AllSmiles 2017 Organic Grow Using Recycled Soil

Now them is plants! :circle-of-love:

Not long now for the flip. I haven't done foliar with the Elemental, but it will mix into your feed, which is great, you can ditch the bottle calmag (still have just in case). Drench with elemental after stretch, to avoid Ca drawdown too early in flower. Shine, shine, shine brother. :)
:thumb: Will do!
Welcome coopexquisite!

Alright, all plants are now 64 days from seed. Going to veg the photo plants for another week then initiate bloom :slide:

IMG_124440.jpg

Tiny Dancer Auto - She's starting to frost up good and a few pistils are changing color.
IMG_125830.jpg
IMG_126134.jpg

Sour Diesel #2
IMG_126840.jpg
IMG_126938.jpg

Serious 6 - The clone I took to make fem seeds is well rooted now and displaying new growth. Going to start spraying with colloidal silver and start the bloom cycle on her today to give her a week head start. Then I'll pollinate one branch on SD2 and S6.
IMG_127232.jpg
IMG_124842.jpg
IMG_125045.jpg

The 3rd pick from the bottom in my last post is SD2 not S6:cough::lot-o-toke:

Perfect health AS. Nicely done. That auto sure has some sharp spiky serrations on leaf edges....different looking. :Namaste:
Thanks BL! Isn't them spikes strange. It's like she's getting ready for battle. Nothing to battle down there but the occasional house spider :) Relax girl :laughtwo:

You haven't lost it brother. :thumb: Going to nice sized then :circle-of-love:alllllright.
Thanks CS! Can't wait for them to flower. Miss that smell of fresh buds that fill the room when you open the tent.

Flower (12/12) will officially start today:) Girls are 73 days from seed and just got drenched with some Roots Elemental and foliar with humic/fulic acid. Going to brew some tea and top dress them in a few days. Serious 6 looks to be a big producer. Super branchy with many bud sites. Sour Diesel #2 is not as big but very healthy. Both got trimmed up and lower branches removed.
IMG_63168.JPG

S6
IMG_631012.jpg
IMG_630915.jpg

S2
IMG_631411.jpg

And TD Auto. Not the biggest of buds but hoping for some good quality. I got a long way to go with autos.
IMG_63129.jpg

Looking great AS. Lush and dark green. Can't wait to see them start to blow up.
Thanks Gov. Me too brother.

I think Autos have a longer way to go than you do lol, just my two pennies. :)

Looks like they have plenty of N, but could use some foliar love....Ca/Mg/P. Maybe try the elemental as foliar...? :thumb:

I agree on autos. Some breeders seem to have it figured out. The two I've grown were freebies so haven't gotten to chose.:rollingeyes: First was some decent smoke though.

I just started them on the elemental. Hopefully they'll pick up. You read my mind on foliar. Gonna mix the elemental in with some humic/fulvic and start foliar spraying until the onset of flowers. I'm sure they are going to love it.

Quick update. Photos are 1 week into flower. They got drenched and foliar sprayed with tea yesterday. I've also been doing foliar with humic/fulvic and element. They love it!

Here is Sour Diesel #2.
IMG_132532.jpg

Serious 6. She's in beast mode. Pics don't do justice just how big she is.
IMG_1297e.jpg
IMG_130339.jpg

And Tiny Dancer Auto. She snuck up on me. I'll need to check the trichs cause she is looking ripe. She's 79 days from seed.
IMG_130436.jpg
IMG_131237.jpg

I'm resizing and reducing image size on my own before uploading now instead of uploading large image files and having it compressed by server. Pics are looking a ton better :) :thumb:

Happy growing everyone.

I have the hugest grin. :)

:high-five: looks real tight. Love that bush lol.

Not bad for an Auto either, she looks gnarly and fun. :volcano-smiley:
I'm pretty excited to try this one. Not the hugest of Nugs but coated nicely with frost.

Everything looks great! And the buds on that auto look so frosty! Whats she smell like?
She's got a real sweet, fruity grape smell to her thats rounded off with fuely tones. Checked out her trichs and she's mostly cloudy with some amber here and there. Think I'm going to chop her today or tomorrow :)

Quick pic updates on the girls now at 2 weeks flower.

Serious 6
IMG_635215.jpg
IMG_635416.jpg

Sour Diesel #2 - More pics on her this time. She hasn't been getting much love in this journal due to being in the back of the grow space that's hard to get to. 7 gallon pots are heavy too. She's stacking up nicely.
IMG_635512.jpg
IMG_635714.jpg
IMG_635816.jpg
IMG_635917.jpg

She's got some huge fans up top that I removed some. Trying to wait until after stretch this go to really defoliate and lollipop the lower parts.

And first update on my Serious 6 clone being used for fem pollen. She's at 3 weeks flower and looking good.
IMG_633211.jpg

IMG_139740.JPG
IMG_139329.JPG
IMG_632813.jpg
IMG_633714.jpg

Did some minor changes on this one to focus on keeping clone healthy and not stressed. Hoping for healthy pollen sacks that open on their own full of pollen. I'm thinking its going to happen.

Gorgeous AS. Going to be some pollen flying there soon too!

I usually do the primary lollipop before flip or right at flip, then do a 2 week prune as they finish their stretch and clean up some of the lollipop spots.

Gorgeous AS. Going to be some pollen flying there soon too!

I usually do the primary lollipop before flip or right at flip, then do a 2 week prune as they finish their stretch and clean up some of the lollipop spots.
Thanks Gov. I will have to give that a try. I normally don't do much lollipoping but want to start to see how it goes. Too much work trimming all those tiny popcorn spots. After hours of trimming I end up just using them for oil along with the trim.

Man looking nice in there. Yeah, I wait too. Although sometimes I forget, and it doesn't seem to matter. Good insight on that male. I figured as much, although I've yet to grow for seed. :Namaste: Too lost in growing still and I see no end. The testing is never done either. :volcano-smiley:
Thanks CS! Not sure why I always do a seed run with plants I grow. It's become a fun hobby I guess. I need to start growing some of them out but need to go thru all my purchased seeds first. I may never get to my own seeds LOL.

Well, I didn't for a good while, but after doing it last 4 runs, I'll do it all the time now. It doesn't necessarily increase yield (though it can), but it makes the bud you DO get bigger and more plump by focusing all the energy in the tips of the stem instead of diverting it to that larfy popcorn underneath.

I pretty much leave the tips and the first three nodes below that. Everything else comes off.

Back
Top Bottom