• Renk23 - AK-47

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Feminizedmeat - Paradise

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Purple#1

Votes: 16 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats not bad at all for the 2nd week into 12/12 budgreene...

love the vibrancy of your purple bigirish!! always loved purple and green together- regal even.. very nice :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice job everybody looking tasty. Good to see your still active Alaskan about to do my first transplant into my flo n gro system anxiously awaiting your how to on the flo n gro system!

Beautiful entries!!! I looked at these photos for a while and it was a very hard decision with so many gorgeous plants, some large, some small, some colorful and some frosty the bowl man!!!! Good luck to everyone that entered and we are all so privileged to have such amazing farmers amongst us :)

whoa, popped in too see how things were going and i actually got votes??! out-of-it! here i was thinking cola monster would be ahead hands down!! thanks to the peeps who voted for me! i was expecting maybe 2-3 MAX loL its all in good fun and cool to support the contests.. not to mention see all of the beautiful plants being grown by this cool community of growers... im blown away by the support- respect to all :Namaste:

whoa, popped in too see how things were going and i actually got votes??! out-of-it! here i was thinking cola monster would be ahead hands down!! thanks to the peeps who voted for me! i was expecting maybe 2-3 MAX loL its all in good fun and cool to support the contests.. not to mention see all of the beautiful plants being grown by this cool community of growers... im blown away by the support- respect to all :Namaste:

As the saying goes Alk. "Bigger ain't always better"!:rofl: But like you said it's all in good fun and looks like it might be a close contest this month with all these fantastic entries posted by our fellow growers.:adore: Only time will tell bro and thanks to those who voted for my entry also.:ganjamon:

thats not bad at all for the 2nd week into 12/12 budgreene...

love the vibrancy of your purple bigirish!! always loved purple and green together- regal even.. very nice :cheesygrinsmiley:

B.I.D. That Purple, oh My!! That is what I love, color, pure genetic color. I was looking at all the awesome entries, then i saw her, I said "Holy Shit Balls!!", then she winked at me and called my name...

THANK YOU she was a kick to grow that purple starts as soon as a week into flower all genetics has nothing to do with temps its a 50/50 sativa /indica from dutch passion i got 2 seeds one male and the female i have seeds but not gotten around to popping more but im about out of the tiny stash so im gonna have to grow more a really good daytime motivated feeling, and just a wonder to grow the male had massive purple balls!! there are more pics in my gallery somewhere, anyway thanks again for the posi-vibes i so loved growing that pair lol that sounded funny im loving all the entries so many amzing talented growers here just not enough contests in the world to give them all the recognition deserved:high-five::circle-of-love::thumb:

THANK YOU she was a kick to grow that purple starts as soon as a week into flower all genetics has nothing to do with temps its a 50/50 sativa /indica from dutch passion i got 2 seeds one male and the female i have seeds but not gotten around to popping more but im about out of the tiny stash so im gonna have to grow more a really good daytime motivated feeling, and just a wonder to grow the male had massive purple balls!! there are more pics in my gallery somewhere, anyway thanks again for the posi-vibes i so loved growing that pair lol that sounded funny im loving all the entries so many amzing talented growers here just not enough contests in the world to give them all the recognition deserved:high-five::circle-of-love::thumb:

Absolutely lovely BID!

As the saying goes Alk. "Bigger ain't always better"!:rofl: But like you said it's all in good fun and looks like it might be a close contest this month with all these fantastic entries posted by our fellow growers.:adore: Only time will tell bro and thanks to those who voted for my entry also.:ganjamon:

dude: bigger aint always better??! all the chicks i know would definitely disagree with that mate! loL :laugh:

Nice job everybody looking tasty. Good to see your still active Alaskan about to do my first transplant into my flo n gro system anxiously awaiting your how to on the flo n gro system!

Not all that active on here anymore.
I am going to do a test on bulbs though for a site sponsor so look for that in the lighting section. I won't be doing any journals anytime soon.
JstAnotherWht, if you have problems you can always contact Xlr8. He is the forum Flo n Gro expert!
I'd say PM me if you have questions but you need 50 or 100 posts first.

Back
Top Bottom