Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

Re: Auto grow, 300w led, first journal, 2014

I have just checked on my ladies and i'm happy to say the the AKR's leaves has gone back down meaning that she is no longer looking for light. One this worth a mention is that compared to HPS you do really need to find that that sweet spot distance from the LED.

Late to the party but I'm in - our setups are very similar so I'll see what I can learn. Great job on the last grow, If I can get 1.5 oz from one of mine I'll do a backflip :bravo:

Thanks scurvy and welcome

I got a feeling that Purple chese is going to take about 12 weeks in total. Shes only just stopped shooting out extra bud spot at the bottom. I never had such a big auto before.

UPDATE

Purple cheese is now on day 50 and now seems to be over the PH issues. She dont need watering at the moment i want to give her a good dry out as she had that flush. She has a wonderful smell i could stand and smell her all day lol.
Now on to AKR wbhich is at day 10 now. I must say her bottom leaves dont look to good but new growth looks ok. I am having a bit of a headache finding that sweet spot with the lights she seems to want a different height every day. She aint had a feed also but should maybe tomorrow she will.
So i will lwave you now with some pics
A204.jpg
Akr_day_10.jpg
B162.jpg
Pc_day_50.jpg

You should start your seedlings in small pots & build the roots up before transplanting into your big pots mate. You'll get a much better root structure which will give you a better plant & end product :thumb:

You should start your seedlings in small pots & build the roots up before transplanting into your big pots mate. You'll get a much better root structure which will give you a better plant & end product :thumb:

Not with autos mate the transplant will stress them out to much.

Seriously?? I would never have known, nice one :)

Yer with auto's always grow in the pot size you want to finish with i use 10-11 litre pots and thats the lowest size you really want to go. i use that size as i have a small setup, if i had a bigger set up i would prob put them in 15-20 litre pots from seed. As auto's have a life spam which is decided when it germinates the less stress it has the better as you don't have as much time to sort it out as you would with photo's. Hope this explains it a bit more.

Well i watered girls today. Purple cheese had 1/4 strengh nutes and half strengh cal/mag all PH to 6.5. Run off PH is back down to 5.3. AKR had just 6.5 PH water run off also down to 5.3. As you can guess im not to happy with this. My soil is doing some strange things to my PH and it ia doing my head in. I really need to get a buffer in my soil but should have added it at the begining so i just got to deal with it i guess.

I would flush your soil with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size or until the runoff is pH 6.5.

Would it be ok to flush again so soon after the last flush? Thanks

You'll be fine flushing mate. The best way is to suspend your pot in the bath (I use a milk crate) & if your pot is 10L flush through with 20L of ph'd 1/4 strength base nutrient mix, according to Jorge Cervantes this flushes better than clean water. I've always used this method when I was a soil grower & it always did the trick :)

Back
Top Bottom