Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

:bravo:

another knockout guys, well done! Those purple nugs are crazy dark, cant wait to see how they dry :volcano-smiley:

Congratulations, very nice crop.
I'll be more than happy if I get half of your yield from my 16 babies :) (i'm worried, they don't stretch like crazy and we begin week 6)
(btw, everyone will be very happy (i am sure) because I found a scale, it was under my nose all that time...now, I just need not to be lazy, and use it when watering :) )

Ok, maybe I am crazy Arteekay but 1179 Grams? That is 41 oz wet weight! Is there an extra 1 in there? Because I think if you have almost 3 pounds wet you may do better than 4 OZ dry. :laughtwo:

Looks beautiful of course! You two make some amazing colas!
Bob ;)

Ok, maybe I am crazy Arteekay but 1179 Grams? That is 41 oz wet weight! Is there an extra 1 in there? Because I think if you have almost 3 pounds wet you may do better than 4 OZ dry. :laughtwo:

Bob ;)

Ok, maybe that makes sense now that I am not quite as :lot-o-toke: Just ignore me Arteekay!
Bob ;)

Awesome kolas, you guys could move to the PNW and do this for a living.

No way man! I love growing right now, the last thing I wanna do is make it my job! :)

As always amazing looking harvest can't wait to see if I can get anything close to you with my DD :thumb: :goodjob:

Mine got woody fast, my advice is train early if you're going to.

now that looks like some very tasty stuff there brother.....

Our best looking buds so far, by a fair margin. Very happy with this Early Miss.

:bravo:

another knockout guys, well done! Those purple nugs are crazy dark, cant wait to see how they dry :volcano-smiley:

We manicured her up tonight, even had my dad helping. He did an unbelievable job on one branch, but it'd take him all day to do them all to the level he did. Was quite a bit of fun though, I've now had three generations involved with our garden since my daughter helped trim up Britney.

:circle-of-love:

Another job well done from the dynamic duo! You guys have come a long way and i cant wait to see what the future has in store.

NO doubt Laz, to think this all didn't even start until November of last year.

In the immediate future we have another Dark Devil, another CKS Revolver and a Lemon Skunk auto added to the end of this grow.

:high-five: :thanks:

Congratulations, very nice crop.
I'll be more than happy if I get half of your yield from my 16 babies :) (i'm worried, they don't stretch like crazy and we begin week 6)
(btw, everyone will be very happy (i am sure) because I found a scale, it was under my nose all that time...now, I just need not to be lazy, and use it when watering :) )

16! We had 6 in our first grow and it was too many for us.

Congrats on the scale, I really did find it helped.

Bob ;)

Yeah, Krypt's got it right. It's the total weight of the plant really, everything that didn't remain in the pot after harvest. I don't place a lot of faith in the predictive value of the wet weight of the entire plant, but I figured 10% might be close.

Yes but he still has main stalks and stems to cut out... I'll guess 6 zips dry

I just really can't eyeball it yet. I'd be absolutely thrilled with 6, that's what we got out of Britney, and she took almost three weeks longer, and a lot of her nugs were loose.

ok i might be a little new here but i will say 7 1/2 maybe a little more.....good going bro

I like your eyeballin' bud! :)

We'll know by the weekend I'll guess.

Ok, maybe that makes sense now that I am not quite as :lot-o-toke: Just ignore me Arteekay!
Bob ;)

No sir, can't do it.... you're just too damned Dr. Bob for me to do so. :)

Spectacular harvest of some stunning plants! A job well done! :high-five: RTK & JBiz!

Thanks so much Stihl! We think we did pretty well, but to get confirmation is fantastic!

:high-five: :passitleft:

Spectacular arteekay great harvest. My guess is 10.3 zips dry. which is 25% of you wet weight.

In fairness, I think the 25% is bud only, where I have stalk and stems included in that weight. Can't see us cracking 6 even, but would be thrilled if we do.

Thanks again all. 2 down, 5 more to go in this grow.

March 14 Update. JH and CR are 75 days old. R2 is 11 days old. CR is 25 days since her flip to 12/12.

CR is 10-11 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 77 and RH is 56% at the canopy, 78 and 57% at the top where DD has been hanging for a day.

Temp for JH, NEM, and R2 peaked at 79 today with RH at 52% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and JH is 14 inches below her Mars II 900. R2 is off to the side and is about 28 inches from the light.

