• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to
:adore: October's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@StoneOtter - Cherries DubeLee

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:
Way to go! Congratulations.

Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun with this one! Thanks to everyone here at The Mag for teaching me how to get it done and following along! I want to acknowledge that this plant was grown from seed from @Dope-Seeds/Black Skull gift (Wedding Cake) mixed with another (Chunky Cherry Thai)! That and @GeoFlora Nutrients to power her up! That combination created a really carefree grow!
Way to go! Congratulations.
Congratulations @StoneOtter! One for you outdoor growers of the north east! States! I’m feeling very bushy just looking at it!

Nick
Congratulations Stone
What a plant. Great winnings Mr O
Congratulations 🍾 on your win 🏆 Otter, well done Growmie. CL🍀
Well deserved win Stone
:passitleft:

Congratulations @StoneOtter I didn't even know their was any ganja in this photo all I could see was trees 🤣 I see her now lol nice work bro 👌👌👌 :bravo:

Congratulations on your well deserved P.O.T.M. win @StoneOtter.:love: Great job my friend!:high-five:

Congratulations @StoneOtter I didn't even know their was any ganja in this photo all I could see was trees 🤣 I see her now lol nice work bro 👌👌👌 :bravo:
She grew so green! 33F this morning! Got em just in time!
Congratulations StoneOtter!
Thanks Mel!
Congratulations StoneOtter!
Thanks Jon!
Congratulations on your well deserved P.O.T.M. win @StoneOtter.:love: Great job my friend!:high-five:
Thought you had it when you entered for sure Cola! Thanks man!

Smells like a win for StoneOtter! Way to go Stone!

Back
Top Bottom