Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NickHardy - Purple Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0887.jpeg
IMG_0884.jpeg
Alaska Purple Auto.

Bit of a Charlie Brown Christmas tree type plant, :rolleyes: but it sits right outside my back door so I get a chance to look at it a lot.:) I'll be harvesting it tomorrow. A friend gave me one, Wedding Cake, feminized, photoperiod seed that was planted in early April. The flowers have fattened up and changed color in the last week.:)
A very stinky plant that has reeked since it was in veg. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:

Wedding Cake 10-12-23 (5).JPG

Wedding Cake 10-12-23 (2).JPG

Wedding Cake, feminized, photoperiod. 10-12-23

From phase 2 of my personal solo cup project I'm going to enter a couple shots of my Gorilla Bomb Feminized plant which yielded a little over a 1/4 lb. of delicious individual nuggets after drying in which most of it's still in curing getting a fine tuning before smoking.:yummy: Beautiful entries everyone and best of luck to all!:goodluck:

:Namaste:

I have nothing at the moment to compete with the plants already posted. But as Renee already said - it’s not about winning. It’s about celebrating. So I’ll celebrate this month with my Double Grape Auto from Mephisto, scrogged out with another plant in a 2x4 and powered by the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pros. This plant has cooperated very nicely in terms of scrogging. As she is pictured here she is just starting flower.

Some amazing shots everyone! :bravo:

Only a few hours left to get your entries in!
Remember it's not always about winning, it's about having fun :cheer:

From phase 2 of my personal solo cup project I'm going to enter a couple shots of my Gorilla Bomb Feminized plant which yielded a little over a 1/4 lb. of delicious individual nuggets after drying in which most of it's still in curing getting a fine tuning before smoking.:yummy: Beautiful entries everyone and best of luck to all!:goodluck:

:Namaste:
How many times a day do you have to feed that monster 👹? Very impressive work for a solo cup. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

How many times a day do you have to feed that monster 👹? Very impressive work for a solo cup. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Thanks CL! :thanks: I had to feed her a few times a day on average and sometimes four on hot days.;)

Geez!

I'll be revisiting this page up until the end of the month trying to make up my mind. There are only "winners" posted this time around. Tough decision! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom