• Gwhunran - Wedding Cake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer Reading - Peyote Cookies

• NickHardy - Purple Queen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It’s been a while since I grew anything, but this was the last plant I grew, the strain was Red Dragon.

Hi Backlipslide, I'm very sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it was brought to our attention that the plant photos you entered have already been entered in a previous contest - 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: September 2021. Our contest guidelines state that entry photos can never have been entered into one of our contests before. Sadly, we will have to remove your entry from this contest. :( I'm sure it was an honest mistake, so please don't take it personal. It's a beautiful plant and definitely got a lot of recognition, but we can't let it stand.

I would like to apologize to everyone for not figuring this out before the contest started. We do the best we can, but it's quite hard to check up on everyone's photos.

Hi Backlipslide, I'm very sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it was brought to our attention that the plant photos you entered have already been entered in a previous contest - 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: September 2021. Our contest guidelines state that entry photos can never have been entered into one of our contests before. Sadly, we will have to remove your entry from this contest. :( I'm sure it was an honest mistake, so please don't take it personal. It's a beautiful plant and definitely got a lot of recognition, but we can't let it stand.

I would like to apologize to everyone for not figuring this out before the contest started. We do the best we can, but it's quite hard to check up on everyone's photos.
I understand 100%

My most sincere apologies.
I appreciate the support with every vote, and I apologize to every other member that contributes in this contest.

@Renee Roberts no hard feeling taken!! Again, I apologize I had forgotten about September 2021.

:passitleft:

I understand 100%

I appreciate the support with every vote, and I apologize to every other member that contributes in this contest.

@Renee Roberts no hard feeling taken!! Again, I apologize I had forgotten about September 2021.

I'll take that, thank you :passitleft:

It's ironic these are contests about cannabis, and they expect us to remember things :rolleyes:

Think I remember you telling me about wanting to get going again, but you were battling the temptation and having a hard time committing to jumping back in fully. If so, this looks like the perfect opportunity to create a little challenge for yourself to smash this contest again with another plant of the month, a few short months from now. Just sayin 🙏

I'll take that, thank you :passitleft:

It's ironic these are contests about cannabis, and they expect us to remember things :rolleyes:

Think I remember you telling me about wanting to get going again, but you were battling the temptation and having a hard time committing to jumping back in fully. If so, this looks like the perfect opportunity to create a little challenge for yourself to smash this contest again with another plant of the month, a few short months from now. Just sayin 🙏
Very much the spirit!

I understand 100%

Thank you so much for your understanding. 🙏 Your entry has been removed.

We ask the following members to please re-submit your votes: @Cola Monster @Mike Wright @Sparkey224 @Preston9mm @MaddHacker @UrbanGardner @Trala @Kanno26 @AgedMaster @NickHardy @Slapalottapuss @Ke0ncp

:thanks:

Is this for October or September?

Don’t think I’ve voted yet this month.

It's for October. I copied the list of names right from the poll, and your name was on it. :)

Fair enough.
Just find the situation humorous. :cheesygrinsmiley: I find I have trouble remembering, if I've done something or not. :oops: Maybe someone voted for you, when you left your phone or computer unattended.😎 You really had to watch out for your logged in computer, during my Navy time or one of your shipmates might send a "To All" message expressing your love interest in some other shipmate.:oops: Maybe even the same gender.:oops:😎

Just find the situation humorous. :cheesygrinsmiley: I find I have trouble remembering, if I've done something or not. :oops: Maybe someone voted for you, when you left your phone or computer unattended.😎 You really had to watch out for your logged in computer, during my Navy time or one of your shipmates might send a "To All" message expressing your love interest in some other shipmate.:oops: Maybe even the same gender.:oops:😎
I've definitely done this to my Master Chief on the ship. 🤣

We shared an office & homie left his cac in the terminal regularly. LoL...

Either send emails from their shit, or I'd pull their cac card & cover the chip with clear tape so it didn't work when they got back.

Worst, I think I've done is set a questionable pic as their lock-screen desktop wallpaper, then change their password. 👍

If you have not voted time is running out, don't forget to vote.
I hope there is more total vote than last month. There are a lot of members at 420 magazine it would be nice to see more of them voting. If you read this and have not voted please vote for someone.

Congratulations to
:adore: October's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@StoneOtter - Cherries DubeLee

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom