• Renk23 - AK-47

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Feminizedmeat - Paradise

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Purple#1

Votes: 16 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just looking at this thread has my back hurting, I am imagining all the trimming!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow folks, just beautiful

I would like to enter my ak-47
Cfl grow

image995.jpg

heya good doctor!
man.. the last time i saw flo around my neck of the woods was some time ago! i forgot how much i loved that flavour :cheesygrinsmiley:
good luck to everyone.. except cola monster! loL *runs off with his entry*

dont know what you guys and gals will think, but this is my paradise acid, which is nyc diesel (chemdawg x superskunk x northern lights)

its my 'first' grow, and it was 12/12 from seed (did one plant before this but it was a real faliure. it gave me 3 grams of ok smoked after drying lolol, but it was a learning experience)

i dont know if this will win anything, but im really proud of it considering this will be my first real pull. i overfed it once as you can see by the downward canoeing leaves, but shes fine.

6 weeks from preflower today. all frosty, smelling like fueled fruity cheese.

2013-03-10_11-42-21_646.jpg
2013-03-10_01-50-33_490.jpg

might as well chuck one in from a few grows ago :grinjoint: a bigbud x super skunk#1

bigbud_x_superskunk_1_2.jpg

DSCF14232.JPG

i see the resemblance of the skunk in both our plants! awesome..i hope it smells like cheese and the chem..

i would probably vote for this, the mr nice purple, cola monster or doctor dreads..so many good plants..soo many choices. how do we drop an offical vote anyways?

Just looking at this thread has my back hurting, I am imagining all the trimming!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow folks, just beautiful

After a few days of trimming for 14 hours each, my fingers, back, ass, and basically everywhere hurts :(

But if you got some good tunes and some friends to trim with it makes it all the better.

If im by myself I tend to watch tv while trimming and I go super slow only like a hp a day :/

After a few days of trimming for 14 hours each, my fingers, back, ass, and basically everywhere hurts :(

But if you got some good tunes and some friends to trim with it makes it all the better.

If im by myself I tend to watch tv while trimming and I go super slow only like a hp a day :/

trimming can be a HUGE chore LOL especially if you got a large quantity to trim up- but obviously worth it and after its all done?? *WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* :cheesygrinsmiley:

Trying to resist but I may have to grow my hat in as well. Intimidating prospect seeing the competition in here.
Great looking entries guys

i shoulda waited until the 15th to post..my plants looking more frosty now.

good luck everybody! it is truly awesome that 420mag sets things like this up for us. i had no idea about it until now.

It has gotten to the point where I am buying a commercial trimmer. The one plant I posted here in the contest produced 12oz dry and the others werent far behind. I don't want to spend weeks trimming anymore.

It has gotten to the point where I am buying a commercial trimmer. The one plant I posted here in the contest produced 12oz dry and the others werent far behind. I don't want to spend weeks trimming anymore.

hear u there bro

more trimming equals more bud but it seems my days have turned into weeks and months lost with this constant trimming! it does get monotonous sometimes but when its a full time job there are always days when one cant be arsed to work! haha

Very hard to call , glad im not the judge !! Id prolly have to smoke a little of each ya know! Id say 1 alaskan 2 cola monster 3 fem meat but no disrespect to any1 else their all beautifull

Back
Top Bottom