Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

In my eyes, you have a great job, but all jobs get boring !! And I would hope, that they would give you more help. With your knowledge, you should only have to issue work orders, and keep things organized !! And only work at the stuff that no one else can do ? like counting the $$ !! Ha !! Happy new yr. !!

Happy new year everyone. I wish you all the best.

I am rough as hell this morning. Alcohol is the devil, i think i overdone it last night. Having a birthday on new years eve always gets messy haha.

I will get an update up the grow up tonight.
yea, sounds like you need a day off !! Happy birthday !!

I saw the video OK

Happy belated birthday Mr Cult!! I hope you have had a great silly season! :)
Upon your recommendation I just received my first ninth planet led. I went with the 50w comet to start for my veg area. I was wondering if you know the recommended hanging distance from the plants?
I also want to thank you for all you give to this great community!! I am now growing the best weed in my area by a long shot and it's all thanks to you! I have people from bc telling me I'm hitting dispensary quality which puts a big smile on my face!! :)

Hmmm, i have no idea why that is. Its showing up on my phone. But its funny you say that because recently i have had issues seeing peoples pictures. I wonder why that is.

it worked on my PC, just not on my tablet :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom