the beautiful solo cup wonder is just as awesome, maybe more than that outdoor monster

I don't think either indoor or outdoor (or whatever greenhouse is) has an advantage in these contests. We can look at each plant in its context. GrizzWald's entry is getting a lot of attention because it's COVERED IN HUGE ASS buds, not because it's a big plant. A small, well-grown plant is every bit as impressive. One that's a foot in diameter and has on ounce of green bricks on it is just as likely to get my vote as a monster. Just look at last month's winner. Although GrizzWald may yet get my vote, there are three or four other strong contenders--all indoor plants. I really like Snidrajsed's for the perfectly even canopy and the symmetrical rib cage. I like Mono's, again for the nice canopy and for THAT STUMP! Shiggity's got some really pretty flowers. And Rifleman's plant is just absurdly beautiful. Oh, and I really like GrizzWald's, because it's covered in huge ass buds.

... selfed her to the tune of 4156 beans. The only problem now is that it's uber difficult to justify buying any new seeds to the CEO, and she is tight with the purse strings. :rofl:

Maybe she's just grumpy about that week it took for you to count the 4156 seeds?

I don't think either indoor or outdoor (or whatever greenhouse is) has an advantage in these contests. We can look at each plant in its context. GrizzWald's entry is getting a lot of attention because it's COVERED IN HUGE ASS buds, not because it's a big plant. A small, well-grown plant is every bit as impressive. One that's a foot in diameter and has on ounce of green bricks on it is just as likely to get my vote as a monster. Just look at last month's winner. Although GrizzWald may yet get my vote, there are three or four other strong contenders--all indoor plants. I really like Snidrajsed's for the perfectly even canopy and the symmetrical rib cage. I like Mono's, again for the nice canopy and for THAT STUMP! Shiggity's got some really pretty flowers. And Rifleman's plant is just absurdly beautiful. Oh, and I really like GrizzWald's, because it's covered in huge ass buds.

As he may still be getting my vote, his plant is a very nice plant as are all of the entries. Each has its own characteristics which make it appealing.
Though he may not want my vote since I have yet to pick a winner with my vote, well in my eyes they were the winning plant but apparently no one else felt that way.

And FYI it is not a crappy T-shirt, it happens to be a very nice T-shirt which I am very proud to wear.

I meant "crappy T-shirt" totally tongue in cheek. It was the T-shirt that lured me into entering, and I'd be honored to wear it.

That's great! Another amazing contribution from a sponsor. This makes these contest better than ever. Thank you www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/
If it weren't for these sponsors there would be no contest, everyone please take the time to check out all our lovely sponsors.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

FYI, I'm sweating Buckets over here Grizz. Good luck brother

Back
Top Bottom