A SIP Grower's Guide To The Galaxy

Hope they arrive soon mate, pull on a fat joint or pipe instead of your beard though :rofl:
I'll go thru an ounce a day waiting. My patience is almost nonexistent during boating season, everything needs to be done Express! I gotta get back to the water!

I ordered a shit load of seeds from True North Seed Bank. The order process was decent even though it took 24 hours to get the PayPal info. But shipping is slow as hell and now my Shit in stuck in Customs!!! Been there a damn week! I'm pulling my fucking hair out! (My beard, cause my head is shaved)
I want my seeeeeeeeds!
Damn. When my stuff gets stuck in customs I usually end up getting a confiscation notice instead of my package! :straightface:

I usually end up getting a confiscation notice instead of my package!
I got one of those when my son sent me a "stinky" pkg that didn't quite make it to me....
also got one when my seed order from the Vault got pinched...the Vault re-sent the seeds, they came in on the west coast, and they made it just fine. The order that got pinched came in on the east coast- both orders were "stealth" shipped..maybe just dumb luck, or, the east coast examines things a little closer than the west...
Where are your seeds "stuck", RR?

Damn. When my stuff gets stuck in customs I usually end up getting a confiscation notice instead of my package! :straightface:
You're killing me!!! hope it's not in the incinerator!

I got one of those when my son sent me a "stinky" pkg that didn't quite make it to me....
also got one when my seed order from the Vault got pinched...the Vault re-sent the seeds, they came in on the west coast, and they made it just fine. The order that got pinched came in on the east coast- both orders were "stealth" shipped..maybe just dumb luck, or, the east coast examines things a little closer than the west...
Where are your seeds "stuck", RR?
They're in Chicago, not known for being the speediest hub... GDB got me worried as shit now though.

GDB got me worried as shit now though.
If they get pinched, I'm sure the seedbank will make it right...but that doesn't put any seeds in your hands right now...probably doesn't do your grow plan much good either...

One of the confiscation notices I got said that if I didn't agree with it, I could come to their office and argue my case...I didn't think going to the Postal Inspectors office to claim my weed was a good idea, so I passed on the invitation 😁
That one was a little different, though- it was weed from Wa. State, and not seeds that got pinched...

You're killing me!!! hope it's not in the incinerator!

They're in Chicago, not known for being the speediest hub... GDB got me worried as shit now though.
My bad. I didn't mean to do that. If it helps, both of my confiscated strains came through New York's terminal. :)

The heat is back up and shits real funky again. The shop is booked out for a fortnight and I've gotta get my own toys ready for summer, my schedule is tighter than Dick's hatband!
I still make time for the girls though.
I chopped a damn pound of fans and low bud sites, broke my heart, shit grew right back. Gotta go back in with the trimmers and lighten the load again.
I think I'm seeing some white fuzz! Maybe? Might be my imagination.

20230408_224900.jpg

20230408_224918.jpg

20230408_224942.jpg

Things are out of hand in the Arbor Cube. Lots of pushing and shoving going on. I keep weed-eating the under brush and knocking random fans loose to expose the baby branches, but it grows right back. Not sure when the stretch will end. The poor CBD Amnesia is being swallowed up by the Blueberry, I'm throwing flags for encroachment, but she's determined to get a sack. (I'm watching the 'Path to the Draft' so I'm full of football analogies right now)
I pray we draft some monster offensive linemen and a shutdown corner, we need to solidify the line and generate some pressure on opposing wide receivers.
HTTR! HTTC! Stay Breezy Friends!

20230411_000403.jpg

20230411_000414.jpg

They just take it, let you know, and no further action? I didn't think that happened often but sounds like maybe more than i think.

Things are out of hand in the Arbor Cube. Lots of pushing and shoving going on. I keep weed-eating the under brush and knocking random fans loose to expose the baby branches, but it grows right back. Not sure when the stretch will end. The poor CBD Amnesia is being swallowed up by the Blueberry, I'm throwing flags for encroachment, but she's determined to get a sack. (I'm watching the 'Path to the Draft' so I'm full of football analogies right now)
I pray we draft some monster offensive linemen and a shutdown corner, we need to solidify the line and generate some pressure on opposing wide receivers.
HTTR! HTTC! Stay Breezy Friends!

20230411_000403.jpg

20230411_000414.jpg
Looking awesome Rhino, that SIP is freaky fast

They just take it, let you know, and no further action? I didn't think that happened often but sounds like maybe more than i think.
Yep. It's happened to me twice.

Both times I contacted the vendor and the seeds were resent (and I got them).

Looking awesome Rhino, that SIP is freaky fast
It doesn't even make sense how fast they are growing, I should have flipped at day 25. My dreams of growing 4 at once in there are fizzling out. :confused:

Yep. It's happened to me twice.

Both times I contacted the vendor and the seeds were resent (and I got them).
Like a cheap fuck, I didn't get the insurance. 😭 Won't make that mistake again. Think they'd atleast give me a discount on a reorder?

Not much change, still getting bigger than I wanted them to, nothing I can do about it now. Showing alot of flower-sign fuzz though, we're about to get this party started.
I have another seed crop due in on Friday, I'll stick to in-country orders until I straighten out my Canadian shipment. If that parcel goes south and the company won't work with a brother on a repack, then it'll be the last of my international bean dealings. Screw me once, shame on me... there won't be a twice.

20230413_002505.jpg

20230413_002516.jpg

Still stretching aggressively. I wanted to do some trimming but I've been working since 4am and I'm beat like a drum. Also I got super stoned and ate a huge piece of Louisiana Crunch Cake along with 2 big cookies. Dem sweets worked me over yo, got me feeling real lard-ass right now. Watching 'Gravity Falls' and petting a cat that would prefer to fight, all in all its been a good day.

20230416_001629.jpg

20230416_001637.jpg

20230416_001648.jpg

Hey Red, just came across your thread. Those are mighty fine looking plants you've got growing. :thumb:

You should post some pics over in #SIP Club to show them off a bit, with a link back here to your journal. There are plenty of growers over there that would likely want to follow along.

Cheers!

Hey Red, just came across your thread. Those are mighty fine looking plants you've got growing. :thumb:

You should post some pics over in #SIP Club to show them off a bit, with a link back here to your journal. There are plenty of growers over there that would likely want to follow along.

Cheers!
Done-zo

The SIP girls aren't giving up! I'm gonna throw these broads into a 14 hour night cycle and try to break the stretch, they are only 3 inches from the lights. I'll have to pull the Exhale Bag and change the light hangers to get another 18 inches of height, a real pain in the ass! Not the kind of weekend fun I had in mind - I'm not going to cry about big ass weed plants though. I'll take that problem in stride! :rofl: :ganjamon:

20230420_210939.jpg

20230420_211009.jpg

20230420_211005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom