• Bustedfist - Royal Purple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CavScout420 - Unknown

• Paintedbudman - Haze#1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish i could give you some Reps on that SuperGlue. Beautiful stacked colas.
Thanks ^^ I got it from some bud i got from my neighbor last year. He had said it was superglue so i wrote it down and saved the 1 seed i had haha. I have a clone of it now so i may order a colloidal silver generator kit and make some seeds! It really did stack nicely, much more so than i had hoped! Took its sweet time too lol.

Strain: Colorado Chem rbx3
Breeder: Ethos Genetics
Flower time: day 56 of 63
She's the purple topped beauty taking up 90% of the shot.

Hey @Stretchtastic hopefully you’ll see this in time to edit your post. In the comps, the images have to be uploaded to the gallery and inserted into the post from there. Othewise it’s not eligible as an entry :eek: You’ll wanna make sure that lovely plant counts!
:Namaste:

(I’m guessing you know how to make that change - but there’s a link at the bottom of the page to the Gallery tutorial, just in case)

Hey @Stretchtastic hopefully you’ll see this in time to edit your post. In the comps, the images have to be uploaded to the gallery and inserted into the post from there. Othewise it’s not eligible as an entry :eek: You’ll wanna make sure that lovely plant counts!
:Namaste:

(I’m guessing you know how to make that change - but there’s a link at the bottom of the page to the Gallery tutorial, just in case)
Thanks. I changed it

Here is my LSD plant that I harvested last night after 9 weeks in flower. Never have I grown a plant indoors this big.
Premium skunk phenotype, extremely dark green foliage and pungent fruity smell to her.
She filled out 5 clothes hangers, almost 6. Check my signature for links, harvest pics all posted.

I'd like to submit my last surviving plant. In The Pines collected from a quarter I bought at my local dispo originally bred by Aficionado Seeds. Outdoor 20 gal pot water only super soil.
20180925_180317.jpg
20181003_165503.jpg

I want to throw a HUGE shout out to all of the hardworking staff here at 420 Magazine as well as the sponsors who kindly support our herbal cause not to mention the monthly contests which include Magical Butter Machines...Remo Nutrients...Terpinator...Kind & Vape Pens...Space Case Grinders...Auto and Bomb Seeds...Dope Seeds...Seedsman Inc....Crop King Seeds...Ace Seeds...GroWant Lights...Geo Pots...Cannabis Irrigation Supply...and last but not least FloraMax.:high-five:

Your continued hard work and sponsorship of the monthly contests are much appreciated by not only myself but I'm sure everyone else who visits this site we all like to call our second home. Have a great day mates! ~Peace~ TY!:thanks:

View media item 1610239
View media item 1610241
View media item 1610237
View media item 1610238
View media item 1610236
:circle-of-love::Namaste:
Well deserved and very tasty prize pack...a little bit envious tbh!

Piss off with that shit mate :rofl: ...backyard of dreams :rofl: Damn shit useless Australia. Backyard of Sirens and bluelights here..Man, beautiful...
Hahahah...so true. Which is irritating considering we have the ideal climate and conditions.

Strain: Colorado Chem rbx3
Breeder: Ethos Genetics
Flower time: day 56 of 63
She's the purple topped beauty taking up 90% of the shot.

great plant, going to look at that breeders strains
Heavywieght seeds fruit punch using a kiddy pool for a drip tray.
Heavy weight seeds - an auto ? if so great !!!!

Back
Top Bottom