Alaskan1 Sativa Dom Flo n Gro Tent #2

Today what FLIP DAY!!!!!!!
Changed out the bulbs and today was the FIRST day of BPN Nutes !!!. Decided since it was new nutes to the plants I'd start out at 3/4 nutes. Of course, after it was toooooooo late I forgot about flushing the plants and systems of the old nutes. Was only 1.62 EC so should be pretty damn safe since they were use to a lot more. Here in a few I'll go change the timing cycle and we should be good to go! I'm really stoked about this grow. The plants look so healthy.

On a side note. I got six cases of BPN nutes. All stacked nice and neatly in my closet in the grow room. Wouldn't ya just know the bloom booster was in the bottom box!

Today what FLIP DAY!!!!!!!
Changed out the bulbs and today was the FIRST day of BPN Nutes !!!. Decided since it was new nutes to the plants I'd start out at 3/4 nutes. Of course, after it was toooooooo late I forgot about flushing the plants and systems of the old nutes. Was only 1.62 EC so should be pretty damn safe since they were use to a lot more. Here in a few I'll go change the timing cycle and we should be good to go! I'm really stoked about this grow. The plants look so healthy.

On a side note. I got six cases of BPN nutes. All stacked nice and neatly in my closet in the grow room. Wouldn't ya just know the bloom booster was in the bottom box!

:thedoubletake::clap::woohoo::rofl::laughtwo:

:cheesygrinsmiley:
:laugh:

Yeah, flip em A1. Those sat doms will really stretch. You talked earlier about growing to 24" or more tall before the flip....you will get too much stretch, the bottoms will end up being just bare sticks. They are just too far from the light to do much. You will find that the extra veg time is just wasted. 18"-20" tall bushes (multi topped) work best for most strains in this system.

Yeah, flip em A1. Those sat doms will really stretch. You talked earlier about growing to 24" or more tall before the flip....you will get too much stretch, the bottoms will end up being just bare sticks. They are just too far from the light to do much. You will find that the extra veg time is just wasted. 18"-20" tall bushes (multi topped) work best for most strains in this system.

I was thinking the same thing when I asked when you are going to flip them to 12/12, you only have so much space in the tent.

Yeah, I went ahead and flipped them back on Tuesday. I was getting worried they would get out of control tall.

You think my lights are too far away from the plants?? Hmmm I thought they were a tad close

I'm a little late to this one, but also just in time for the best part! Everything looks nice and green, can't wait to see how they do with BPN through flower.

That setup... is damn lovely. Everything is nice and clean and in it's place. Neat and tidy without any wasted space up top or down low.

+reps

Hey COgrow !!!
Welcome to the show. Your not late it's JUST begining !!! Nothing much happens till the flip!

Appreciate the compliments and the reps my friend! I work hard to keep things sano looking., Then again, all I have done is copy from some of the best growers here. I saw what they had and how well it worked and it's hard to go wrong.

I'm really stoked to be using the BPN nutes. They seem to just love the stuff.

Not much going on in tent 2 except lotsa growing. Raised the lights and the plants went with it.

Since I found spider mites in another room on my clones I went ahread and hit these plants with AzaMax as well. Will hit them again day after tomorrow. My dive in and go deep and see if I can find any mites. I have not seen any tell tale signs though.

your not kidding when you say dive in lol
its like an ocean of green in there

Back
Top Bottom