Quick update today, crazy busy day.

Family pics:

CR (18 lbs, down from 20.4 yesterday):

R2 (7.4 lbs, down from 8.4 yesterday):

JH (17.8 lbs, down from 24.8 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Yeah, you know the word. :laughtwo:

I'll have to stop by tomorrow to hit you with the reps because it hiccuped and now it says I have to wait, but you should know how much you deserved them.

Cleaning up real good here aren't you? What's your total for the past week? Man, could I learn a thing or two from you. Your plants are monsters at a month and mine are just beginning. I can't tell how pleased I am that you include those retrospectives. They're an excellent teaching tool, because now I can go back and watch step-by-step how you trained. So much to learn, but those harvests you two pull in? That's what I need to keep up with patient demand for oil and my recreational needs. Get it together girl.

Excellent job guys. :high-five: It warmed my heart to see you pop that new seed right into the pot. Another Dark Devil Auto! :slide: Time for me to plan when my next seed goes in. I'm going to keep growing them in the closet from now on. It'll be my special stash. Not intended for oil. When you smoke her you'll understand. :battingeyelashes: :love:

i got the drinks and pizza.....:goodjob:

Excellent, then we're set!

Yeah, you know the word. :laughtwo:

I'll have to stop by tomorrow to hit you with the reps because it hiccuped and now it says I have to wait, but you should know how much you deserved them.

I do love me some +reps, like scooby snacks or something! :)

Cleaning up real good here aren't you? What's your total for the past week? Man, could I learn a thing or two from you. Your plants are monsters at a month and mine are just beginning. I can't tell how pleased I am that you include those retrospectives. They're an excellent teaching tool, because now I can go back and watch step-by-step how you trained. So much to learn, but those harvests you two pull in? That's what I need to keep up with patient demand for oil and my recreational needs. Get it together girl.

Excellent job guys. :high-five: It warmed my heart to see you pop that new seed right into the pot. Another Dark Devil Auto! :slide: Time for me to plan when my next seed goes in. I'm going to keep growing them in the closet from now on. It'll be my special stash. Not intended for oil. When you smoke her you'll understand. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Really can't wait to get a taste of her, another couple days at least. We jarred her up tonight at 91.8 grams, but she's still at 74% RH, so we'll grab a new weight when we get her down around 62%.

March 15 Update. JH and CR are 76 days old. R2 is 12 days old. D2 is 1 day old. CR is 26 days since her flip to 12/12.

CR is 10-11 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 77 and RH is 54% at the canopy, 76 and 58% at the top where NEM has been hanging for two days.

Temp for JH, NEM, and R2 peaked at 77 today with RH at 52% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and JH is 14 inches below her Mars II 900. R2 is off to the side and is about 25 inches from the light. D2 is 31 inches away.

• CR was soaked using 7 liters with 35ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 8 ml of GL CaMg+, and 1.5 grams of DNF Bloom Fortifier at 951ppm and 5.7 PH.

I'm so sorry I haven't been around to everyone's journals in the last day or two, work has just been stupid busy.

Our second Dark Devil showed up today. Everyone, meet D2:

Family pic:

R2 (7.2 lbs down from 7.4 yesterday, 9 lbs after watering tonight):

CR (16.8 lbs down from 18 yesterday, 32 lbs after watering):

JH (14 lbs, down from 17.8 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

DD was jarred up tonight, weighed in at 91.8 grams, but is still 74% RH so she still needs to dry more:

You'll easily pull better than two ounces. Damn! Lucky you. :bravo:

Do better next time. :laughtwo: I'm gonna keep my eye on you with this next one. Well, I watched the last one and I still screwed up. I think mine's going to be an unusual specimen. She's at 17" now, 32 days old, and shooting up. Just now starting to flower, so we'll see. I haven't grown one that looked like this one before. Maybe it's the light, but whatever, she's beautiful. Downright supermodel statuesque. LOL!

Welcome little one. :circle-of-love:

I made the mistake of hitting the rep button on my iPad again, and I have to do that on my phone. *sigh*. That's two days in a row, so wrong on so many levels. The jars full of purple deserve reps. It's exasperating to have this much rep power and have the system glitch on me. Grrrrrr. :laughtwo: Can't even write mad with a straight face.

Hug? :love: :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom