• Jarr0c1 - Afghan Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnw2269 - Bubbalicious Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rifleman - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok...Here is my Crop king seeds Nyc diesel grown in Roots organic under a 300watt led
6-4-16-1.JPG
6-4-16-10.JPG
:high-five: She grows pretty tall for a auto.....

Wonderful entries here so far again this month for this awesome contest! :goodjob: to everyone!
My plants are a little more worthy this month than they were last month when I entered my Candy Cane Auto.
They still don't look nearly as great as all the other quite yet but here's to hoping :) All in fun right!

My entry this month will be... Amnesia Haze Auto from Crop King Seeds

These plants are very easy plants to work with and take well to higher stress levels from what I have found. They are a very bushy plant in the early stages so I had decided to defoliate mine and open up all the bud sites.
They give off a very sweet but with a hint of spice, citrus smell. Crop King reports on their website that it can give of smells of lemon and spice, so this is very close to what I am smelling. The plant comes from the strain Lemon Haze from Holland and is a sativa dominant.

So, lets get on with it shall we! Here is my Amnesia #2 at 84 days old and grown in 12/12 light cycle from seedling alongside photoperiod plants under 430W HPS.

SAM_27642.JPG
SAM_27691.JPG

Omg man I swear to you I had a Moby Dick XXL, the amount of frost was unbelievable, it was a fat midget. Probably this amnesia on 24/0 ... WOW
Really nice!

Omg man I swear to you I had a Moby Dick XXL, the amount of frost was unbelievable, it was a fat midget. Probably this amnesia on 24/0 ... WOW
Really nice!

Thanks man, I am quite surprised for what I will get out of her being grown in 12/12 rather than and 18 or 20 hour light on cycle. Hopefully she fattens up some more, 2 or 3 more weeks left on her before flush.

Thanks man, I am quite surprised for what I will get out of her being grown in 12/12 rather than and 18 or 20 hour light on cycle. Hopefully she fattens up some more, 2 or 3 more weeks left on her before flush.
What color are the tric's brother? She looks yummy:high-five:

She is about half clear half milky right now give or take. Trying to get used to this new microscope from Carson's, hard to handle compared to an autofocus

Hey everyone! I would like to enter my Tangie Purple phenotype for this month. Out of 8 seeds, 6 that were female, this pheno is the only one that turned purple late flowering. Such beautiful color and very large colas.

IMG_20160105_200117.jpg
IMG_20160105_200005.jpg

Wicked lineup so far! Amazing entries fo sho!!
:popcorn::popcorn:

My birthday this month, so I'll give this girl another go... I know I got the plant, especially after cure, just not the photo.. I'll put one up taken at harvest... Outdoors seed mix up, not sure if a sour blueberry x or a trainwreck x but a nice plant... Harvest was 1240 of sellable flowers and another 300 of immature and fluff... Thanks for your consideration....

image36656.jpg

image36723.jpg

Niiiiice.
You should be disqualified though. That's a tree not a plant. :yummy:

I'll jump in.

Here's my closest-to-finishing Lebanese Gorilla (Lebanese (landrace) x Gorilla Grape bx2/Nepalese Rocket).

IMG_234616.jpg

It started in my grow room, spent some time in the greenhouse after it started flowering spontaneously (naughty!), and then spent the last few weeks outside. The horizontal training was motivated partly by a lack of head room in the greenhouse, partly because I wanted to see how growing the colas sideways would affect them, and partly just because I love training plants.

I'll jump in.

Here's my closest-to-finishing Lebanese Gorilla (Lebanese (landrace) x Gorilla Grape bx2/Nepalese Rocket).

IMG_234616.jpg

It started in my grow room, spent some time in the greenhouse after it started flowering spontaneously (naughty!), and then spent the last few weeks outside. The horizontal training was motivated partly by a lack of head room in the greenhouse, partly because I wanted to see how growing the colas sideways would affect them, and partly just because I love training plants.
I like to train also brother....Nice cola's

20151116_171650.jpg

Strain is bubbalicious auto from nirvana seeds. This cola weighed in at just over 16 grams dry. It was organically grown under high wattage CFL bulbs in a homemade 14 gauge galvanized reflector hood. Tasted earthy yet fruity and the effects was very uplifting and lasted quite awhile. Thanks Nirvana.

I might as well jump in with my Dark Devil Auto. This is my girl that I reversed and harvested over 4000 seeds from. I'm sadly lacking in anything else to offer this month. I've still got six or seven weeks on the current crop. <shrug> Good luck everyone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

20160409_201745.jpg

20160409_194454.jpg

Back
Top Bottom