• Jarr0c1 - Afghan Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnw2269 - Bubbalicious Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rifleman - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great looking plants. I particularly appreciate the ones that aren't bent, twisted, and tortured into yield submission. RM's Dark Devil got my vote. Great job to everyone!

Thanks mate. She was a sweet smelling girl, great for covering up Roscoe's cheese farts, both before and after harvest. :rofl: I've got a little less than an ounce left so it'll be included in the first planting again come October.

:thanks: Thanks again.

Great looking plants. I particularly appreciate the ones that aren't bent, twisted, and tortured into yield submission. RM's Dark Devil got my vote. Great job to everyone!

I really like the natural ones too, but I also love bonsai, and I love our favorite plant's willingness to be trained, and I admire a good job of doing it. And not all training is geared toward maximizing yield. I'm much more interested in the effect that training to maximize air and light penetration might have on quality, not quantity.

Rifleman's plant is the one that keeps popping into my head at random moments more than any other. It's got my vote too. But the whole group is impressive!

.......Rifleman's plant is the one that keeps popping into my head at random moments more than any other. It's got my vote too. But the whole group is impressive!

Another vote, it's a movement ! :yahoo: :thanks: only a boatload more and I can be i the running. :rofl:

And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Rifleman's Dark Devil and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

with apologies to Arlo

Wish I could vote but still a noob. Would go for either Snid's or Mono's low and dense and well defined structure. That's exactly what I'm aiming for on my current grow. I think Snid gets the nod because that 2nd pic of underside of branches is great shot, really shows the dedication and effort put into training.:cheer:

Wish I could vote but still a noob. Would go for either Snid's or Mono's low and dense and well defined structure. That's exactly what I'm aiming for on my current grow. I think Snid gets the nod because that 2nd pic of underside of branches is great shot, really shows the dedication and effort put into training.:cheer:

Only 33 posts to go, in 8 days. You can do it, I have faith! :)

FYI, I'm sweating Buckets over here Grizz. Good luck brother

I've gone through every emotion thats known, even come up with a few of my own that psychologists are looking to classify.. Worse is, these are just numbers, how many are to be taken off who? :passitleft: the buckets will still be filling but :passitleft: at least :passitleft: we'll be :passitleft: stoned :passitleft:

I finally voted last night and I feel I voted wisely. I put a lot into consideration and ultimately went with the way I grow. Constant training and the building of a beautiful plant. A lot of time and dedication is put into them and most all of these deserve a second look and to be recognized. So thank you all for posting some beautiful specimens. It was a difficult decision. Here is this for you all! :passitleft: :roorrip: :volcano-smiley:

:
I've gone through every emotion thats known, even come up with a few of my own that psychologists are looking to classify.. Worse is, these are just numbers, how many are to be taken off who? :passitleft: the buckets will still be filling but :passitleft: at least :passitleft: we'll be :passitleft: stoned :passitleft:

Lol Grizz, you're going hard on that spliff... Doesn't seem to be working well enough, let's try it like this...
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
ohhh yeah...
:loopy: duhhh... what contest? :loopy:

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

69 voters lol that isnt neck and neck. lol Im high its noon hot in the garden god damn lygus bugs eating my sunflowers.

Oh I beg to differ with you my friend, only 1 vote difference between 1st and 2nd with only 69 votes cast and still almost a solid week left to vote. I can only imagine what poor GrizzWald and Snidrajsed's poor fingers must look like. This is truly a NAIL biter and if this keeps up, these poor gentleman may have to resort to biting toe nails because there will be nothing left on their fingers.

I have confirmed the rumor that Rifleman will be casting his vote at 11:58 PM on June 30th so he will be right in front of me at the ballot box.

Great looking ladies and best of luck to everyone.

Hi Everyone :ciao:

As we approach the end of the month, the poll is now being monitored and adjusted for those members who have mistakenly voted with fewer than 50 posts.

You may therefore notice some changes.

:Namaste:

Wow, what a close contest it is over here. This is going to be an interesting turnout! Stay tuned in here everyone! :)

*wonders how many people are still left to vote...*

How's it going over here kids?

Everybody still ok ???? Anyone need an ambulance?

ooooooh quiet in here...

WOOOOOOO!......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

hello hello hello hello hello

quick.. Pass this around ...:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom