Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

Re: Auto grow, 300w led, first journal, 2014

When I flush my pots I use a plastic milk crate in the bathtub and place the plants on top of the upside down milk crate to allow the pot to drain freely.

Re: Auto grow, 300w led, first journal, 2014

UPDATE

Purple cheese is on day 53 and i have flushed her today with 30 litres off PH water at 6.5 to try and raise her PH from 5.3. Well after a 30 litre flush i could only raise the PH to 5.8 better than nothing i guess. Despite the PH issue she is generally doing well buds smell nice and are now starting to fill out a bit. If only this PH issue was sorted then i would be very happy.
AKR is at day 13 and has grown a few new leaves. Also she had a flush today the same as the Purple cheese 30 litres of water PH off 6.5 and i just couldn't get the PH to rise it stayed at 5.3 i could not flush her any more i disturbed her roots a bit i hope she will be ok. Nothing else to report really so i will leave you with some pic's.
12551.jpg
21702.jpg
31519.jpg
41169.jpg
5931.jpg

UPDATE

The purple cheese is at day 57 now and i was hoping that the buds would be a bit bigger by now but with all the PH issues then i guess i lucky the the lady ain't in an even worse state. I am going to give her a really good dry out before next feeding as with her being flushed twice and she won't be getting any nutes as it will just be a waste with the PH being the way it is. She does have a nice smell though and the trichomes and getting more wide spread so she is still doing ok and progressing just not as fast as normal.
AKR is now at day 17 and not looking too cleaver at the moment the PH is really not good for her as she is showing it in her leaves and i also put her to close to the lights and she really didn't like that. so what i have done is move her right away from the lights like i use to when i used HPS so i will see what will happen with her. Hope and hope some more i guess.
One thing i am deff going to do though for my next grow is change the soil that i use. I have been doing a bit off looking around and i am going to get canna terrena professional plus it already has a PH buffer in it that will last the whole cycle off the plant so hopefully this will be better.
So here are a few pic's to leave you with

20140711_092126.jpg
20140711_092246.jpg
20140711_092303.jpg
20140711_092344.jpg

I like the picture where PC is desperately trying to get under the ''sunglight'' :) she's a big girl :thumb:

She is good and i just wonder what she would be like if i didn't snap her a few times and if the PH levels were good and she had nutes, i think by now those buds would be massive.

Well well it's getting quiet in here so lets start some side topic's.
I stoped smoking cigs about a week ago and had to change my weed intake method from spliff with tabbaco to now having to smoke pure through bong and i will be getting the vapir no 2 in the next few weeks. So what is everyones method off intake?
I like my football(soccer) and a very proud Liverpool FC fan. Who do everyone else support?
Just a few to start off anyone to ask and answer away.

I also quit smoking tobacco about 2 months ago, switched to e cig and I'm loving it. I can actually run 100 meters and not feel like I'm going to die, breath doesn't smell, don't have to go outside to just have a cig and can be around my son worries free about 2nd hand smoke. Never going back to tobacco, NEVER!!!
Haven't smoked weed for about 5 months since moved to UK, still gonna smoke joints, only without tobacco, or switch to bongs when home when 1st harvest comes.
I'm more hockey fan, not much a football/soccer fan. But I live close to Manchester, so I assume here are more Manchester supporters then Liverpool, but what do I know, I don't have friends here :rofl:

I also quit smoking tobacco about 2 months ago, switched to e cig and I'm loving it. I can actually run 100 meters and not feel like I'm going to die, breath doesn't smell, don't have to go outside to just have a cig and can be around my son worries free about 2nd hand smoke. Never going back to tobacco, NEVER!!!
Haven't smoked weed for about 5 months since moved to UK, still gonna smoke joints, only without tobacco, or switch to bongs when home when 1st harvest comes.
I'm more hockey fan, not much a football/soccer fan. But I live close to Manchester, so I assume here are more Manchester supporters then Liverpool, but what do I know, I don't have friends here :rofl:

I tried the ecig for a week and now ive gone cold turkey for last few days, i have been so moody sorry too the missis and kids thay must hate me at the moment.
No weed for 5 months man i wanna drive the 100 miles to give you some.
I have tried doin pure spliffs not good end up wasting half off it due to not burning prop and bong just aint doing it for me i cant wait to save up for the vapir to use hope its good i have never used a vape before.

Just checked on google maps where cambridge is, don't know why I checked as I'm fully aware where it is :rofl: my previous work back in Latvia involved knowing UK's maps from top of my head, but yeah, quite the drive. I live in Lancashire, not really Manchester but close to it.

My wife likes to put about 1/4 tobacco in her joints, which is strange because she doesn't smoke cigarettes. As for me, iv smoked the roll your own/non filters for years and will probably die smoking one. Its the first thing i want after food, a bowl, anything.... I never could get on the vaporizer bandwagon. I got a digital ez-vape (which works great), but its just a completely different high. Even after a vape session i found myself loading a bowl. Nothing like the taste of a bowl (even the taste is totally different from a vaporizer). I'm American so the only football would be American football (go Denver!).....lol

Back
Top Bottom